Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passing league is COMING !!!!!!
Lets hear about the leagues, who do you think will have a good passing league show this year.???
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Fleming County is going to FCA camp in Grayson. Who else will be there?
what is fca camp? we are going to kcc's passing camp, louisvilles, uk and i think eku.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:what is fca camp? we are going to kcc's passing camp, louisvilles, uk and i think eku.

It is a 7 on 7 camp being ran by the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) at KCU in Grayson. It is the 1st week in June (4, 5, & 6, I think).
ewingpirate Wrote:It is a 7 on 7 camp being ran by the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) at KCU in Grayson. It is the 1st week in June (4, 5, & 6, I think).

I didnt know it was called the FCA camp..we're going to that
I never can figure out why that 95% of the teams in Eastern KY have passing leagues all summer then in the fall all they do is Run, Run, Run....3 yards and a cloud of dust!! Could someone explain?
bball fan Wrote:I never can figure out why that 95% of the teams in Eastern KY have passing leagues all summer then in the fall all they do is Run, Run, Run....3 yards and a cloud of dust!! Could someone explain?

You never know when they might HAVE to throw it! Anyway, you get good defensive work at 7 on 7's also.