Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Passing league is COMING !!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear about the leagues, who do you think will have a good passing league show this year.???
Fleming County is going to FCA camp in Grayson. Who else will be there?
what is fca camp? we are going to kcc's passing camp, louisvilles, uk and i think eku.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:what is fca camp? we are going to kcc's passing camp, louisvilles, uk and i think eku.

It is a 7 on 7 camp being ran by the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) at KCU in Grayson. It is the 1st week in June (4, 5, & 6, I think).
ewingpirate Wrote:It is a 7 on 7 camp being ran by the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) at KCU in Grayson. It is the 1st week in June (4, 5, & 6, I think).

I didnt know it was called the FCA camp..we're going to that
I never can figure out why that 95% of the teams in Eastern KY have passing leagues all summer then in the fall all they do is Run, Run, Run....3 yards and a cloud of dust!! Could someone explain?
bball fan Wrote:I never can figure out why that 95% of the teams in Eastern KY have passing leagues all summer then in the fall all they do is Run, Run, Run....3 yards and a cloud of dust!! Could someone explain?

You never know when they might HAVE to throw it! Anyway, you get good defensive work at 7 on 7's also.