Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Price Reporting Thread
$3.77 at BP in Clay City.
Well I'm glad all you people got on here and lied like dogs about gas prices . Therealthing will be mad as hell now.
So the average price of gas wasn't $1.84 on Jan. 26, 2009? What does the price of gasoline between Jan 2001- Jan. 25, 2009 have to do with President Obama?
I never once mentioned Obama . It may have been that the day Obama took office . But It only took a financial melt down to get them low. Guess we could give bush credit for that .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Well I'm glad all you people got on here and lied like dogs about gas prices . Therealthing will be mad as hell now.

:thatsfunn Several folks on here truly are delusional. All I said in my post was that gas was $1.67 on November 15, 2008. Nobody can deny the validity of that fact, except the liberal loons that spend all their time in la-la land, where everything is green and grand, and they make up the rules as they go along. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I never once mentioned Obama . It may have been that the day Obama took office . But It only took a financial melt down to get them low. Guess we could give bush credit for that .
Then What's your point? The average price of gas was $1.84 on Jan. 26, 2009 and they have risen since.
TheRealThing Wrote::thatsfunn Several folks on here truly are delusional. All I said in my post was that gas was $1.67 on November 15, 2008. Nobody can deny the validity of that fact, except the liberal loons that spend all their time in la-la land, where everything is green and grand, and they make up the rules as they go along. :biggrin:

You also said they had a spike for a few months. When they raised almost every month his second term. Until his economy flat lined.

nky Wrote:Then What's your point? The average price of gas was $1.84 on Jan. 26, 2009 and they have risen since.

MY point is they was extremely high before then. And then the economy tanked. I believe hoot said gas prices would be outrages for the economy to start to improve.
Low energy cost can help an economy get kick started, as well a postive business environment that rewards risk takers and a government that will get out of the way of business not hinder it.
The one thing i see from this thread is gas prices havent improved.
There actually worse.