Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gas Price Reporting Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought this would be a good thread to have for all of us to report the daily price of gas in our areas.

There are several of us scattered around the state and I know it would be helpful to me to know what the gas prices are in Richmond, Lexington, Versailles, and Georgetown since I travel to those places often.

Maybe we can help fellow BGR'ers find out where the cheap gas is.

I know that tonight gas was $3.48 at the Meijer in Lexington at Hamburg and $3.58 at the Speedway and Chevron in Richmond.

Let's try and keep complaints/news about gas prices in the other thread and just post area prices in here.
3.59 today at speedway(after speedy card) on Lexington ave in Ashland.
Amazing. we live next to a refinery and we have 8 of the top 13 highest gas prices in the state...............How stupid is this.
$3.75 for regular in the belfry area at 2:15 p.m. today....
Gas was up to $3.75 in a lot of places in Lexington. There were some cheaper stations that were holding out, but now, most are between $3.65 and $3.75

Gas in Richmond went up to $3.75 or $3.76 in most places. One station near EKU's campus had gas for $3.58 and there were 30 minute waits for pumps because it was so backed up.
I was at a seven eleven in West Virginia yesterday when the manager came out of her office and announced that she had been told to raise gas prices 12 cents per gallon which raised it to $3.899.
I just paid $3.59 in Richmond, VA and made sure to completely fill up my tank knowing that it would be higher else where. But then again I will be driving 400 miles tomorrow so that will kill most of the tank.
Gas was $3.55 at Kroger in Stanton. But with a Kroger card, I think it is $3.52!
$3.85 in Lville
Didn't get gas today, but I saw where it was $3.69 in Richmond.

Usually Wal-Mart is a little cheaper, but there's is at $3.69 as well.

I'm hoping it will go down a little bit before I have to drive to Georgetown tomorrow.
I can tell you this much in the next few days its suppose to take a huge hit and Diesel is getting ready to go up too.....unless something changes look for them both to go up again soon
3.85 in martin county
Gas is $3.75 at Texaco in Clay City. I think Deisel was like $4.35.
3.87 in Huntington, WV.
Does anyone know if any gas station will have a speacial on gas on JULY 4th? I have been hearing about places around the counrty doing it as low as .32 cents a gallon.
Gas in Lville is down to a whopping $3.79 a gallon
$3.75 at BP in Stanton. Got ya beat RavenBoy, lol.
$3.95 in Belfry right now.
$3.95 a gallon is EXACTLTY why I topped mine off today on the way home from work BEFORE they raised the price!!!
$3.65 at Kroger in Stanton.
Was $3.89 in Jackson last night(5-13) when we played Breathitt Co.!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Was $3.89 in Jackson last night(5-13) when we played Breathitt Co.!

Wow.
Well it hit 3.96 here in Lawrence Co yesterday.
$3.95 in Prestonsburg.
I felt sad this morning when I nearly pulled into a gas station on the way to work (in Louisville) when I saw the price was only $3.89/gallon.
My dad told me that it was supposed to go up again before the weekend :eek:
Kroger is back up to $3.77 in Stanton.
This is stupid!!!!! Something really needs to be done about the prices we are having to pay for gas. I KNOW many families on a fixed income that can NOT afford 3.95 a gallon!!!!

I heard it would be up to $4.19 by the weekend. I would assume with Memorial Weekend coming up this is the "intro" for our payment status for the (that) weekend!!!
$3.95 in Lville and Southern Ind.
Pages: 1 2