Poll: Prestonsburg vs. Allen Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
38.64%
Allen Central Runnin' Rebels
61.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Allen Central - 58th District Championship
Somebody give me some ideas for something I can throw on the court. JK, haha. I think this should be another thriller!
Blackcats by 4
Toilet paper?,,,Popcans,,,Popcorn,,,Pizza,,,oh wait lets go with hotdogs with mustard...........lol. But wait we gotta be nice fans.
Maybe i shouldn't be giving ideals. But I do think AC has more talent with all 5 of their starters and all i see in Pburg is a few showboats.
I'll take Ac by 7.
But if either Crum or Hall start hitting that'll decide the outcome.
Pburg by 3
P-Burg...72-64
p-burg 68
ac-63
I'll be in attendance for this one rooting on the ole' alma mater. It should be a great one. I'm really lookin' forward to it! Go Rebels!
Rebs by 9
Blackcats by 3
blackcat_student Wrote:Predictions???

This is going to be a tough one for Prestonsburg to win but I think that they are going to pull it off. They really want to win this one but they also know that there is a tomorrow (Region Tournament), but a district championship would be nice to have going into region. I think Prestonsburg matches up real well with the Runnin' Rebs and I'm sure that Taylor Clark will be on Crum once again who had 5 the last time these two met up. I'm going to take the Blackcats by 3.

Good luck to both... Go Blackcats!
I think Crum will be the least of of the the Blackcats worries, with Hammonds leadership and unselfishness and ability to get to the rim and the way Prater and Logan Crowder have stepped up huge as of late I think they should focus on them if they want to get a win. Crum has somewhat dissappeared the last part of the season. The other guys are just getting it done with limited touches and it makes AC more dangerous imo. Don't get me wrong Crum will burn you if he's open but if not theres not much more he can do and he will force shots and make bad decisions. I think the other players have realized what their capable of and that if they give the ball up to Crum 75% of the time he'll force something or make a bad decision and they'll not get another touch. Just my opinion. For Prestonsburg to win Hall must be hitting and Stephens must be Physical inside and try to intimidate the Soph. Crowder. Clark needs to play D the whole game and the rest needs to play their role. AC needs to let Hammonds penetrait and creat offense for the Crowders and Prater. Should be a good game Ill take AC 75-71.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:If AC comes out like they did against SF i look for Pburg to open up a big lead. But i dont see that happening. IMO this will be one of the better games of any tournament and Clark will be all over Crum just like the last time. Ill take the Cats in a close one.
Clark did a good job on Crum during the last game but Coach Martin will find a way to get Cum open and i look for him to have another good game tonight....
AC by 16
i am right now thinkin about changin my prediction from AC to p-burg....im 50-50 right now not sure post agian b-4 i leave for the game
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i am right now thinkin about changin my prediction from AC to p-burg....im 50-50 right now not sure post agian b-4 i leave for the game
That doesn't sound like you.
Blackcats will have to play the perfect game IMO to win this on the Rebel's floor. They are just one tough cookie at home!