Poll: Prestonsburg vs. Allen Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
38.64%
Allen Central Runnin' Rebels
61.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Allen Central - 58th District Championship
Predictions???

This is going to be a tough one for Prestonsburg to win but I think that they are going to pull it off. They really want to win this one but they also know that there is a tomorrow (Region Tournament), but a district championship would be nice to have going into region. I think Prestonsburg matches up real well with the Runnin' Rebs and I'm sure that Taylor Clark will be on Crum once again who had 5 the last time these two met up. I'm going to take the Blackcats by 3.

Good luck to both... Go Blackcats!

NOTE TO PRESTONSBURG STUDENTS: IF ANY OF YOU THROW SOMETHING DURING THIS GAME AND COST OUR BOYS A CHANCE AT WINNING THIS ONE YOU WILL BE DELT WITH! THERE NOT GOING TO GIVE US A WARNING THIS TIME!
Allen Central by 14.
This could be a good game. I'd like to see my Blackcats pull if off but I'll have to go with AC by 8.
This shold be a great game. Tha Blackcats played well against BL and should do the same against AC. Ill take Pburg by 3 in a VERY close game!!HAIL BLACKCATS!
AC by 18
P-burg by 8
P-burg will be too physical for AC. CATS should head to the Big Sow at the Expo as a District Winner!
AC by 7
The Blackcats will have the tough task of facing the Rebels on their home court, but I do believe that our seniors have the heart to fight their team to the win in this one. I am going with the Blackcats by 1 in a thriller.
I think this game will be extremely close, but I like the Rebels at home by 5.
AC by 6! Good luck to both teams!
The last time the 58th District Tournament was at AC, P'Burg beat Allen Central. And the last time these two teams met, P'Burg beat Allen Central. The gym will be packed. The students will be rowdy. The cheerleaders will be cheering. The radio broadcasters will be yelling. The coaches will be screaming. And the players will be leaving everything on the floor. This, IMO, will show everyone what high school basketball in Floyd County is all about. It's not dead, trust me. This will be one of the better games on the district and regional tournaments.

The Rebels will come out pumped, playing on their home floor, aiming to repeat as District Champions. Prestonsburg will, in most people's eyes, be trying to pull off the "upset."

AC will need some guys step up big on Friday if they are wanting to win. Clark played excellent defense in the last meeting, and I look for him to do the same. All in all, I think the Crowders and Josh Prater will be too much of a problem with their inside-outside ability and with Hammonds leading a very steady point. I'll take AC by 5-10 in this "March Classic."
StrikeoutKing Wrote:The last time the 58th District Tournament was at AC, P'Burg beat Allen Central. And the last time these two teams met, P'Burg beat Allen Central. The gym will be packed. The students will be rowdy. The cheerleaders will be cheering. The radio broadcasters will be yelling. The coaches will be screaming. And the players will be leaving everything on the floor. This, IMO, will show everyone what high school basketball in Floyd County is all about. It's not dead, trust me. This will be one of the better games on the district and regional tournaments.

The Rebels will come out pumped, playing on their home floor, aiming to repeat as District Champions. Prestonsburg will, in most people's eyes, be trying to pull off the "upset."

AC will need some guys step up big on Friday if they are wanting to win. Clark played excellent defense in the last meeting, and I look for him to do the same. All in all, I think the Crowders and Josh Prater will be too much of a problem with their inside-outside ability and with Hammonds leading a very steady point. I'll take AC by 5-10 in this "March Classic."

Nice Post
AC by 14
blackcat_student Wrote:NOTE TO PRESTONSBURG STUDENTS: IF ANY OF YOU THROW SOMETHING DURING THIS GAME AND COST OUR BOYS A CHANCE AT WINNING THIS ONE YOU WILL BE DELT WITH! THERE NOT GOING TO GIVE US A WARNING THIS TIME!

What are you gonna do to them? lol jk man.
MVP2 Wrote:What are you gonna do to them? lol jk man.

Did anyone see Pburg's Principal go off on those students, man he was ballistic!
I'll take AC by 12.
AC by 8.....i dont see them getting beat and since its at AC you know there gonna get the calls...
Allen Central by 21.
AC unles Hall gets hot. Didn't seem like he was hitting tonight. Crowder twins too much for the blackcats...AC by 10
I may have to make my first appearance of the year for this game. I'd like to see my cats pull it out and get another district championship. Go Cats!
I think AC has a great team work game going. I dont see them being stopped. Good Luck AC.
Good luck to both teams.
AC by 2 in OT in a real old fashion barnburner
P-burg 10
Ac 79
Pb 64
Good luck Blackcats!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MVP2 Wrote:What are you gonna do to them? lol jk man.

Trust me I'm not going to do anything but our Asst. Principal and our Principal will take care of them.

BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Did anyone see Pburg's Principal go off on those students, man he was ballistic!

Yeah he went crazy on us, me and a few other students went out and picked those balls up along with the Prestonsburg players.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:The last time the 58th District Tournament was at AC, P'Burg beat Allen Central. And the last time these two teams met, P'Burg beat Allen Central. The gym will be packed. The students will be rowdy. The cheerleaders will be cheering. The radio broadcasters will be yelling. The coaches will be screaming. And the players will be leaving everything on the floor. This, IMO, will show everyone what high school basketball in Floyd County is all about. It's not dead, trust me. This will be one of the better games on the district and regional tournaments.

Nice post & I agree... This will be a wild one and it will have an amazing atmosphere.
If AC comes out like they did against SF i look for Pburg to open up a big lead. But i dont see that happening. IMO this will be one of the better games of any tournament and Clark will be all over Crum just like the last time. Ill take the Cats in a close one.