Poll: Paintsville vs. Johnson Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville Tigers
79.37%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
20.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central - 57th District Championship
Will I get completely tortured on here if I admit I was one of the 2 that voted JC? At least give me some slack for honesty and guts! Big Grin
Hoping for a slowdown of some sort and a JC win by 5, after a dream scenario of a late game 1-2 point lead and then free throws. Lets go 67-62. Hope they close this thread when the game starts, so no one can dig it back up friday nite if things dont go as planned. :p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Will I get completely tortured on here if I admit I was one of the 2 that voted JC? At least give me some slack for honesty and guts! Big Grin
Hoping for a slowdown of some sort and a JC win by 5, after a dream scenario of a late game 1-2 point lead and then free throws. Lets go 67-62. Hope they close this thread when the game starts, so no one can dig it back up friday nite if things dont go as planned. :p
I am not going to torture you.....just tell you that you are nuts!!! Smile Big Grin Wink
True 'dat!
Paintsville by 14.
maxhornet Wrote:Congrats to JC!! We did miss a few free throws down the stretch.
However, we were not awarded the chances early in the game. JC was in the bonus after 5 minutes of play in the 1st. period. Magoffin didn't get any free throws until 2;30 minutes left in the 2nd. period.
I'm not bad to complain about officiating but, bogart and webb are pure pieces of trash. The old guy didn't know up from down.. sorry buddy. his whistle I believe was stuck in his @@@.

Bogart and Webb will probably need help getting home tonight. After all of the groping that went on between them and the JC players they are probably pretty weak. With that much touching and hugging I might a little concerned about some kind of a sexual harassment suit. However, they did look pretty comfortable together.

Yeah, they stink at being referrees, but what you're implying is just ridiculous.
Good Luck Eagles! Play hard - give it your all.
i think Paintsville will win by 15+
Paintsville tigers by 15
Paintsville 76
Johnson Central 50
Paintsville
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Watchful Eye Wrote:Nope, last year was between Magoffin County and Paintsville this year it's between Paintsville and Johnson Central. Not really the same?????

I think you misunderstood me. Last year Paintsville beat Magoffin Co. both times in the regular season. They were the heavy favorite and then lost the championship game. Same thing this year with Paintsville and Johnson Central.
JC by 12
RavenBoy Wrote:JC by 12

:BigLaugh: Yeah if all 5 starters foul out before the 4th quarter...

I guess since JBS is done, you want all the other teams that are better then them to lose too, lol.
Redneck Wrote::BigLaugh: Yeah if all 5 starters foul out before the 4th quarter...

I guess since JBS is done, you want all the other teams that are better then them to lose too, lol.

haha that is generall how it goes isnt it?
I'll take Paintsville with a back n forth 4 minutes in the 1st then Paintsville runs away with the win when JC tries to run with them. Slone with 32, Grimm with 28.

PHS - 90

JCHS - 64

Thats my prediction! Hope im right on the money lol.
JC isnt as good as usual PHS has handled them with relative ease twice. I pick PHS by 15 to 20.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Will I get completely tortured on here if I admit I was one of the 2 that voted JC? At least give me some slack for honesty and guts! Big Grin

No you won't be tortured. lol And hey you might be right! Stranger things have happened! And 9 more people have voted your way now! But I think that I'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than your prediction hitting its mark! And I won't say I told you so after tomorrow night!Wink

:redboxer: :ChairHit: :boosign:

lol
Tigers by 23
Of course I'm rooting for the black and gold, but whatever happens I'm just proud that both teams out of Johnson Co. will represent the 57th at Regionals. That is something for all of us to be proud of!

Go Eagles!
20/20 Wrote:Of course I'm rooting for the black and gold, but whatever happens I'm just proud that both teams out of Johnson Co. will represent the 57th at Regionals. That is something for all of us to be proud of!

Go Eagles!

:Thumbs:
The KHSAA is ALWAYS looking for men and women who want to return something to their school and community by becoming a licensed athletic official. Candidates should be at least 18 years old, a high school graduate, in good physical condition, and able to make decisions on their feet and stick to them.

We currently license officials in 11 different sports: baseball, basketball, field hockey, football, soccer, softball (fast and slow pitch), swimming and diving, track and field, volleyball, and wrestling.

To become an official, you'll need to fill out an application, pay a licensing fee, and take an open-book rules test. Once you are licensed, you'll need to attend annual rules meeting that will introduce you to the latest rule changes and interpretations and become an active member of a local officials' association.

There you go, now everyone can become a H.S official. LOL

What school did you graduate from again? Your just saying that to get something started aren't you?
Tigers by 12
what is the game time???
IntheZone Wrote:what is the game time???
7:00PM
T-I-G-E-R-S!!!
Tigers by 20.... Central should have played Parker more