Poll: Paintsville vs. Johnson Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville Tigers
79.37%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
20.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central - 57th District Championship
Who will be the 57th District Champs????
IF Paintsville plays like they did lastnight, 30+.

But I'm gonna go with Paintsville by 24.

Wish I was gonna be here for it.
paintsville will win another district championship, but i think jc will have a little bit of momentum so i will go with p-ville by 15...good luck tigers!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take Paintsville by 17...

Good luck to both!
Paintsville by 22.
Paintsville by 12.
Tigers by 14..
We've already beat JC twice this year... so hopefully we'll be able to win again. I'll take Paintsville by at least 14.
Paintsville by 25+
Paintsville by 20+
Paintsville by about 17
Tigers by 14.
Tigers by about 16, on a neutral court I don't see JC being able to keep up with them.
Does anyone think this game could play out like the district championship last year? It's almost the same scenario.
Lawrence Wrote:Does anyone think this game could play out like the district championship last year? It's almost the same scenario.

Nope, last year was between Magoffin County and Paintsville this year it's between Paintsville and Johnson Central. Not really the same?????
Lawrence Wrote:Does anyone think this game could play out like the district championship last year? It's almost the same scenario.

Could? Sure! Anything is possible in the tourneys! But not likely! I'll take Paintsville by 15 if they play average or 30+ if they play like they did on Tuesday night. Either way it should be a W and a District Title!
I think after the practice the Tigers had following their last match-up against JC they won't come in with the same attitude.
Let's hope not! lol
Congrats to JC!! We did miss a few free throws down the stretch.
However, we were not awarded the chances early in the game. JC was in the bonus after 5 minutes of play in the 1st. period. Magoffin didn't get any free throws until 2;30 minutes left in the 2nd. period.
I'm not bad to complain about officiating but, bogart and webb are pure pieces of trash. The old guy didn't know up from down.. sorry buddy. his whistle I believe was stuck in his @@@.

Bogart and Webb will probably need help getting home tonight. After all of the groping that went on between them and the JC players they are probably pretty weak. With that much touching and hugging I might a little concerned about some kind of a sexual harassment suit. However, they did look pretty comfortable together.
Go Paintsville!!!!!
after both Paintsville and Central in the district tournament the Tigers should have no promblem so I will say Paintsville by at least 21.:doughnutc :Thumbs:
maxhornet Wrote:Congrats to JC!! We did miss a few free throws down the stretch.
However, we were not awarded the chances early in the game. JC was in the bonus after 5 minutes of play in the 1st. period. Magoffin didn't get any free throws until 2;30 minutes left in the 2nd. period.
I'm not bad to complain about officiating but, bogart and webb are pure pieces of trash. The old guy didn't know up from down.. sorry buddy. his whistle I believe was stuck in his @@@.

Bogart and Webb will probably need help getting home tonight. After all of the groping that went on between them and the JC players they are probably pretty weak. With that much touching and hugging I might a little concerned about some kind of a sexual harassment suit. However, they did look pretty comfortable together.
:thatsfunn :lmao: Can't take anymore!! lol
I belive the Tigers will win this one. I know after that practice they wont play like they did a couple weeks ago. ill tkae them by 30+
maxhornet Wrote:Congrats to JC!! We did miss a few free throws down the stretch.

MaxHornet, that is the funniest comment on here i have ever heard. I am not disagreeing or agreeing, just saying it's the funniest. I do believe though if I were to be a referee I would be more fearful of Coach West than young Coach McKenzie, at least at this point.

Big Grin That's great! ha!
Watchful Eye Wrote:MaxHornet, that is the funniest comment on here i have ever heard. I am not disagreeing or agreeing, just saying it's the funniest. I do believe though if I were to be a referee I would be more fearful of Coach West than young Coach McKenzie, at least at this point.
So you would give a team calls based on your fear of that coach? That's fair.
What is he going to do? Beat you up?
This sounds like how Paintsville gets a lot of their calls! You're not a Tiger fan are you? lol
*Coeus* Wrote:So you would give a team calls based on your fear of that coach? That's fair.
This sounds like how Paintsville gets a lot of their calls! You're not a Tiger fan are you? lol

No Chief, The point I was trying to make is that if your a referee you pay attention to WHO is in your EAR after, during and sometimes BEFORE the call. Coach West has been at this a couple years more than Mckenzie. It's not a talent, it's not a occupation, it's just something that you notice that happens in high school basketball. I am sure you have noticed coaches complaining to refs...right? Some have a talent...some have an ability to get noticed...and some have an ability not to get noticed. All I was getting at is that Coach West is very involved with the play of the game, his team and the line he can't cross with the refs. Coach McKenzie will develop those skill woth experience....that was it. I wasn't saying the coach determines the outcome of the game.
*Coeus* Wrote:So you would give a team calls based on your fear of that coach? That's fair.

Somethin or somebody must have hit a nerve with you cause you've been nothin but a pure smart@ss the last two nights on here.
Watchful Eye Wrote:No Chief, The point I was trying to make is that if your a referee you pay attention to WHO is in your EAR after, during and sometimes BEFORE the call. Coach West has been at this a couple years more than Mckenzie. It's not a talent, it's not a occupation, it's just something that you notice that happens in high school basketball. I am sure you have noticed coaches complaining to refs...right? Some have a talent...some have an ability to get noticed...and some have an ability not to get noticed. All I was getting at is that Coach West is very involved with the play of the game, his team and the line he can't cross with the refs. Coach McKenzie will develop those skill woth experience....that was it. I wasn't saying the coach determines the outcome of the game.
I was just kidding...Chief
*Coeus* Wrote:I was just kidding...Chief

If you can't see it ..I am waving a white flag. Representing peace and surrender.