Poll: 59th District Championship Game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Ridge Warriors
30.00%
Shelby Valley Wildcats
70.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. East Ridge - 59th District Championship
ER's gaurds can't keep up with Elisha and Logan, they showed that weeks ago. And SV isn't going to allow ER to beat them on their home floor.
It will either be a huge upset with ER winning by 1-2 points or it will be domination by SV winning by 20+ points. There is no in-between.
[SIZE="3"]GOWARRIORSWink Wink

I know ER can win this if they try. and not give it away. GOOD LUCK BOYSSmile
[/SIZE]
They tried hard.
GOOD JOB GIRLS
This is the boys game.
I think SV is going for 41 or 42 in a row at home. Last loss in 04... ER is not the caliber team to snap that streak plain and simple...
I like SV in this one by 8
My prediction is that the warriors will come out fired up and so will Valley. The two teams will be neck and neck but i see that the warriors will run out of gas about 3rd quarter and valley will cruise on for the win.

Valley by 10-15 :redboxer:
warriorpride Wrote:Everyone of you have lost your minds! I know all of you are entitled to your own oppion, but if anyone really believe SV will beat ER by 15+ you are crazy. If Valley wins it will be somewhere from 1-6 points. And if East Ridge wins it will be somewhere from 1-4 points. But for my score IM picking MY WARRIORS to beat YOUR WILDCATS by a SCORE of 58-56.

Geez, have you even seen the Wildcats play this year . . . your Warriors are a good team but our Wildcats are a GREAT team . . . Gotta go with Cats by 20+
warriorpride Wrote:So your saying you think Valley will win because they Beat ER by 21 two weeks ago? Well if thats the case think back to the 2003-04 season when on Dec. 19 Shelby Valley Beat ER by 23 points and again on Feb 12 Valley beat ER by 15. Just because Valley has beaten ER before this season dosent mean they will do it again. I wonder if this is how people predicted games in 2004?Big Grin

You're not paying very good attention. I didn't say that Valley would blow ER out just because they did so earlier. My explanation was in response to your assertion that people are 'crazy' if they think Valley will win by a 15+ margin. Obviously, if they just did it two weeks ago, to say they can do it again is a pretty reasonable prediction, and makes much more sense than predicting them to lose.

I made my own prediction on the game based on how good I think each team is, not on how they played earlier. Not saying East Ridge can't win, but it would definitely be an upset. People who are predicting a Valley win by double digits certainly have much more evidence to back up their prediction than those predicting an ER win. You keep bringing up the '03/'04 season, and that's fine to show that anything can happen, but it is worthless as a predictor of tonight's game. Games from 4 years ago have absolutely no bearing on this year, NONE. The players are completely different, for both sides.

Anyway, just remember that people aren't 'crazy' just because they have a different opinion than yours. Enjoy the game tonight, and good luck to both teams.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:You're not paying very good attention. I didn't say that Valley would blow ER out just because they did so earlier. My explanation was in response to your assertion that people are 'crazy' if they think Valley will win by a 15+ margin. Obviously, if they just did it two weeks ago, to say they can do it again is a pretty reasonable prediction, and makes much more sense than predicting them to lose.

I made my own prediction on the game based on how good I think each team is, not on how they played earlier. Not saying East Ridge can't win, but it would definitely be an upset. People who are predicting a Valley win by double digits certainly have much more evidence to back up their prediction than those predicting an ER win. You keep bringing up the '03/'04 season, and that's fine to show that anything can happen, but it is worthless as a predictor of tonight's game. Games from 4 years ago have absolutely no bearing on this year, NONE. The players are completely different, for both sides.

Anyway, just remember that people aren't 'crazy' just because they have a different opinion than yours. Enjoy the game tonight, and good luck to both teams.

Haha man have you ever lost your temper in your life? I would be screaming at this kid if I were you...:mad:
Shelby Valley by 11.
warriorpride Wrote:Why do I bring up the 03-04 season...Well I think its amazing how a school can win 2 district championships, and a regional championship in its first two years as a school. When you said "why becuase thats the only year ER has done anything" did you consider that East Ridge has only been a school for 6 years? So how long did it take Shelby Valley or Pikeville to win their first district and regional titles? As for SV speed...well IMO Korey Fields and Cody Willams can keep up with just about anyone.

Shelby Valley won the district in their first year of existence. Much longer to win the Region.
I gotta go with SV by 13