Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. East Ridge - 59th District Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2/28/08

59th District Championship

Thoughts?
IMO East Ridge will come into this game with alot of momentum, but Shelby Valley will be to much to handel. Shelby Valley by 15+.
Valley will roll by 15-20+.
I am going with The Warriors.. of course !! They won't make it easy for the Cats !! It will be a close one !! yeah
Big Grin
Keep up the great work... BOYS !! You have heart... and we are behind ya.. all the way !!! WOOHOOO
Wink GO WARRIORSWink
Valley by 18
Valley by 16.
Lace them up and lets play. Anything is possible. People didn't think we could beat Pikeville. Have you heard of Cinderella?
IMO ER will come out very confident...NOT cocky. With the Momentum ER has im going with ER to win by 1-4 points.

GO WARRIORS
I wish the best of luck to ER, but Valley will find a way to win regardless! I'll say Valley by 10+. At least both go to regional so no losers really. Both get a second chance.
Valley by 21
sv by 10+. Good luck to both teams.
Valley by 20+
im saying valley
I would say Valley wins by about 15...
Good luck to both teams but I will take Valley in a close one
I'll say Valley by 17 . . . 65-48.
I'm going with Valley by several.
SV
Valley by alot. East Ridge showed alot of heart last night but itll take ALOT more than last night's performance to beat Valley at home for the District Championship
GO RIDGE....ER will win this game

ER 58
SV 57
I goin to go with Valley in this one.

SV: 67
ER: 39
Shelby Valley by double digits pretty easily.
Everyone of you have lost your minds! I know all of you are entitled to your own oppion, but if anyone really believe SV will beat ER by 15+ you are crazy. If Valley wins it will be somewhere from 1-6 points. And if East Ridge wins it will be somewhere from 1-4 points. But for my score IM picking MY WARRIORS to beat YOUR WILDCATS by a SCORE of 58-56.
One good game by ER and it's gone from people predicting Valley to win region to them not even winning district. Some people need to vote with their minds and not their hearts.
warriorpride Wrote:Everyone of you have lost your minds! I know all of you are entitled to your own oppion, but if anyone really believe SV will beat ER by 15+ you are crazy. If Valley wins it will be somewhere from 1-6 points. And if East Ridge wins it will be somewhere from 1-4 points. But for my score IM picking MY WARRIORS to beat YOUR WILDCATS by a SCORE of 58-56.

Seeing as how Shelby Valley just beat East Ridge 2 weeks on the same floor by 21 points, I don't see how you can say it's crazy to suggest they would win by 15 points tomorrow. That would certainly seem much more likely than the prospect of East Ridge winning.

Not to say East Ridge can't win, but Valley would really have to be having an off-night for that to happen. IMO, it is much more likely that SV wins by double digits, than ER winning the title.
More Cowbell Wrote:Seeing as how Shelby Valley just beat East Ridge 2 weeks on the same floor by 21 points, I don't see how you can say it's crazy to suggest they would win by 15 points tomorrow. That would certainly seem much more likely than the prospect of East Ridge winning.

Not to say East Ridge can't win, but Valley would really have to be having an off-night for that to happen. IMO, it is much more likely that SV wins by double digits, than ER winning the title.

So your saying you think Valley will win because they Beat ER by 21 two weeks ago? Well if thats the case think back to the 2003-04 season when on Dec. 19 Shelby Valley Beat ER by 23 points and again on Feb 12 Valley beat ER by 15. Just because Valley has beaten ER before this season dosent mean they will do it again. I wonder if this is how people predicted games in 2004?Big Grin
warriorpride Wrote:So your saying you think Valley will win because they Beat ER by 21 two weeks ago? Well if thats the case think back to the 2003-04 season when on Dec. 19 Shelby Valley Beat ER by 23 points and again on Feb 12 Valley beat ER by 15. Just because Valley has beaten ER before this season dosent mean they will do it again. I wonder if this is how people predicted games in 2004?Big Grin

Man, you only think ER will win because you go there, everybody outside of ER knows Valley is gonna win, it's on their own home floor.
"warriorpride", why do you always bring up the 03-04 season??? Why because thats the only year ER has done anything. ER won't be able to handle SV pressure, they don't have anyone who can keep up with Valley's speed.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:"warriorpride", why do you always bring up the 03-04 season??? Why because thats the only year ER has done anything. ER won't be able to handle SV pressure, they don't have anyone who can keep up with Valley's speed.

Why do I bring up the 03-04 season...Well I think its amazing how a school can win 2 district championships, and a regional championship in its first two years as a school. When you said "why becuase thats the only year ER has done anything" did you consider that East Ridge has only been a school for 6 years? So how long did it take Shelby Valley or Pikeville to win their first district and regional titles? As for SV speed...well IMO Korey Fields and Cody Willams can keep up with just about anyone.
Valley will win this game by 20+ easily.
Pages: 1 2