Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 45 Pikeville 44-59th District
:Thumbs: Congrats to the Warriors !!! AWESOME GAME !!! The atmosphere was intense.. and when Rowe 55 made the winning shot..it WAS CRRRRAAAAZZZYYYY !!! Meade's 3 pointer... way behind the arch... was SWEET !!!
:letsparty
On to Valley !! Keep it up boys.. we are behind ya !!

Big Grin Best of luck to all teams !!

Wink GO WARRIORSWink
Oh yeah, I do want to say congrats to the Warriors, and good luck in the region.
I would like to congratulate Head Coach Eric Ratliff, All his assints, All of the Warrior basketball team, and Everyone else in The Tribe!! Way to go guys. Bring it home on Thursday!
Congrats warriors
Congrats ER..
jetpilot Wrote:This coming from the guy who just called a kid out on here, saying you hoped he was someone else's problem. Good one. Okay, I'll tone my rhetoric down on here and just say it really sucks to be a Pikeville fan. Is that better?

You are right. That was uncalled for on my part and I am man enough to admit when I have made a bad comment, are you jetpilot? and no it really doesn't suck to be a Pikeville fan. I am VERY, VERY PROUD OF THE PANTHERS, win or lose. P.S. and that goes for ALL sports!:howdy:
1977 Wrote:'

Don't know, don't care. Let him be somebody elses problem.

Don't think he is going anywhere. He has been at the games to root for his former teamates. Sometimes time will heal what ails you and you get over it and play nice again. I really like Gatlain. I wish he wouldn't have bailed at the time he did, but that is immaturity, he is only a sophomore. I hope to see him in the maroon and white next year.
I've been sittin here for over an hour tryin to find the words, but I can't find any other than congrats East Ridge...
1977 Wrote:You are right. That was uncalled for on my part and I am man enough to admit when I have made a bad comment, are you jetpilot? and no it really doesn't suck to be a Pikeville fan. I am VERY, VERY PROUD OF THE PANTHERS, win or lose. P.S. and that goes for ALL sports!:howdy:

I didn't make a bad comment. Just pointed out that Pikeville's sports teams are way down. Any way I say it you don't like it.
Off-topic posts will not be tolerated... If anymore are posted then that member will receive an infraction and there post will be deleted!
Great job Coach Ratliff and Warriors I had a feeling about this game. I have only 2 word to say about this game. HAIL PIKEVILLE!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!! What class Pikeville has, they should of kept the toliet tissue they threw on the floor to wipe those tears. Boo Who!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!
Who are the seniors for Pikeville besides Honaker?
Redneck Wrote:Who are the seniors for Pikeville besides Honaker?
Jordan Bell and Eric Shockey
ERblue4ever Wrote:Great job Coach Ratliff and Warriors I had a feeling about this game. I have only 2 word to say about this game. HAIL PIKEVILLE!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!! What class Pikeville has, they should of kept the toliet tissue they threw on the floor to wipe those tears. Boo Who!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!

yep, maybe they should have kept that TP... Wink
I really don't know what to say.
Did NOT see this one coming.
Congrats East Ridge
ITS MARCH MADNESS ALREADY!
I thought it was bad that the cops watched Pikeville throw the TP and did nothing about it, I mean, the cops were standing DIRECTLY beside Pikeville's pep section.
Congrats East Ridge
Congrats ER!
PC_You_Know Wrote:I thought it was bad that the cops watched Pikeville throw the TP and did nothing about it, I mean, the cops were standing DIRECTLY beside Pikeville's pep section.

Doesn't Pikevilles Pep Section do this every year? You would think that someone would catch on and put a stop to it... I think it is silly and it really ruins the flow of the game for the players as well! Just MY Opinion!

Congrats ER!
They did it at Mullins gym when i was in school. That has been a long time ago. Nothing wrong with it. Adds to the atmosphere.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I thought it was bad that the cops watched Pikeville throw the TP and did nothing about it, I mean, the cops were standing DIRECTLY beside Pikeville's pep section.

Pikeville's student section has done that for years, and the team gets a technical foul for it, suppose to anyways. No sense in whinin about it, especially when they lost the game.
Redneck Wrote:Pikeville's student section has done that for years, and the team gets a technical foul for it, suppose to anyways. No sense in whinin about it, especially when they lost the game.

No technical was issued, Pikeville got a "friendly" warning, yeah, them were definitely Pikeville city police.
PC_You_Know Wrote:No technical was issued, Pikeville got a "friendly" warning, yeah, them were definitely Pikeville city police.

They did it when I played, didn't bother me then and doesn't now. Actually I think it's pretty funny. I watched em throw bouncy balls before. Atleast they throw toilet paper, and that won't hurt anybody if it hits em.
jetpilot Wrote:This coming from the guy who just called a kid out on here, saying you hoped he was someone else's problem. Good one. Okay, I'll tone my rhetoric down on here and just say it really sucks to be a Pikeville fan. Is that better?

haha...i totally agree
congrats ER on a hard fought victory good luck with valley they will be a hand full
congrats to ER
great atmosphere and great game
I predicted a ER win but man!!!....... Pikeville you are the disappointment of the year-by far.

No one is twisting your arm to be a Pikeville fan. You have plenty of options, you know. However, your negitive attitude about your Pikeville team makes me glad you're cheering for them and not cheering for my team. Your bad blood may just have been part of the Pikeville problem.

2 Pike County teams in the finals!!:Cheerlead
PC_You_Know Wrote:No technical was issued, Pikeville got a "friendly" warning, yeah, them were definitely Pikeville city police.

Oh I beg to differ on this one....they were Pike County Sheriff's.

lets see on thursday where Pike Counties finest are standing. I bet nowhere near the Blue Crew.