Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 45 Pikeville 44-59th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final....whoooooooooooooooooo
congrats warriors!!!!!
wow!!!pikeville has officially hit rock bottom and it doesn't matter anymore i guess
Well looks like Pikeville is headed back to the team they used to be...
Congrats to the tribe......1 more to go to get the nets.
Wow. It's hard to believe how hard Pikeville fell after Clark quit the team. Congrats to East Ridge on this win and getting back to the Region tournament.
Congrats ER
one player doesnt make that big of a difference, i just think the warriors played with more heart than the panthers. pikeville walked in too confident and well this isnt the first time this has happened to them this year when it comes down to tourny games.
I picked this one. Congrats ER!
Way to go ER. You all played great. Devan Adams had a GREAT game for Pikeville but foul trouble kept him off Rowe for ER. Rowe hit the game winning shot, the place went crazy. Can't wait till Thursday night!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I picked this one. Congrats ER!

Me too man, just had that gut feeling it would happen.
Congratz ER, played a great game!
Congrats ER. Great win for the warriors.
i think everyone thought that this was going to happen
well never seen this one coming.
Seriously? Pikeville is headed back to the team that they use to be? Come on...give these kids a little more credit...they lost some big games at the worst time in the season. They performed very well when they beat SV and then fell to paintsville in the finals of the All A. Can you really say after three years that they are the team they use to be? That seems a little too harsh for me!!! They will bounce back. they have a great coach and they will step up in the next few years. Give the kids a little credit. They lost a good player...yes, one player doesnt make that big of a difference in numbers...but the chemestry of the team, the balance of the team...disrupted that late in the season... Just dont say they are falling to the Pikeville of old!!!! That is CRAP!
Nice win for the warriors....
congrats warriors...nice game...you wanted it more...pikeville was like 35% from the free throw line tonight and missed important ones at the end to get the lead they needed...
All you people thought that Pikeville was going to make some noise in the region tourney, but wait they are not going. TO BAD!!!
great game place went crazy at the end way to go guys!
Congrats East Ridge.
Congrats to the Warriors!! Pikeville had a great season compared with the past and they should be proud. As for the Warriors, they have played good at times this year and came through when it counts. Congrats!!
Im not surpised ER won.....Congrats Warriors!!!
Big Congrats to the Warriors of East Ridge!
They played their hearts out and they deserved this win!
Congrats to Meade on making that awesome 3 and Rowe for hitting the game winning shot!
:letsparty
Congrads to ER.
Pikeville just keep your heads up. had a good season. this will just want it that much more come next year.
That place did go crazy and I was in the middle of it!!! Whoever was there...did you here the blowhorn? Big Grin I had to be the loudest fan...oh well, congrats Warriors! I have waited all of my life to beat P-Ville, finally...I'm sorry for the Panthers though. Oh well, on to play Valley!
You have to over look some people and their rude comments. They make rude statements about other kids on sites like this where they can hide their identity. That's how they get thier kicks and those comments always come back and bit them on the ***.
warriors_45 Wrote:That place did go crazy and I was in the middle of it!!! Whoever was there...did you here the blowhorn? Big Grin I had to be the loudest fan...oh well, congrats Warriors! I have waited all of my life to beat P-Ville, finally...I'm sorry for the Panthers though. Oh well, on to play Valley!

Yes, I heard the air horn!! LOL
1977 Wrote:You have to over look some people and their rude comments. They make rude statements about other kids on sites like this where they can hide their identity. That's how they get thier kicks and those comments always come back and bit them on the ***.

That is very true!! Sounds like ER played a great game and deserved the win! Good luck against Valley. Pikeville hardly sucks in all sports. Actually they are very competitive in all sports. Some people are just jealous of them or mad that they can't win all the time in all sports. No school can do that so get over it.
1977 Wrote:You have to over look some people and their rude comments. They make rude statements about other kids on sites like this where they can hide their identity. That's how they get thier kicks and those comments always come back and bit them on the ***.

This coming from the guy who just called a kid out on here, saying you hoped he was someone else's problem. Good one. Okay, I'll tone my rhetoric down on here and just say it really sucks to be a Pikeville fan. Is that better?
Pages: 1 2 3