Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 45 Pikeville 44-59th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
both teams were playing for runner-up anyway
I know that county loves beating city. It seems so much sweeter because Pikeville thinks they are so superior to other teams. Pikeville 2008 is not the Pikeville of 10 years ago. I'm not just talking about basketball.
Congratulations East Ridge!!! Keep your heads up Pikeville, I'm sure you played your hearts out!! Just remember, when we stand before God it is not going to matter how many games you have won, but how you have treated others!!! Good Luck ER against my precious Valley Cats! I'm sure it will be a great game! I pray that no one will get hurt and that it will be a fair called game and that everyone will show good sportsmanship!!!
i left early cause i wasnt expecting east ridge to come back..but they played great and stayed right with pikeville the whole time..good job east ridge good luck..

pikeville you all have had such a great season so come back net year and have another one.
mama cat Wrote:Congratulations East Ridge!!! Keep your heads up Pikeville, I'm sure you played your hearts out!! Just remember, when we stand before God it is not going to matter how many games you have won, but how you have treated others!!! Good Luck ER against my precious Valley Cats! I'm sure it will be a great game! I pray that no one will get hurt and that it will be a fair called game and that everyone will show good sportsmanship!!!

GOOD POST !!!Big Grin
Congrats ER
Congrats ER. I for one thought the game was over around 40 seconds to go but they never gave up and showed more heart than the Panthers did down the stretch. Missed free throws killed the panthers late. Good luck ER on Thursday night and next week at the EXPO.
Pikeville thought they had it and i think their over confidence ended up costing them the game. Congrats Warriors and good luck against Valley
Congrats ER!
You guys from Johnson , Floyd, Magoffin & Lawrence Counties talk trash about Pike County teams every year and at the end where are you guys at? Sitting in the stands watching the Pike County schools play. Get some knowledge.
venom93 Wrote:Seriously? Pikeville is headed back to the team that they use to be? Come on...give these kids a little more credit...they lost some big games at the worst time in the season. They performed very well when they beat SV and then fell to paintsville in the finals of the All A. Can you really say after three years that they are the team they use to be? That seems a little too harsh for me!!! They will bounce back. they have a great coach and they will step up in the next few years. Give the kids a little credit. They lost a good player...yes, one player doesnt make that big of a difference in numbers...but the chemestry of the team, the balance of the team...disrupted that late in the season... Just dont say they are falling to the Pikeville of old!!!! That is CRAP!

HOPEFULLY they will be headed towards the team they used to be.
warriors_45 Wrote:That place did go crazy and I was in the middle of it!!! Whoever was there...did you here the blowhorn? Big Grin I had to be the loudest fan...oh well, congrats Warriors! I have waited all of my life to beat P-Ville, finally...I'm sorry for the Panthers though. Oh well, on to play Valley!

Your whole life? Up until 2 years ago we stomped them in every game we played them.
[COLOR="Lime"]I Think That Rowe had a GREAT GAME
and Josh Thacker was awsome and him and Joel had the BEST game !!![/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Good Job ER.
and good luck tomorrow Smile [/COLOR]
i think that all of the warriors played great tonight.

and congrats for belcher, meade, and rowe for hitting clutch shots down the stretch! Smile
Congrats....
Pages: 1 2 3