Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blake Bundy Hits 1000 points
IRISH4 Wrote:I figured someone would put up a smart *** remark to try and bring down his accomplishment, but wasn't sure who....congrats for takin' that role Rolleyes "I Wear my Sunglasses at Night" too and no one says anything to me. Grow up and congratulate a kid for what he has done and if you don't want to then don't say anything in the thread.
i wasnt trying to be a smart *** i was wondering if he had vision problems or not
Congratulations.
The Fan Wrote:why call me a name i was just wondering if he had problems with his eyes . I guess its my turn to call you a name lets see huuuuuuuummmmm...... ok got it PUNK !!

Smile :Thumbs:
Blake is the fuel that the Tiger machine runs on! BTW, if wearing those glasses causes the Tigers to play like they did last night, THEN I HOPE HE WEARS THEM RIGHT ON THROUGH THE EXPO CENTER AND RIGHT ON INTO RUPP ARENA!

GO BLAKE!!!
Watchful Eye Wrote:I always thought that would really suck. Not only losing the game but then getting mad, starting a fight and getting your *** whipped after the game.

The sad part is, corndog and his buddies weren't even players, they were from the pep section. But don't worry, I had one of my buddies with me keepin an eye on em out there in the commons area Wink .
IRISH4 Wrote:....easy now there Atilla.

Got to love the Lion Heart movie referece.
Come on now children, lets get this back on track.
The Fan Wrote:Does he have some sorta vision problems ? He walked into the gym last night with some great big sunglasse on and it was totally dark outside just wondering .

HAHA! Ahhh... if only you guys knew the story behind those sunglasses Big Grin but I'm one of his friends, so I'm not saying anything. Congrats Blake, you've really worked for this!! ... and congrats on nabbing the Asian, too! Smile You deserve them both!!!
The Fan Wrote:again i wasnt trying to be smart when i said that wished i hadnt , but trust me when i tell you this your " better watch who you are talking to " comment scares me to death i will take my ball and go hide with the other people who are frightened of you.................btw i was trying to be a smart *** just then in case you couldnt figure it out

Smile Smile well good.....now let's get back on topic and congratulate Mr. Bundy for his accomplishments.
big congrats its a great feat....considering everyone on that startig 5 has done it...lol...nice job blake,,,,and good luck tigers...
Sunglasses or no sunglasses, who cares. 1000 is 1000, props to young Mr. Bundy.
Congrats Blake Bundy! I remember when they said BB would be out for the year, glad that didn't happen!
Congrats Blake!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]