Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Blake Bundy Hits 1000 points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats Blake!!!! Great Achievement by the Paintsville point gaurd.
congrats blake
Good job buddy. Keep up the hard work and the unselfish play.
Congrats Blake! Keep up the hard work.
Congrats Blake
Congrats!!!
Congrats Blake!
Congrats Blake, well deserved accomplishment.
Congrats Blake, WELL DESERVED.

I'm curious to know how many assists he has for his career.
I know he i was 1 point from a triple double tonight. he had 10 assist. CONGRADS BB
CONGRATS BLAKE!!!! He has got to be the best assist man that I have seen and like I have said before HE MAKES THE TIGERS GO!! Blake has an awesome ability to create plays and he always knows where to find the open guy. But if you leave him alone he can score on you too! Keep up the good work Blake!!!!
Congrats Blake
Congrats Blake!
Congrats Blake
congrats Blake.
Congrats Blake on point #1000. Now keep dishin' that rock babalooga!
brown14 Wrote:I know he i was 1 point from a triple double tonight. he had 10 assist. CONGRADS BB

So thats why BMR put him back in. Stay classy Paintsville...
Congrats Blake
corndog23 Wrote:So thats why BMR put him back in. Stay classy Paintsville...
He was put back in so that he could go ahead and get the 1000 point thing out of the way.
Congrats Blake.
corndog23 Wrote:So thats why BMR put him back in. Stay classy Paintsville...

He put him back in so he could get his 1000th career point out of the way so that it wouldn't be a distraction in the bigger games ahead of them. Don't you say anything about anybody bein classy. You showed alot of class a couple years ago when you and a couple of your buddies stood outside the gym waitin on Bundy after the game. He was just a soph then and you boys were seniors.
Redneck Wrote:He put him back in so he could get his 1000th career point out of the way so that it wouldn't be a distraction in the bigger games ahead of them. Don't you say anything about anybody bein classy. [B]You showed alot of class a couple years ago when you and a couple of your buddies stood outside the gym waitin on Bundy after the game. He was just a soph then and you boys were seniors.
[/B]

Bundy has had that happening to him since he was in the 8th grade and was BMR's PG starter.Cool
Redneck Wrote:He put him back in so he could get his 1000th career point out of the way so that it wouldn't be a distraction in the bigger games ahead of them. Don't you say anything about anybody bein classy. You showed alot of class a couple years ago when you and a couple of your buddies stood outside the gym waitin on Bundy after the game. He was just a soph then and you boys were seniors.

I always thought that would really suck. Not only losing the game but then getting mad, starting a fight and getting your *** whipped after the game.
Bundy made some great passes last night, congratultions on 1,000 point.
Congratulations to Blake Bundy for reaching this milestone. He has battled a lot of adversity and injury to get to this point in his prep career. IMO Blake makes the Tiger team go and I've said it before, this young man deserves everything he gets.
Does he have some sorta vision problems ? He walked into the gym last night with some great big sunglasse on and it was totally dark outside just wondering .
The Fan Wrote:Does he have some sorta vision problems ? He walked into the gym last night with some great big sunglasse on and it was totally dark outside just wondering .

Haha... nahh that's just how he rolls lol. If he had vision problems wouldn't you think that he couldn't dish the rock like he does or even get 1000th points. lol...Congrats BB
The Fan Wrote:Does he have some sorta vision problems ? He walked into the gym last night with some great big sunglasse on and it was totally dark outside just wondering .

No smart *** he doesn't have vision problems. I figured you'd at least picked up on that after he recorded 12 assists and displayed some incredible passing last night, the same thing he has done during the whole season. He has had all sorts of back problems he's battled throughout his high school career, one that ended his sophomore season and required surgery, it also caused him to miss 3-4 games this year including the one against LexCath. If you knew the Bundy kid you will know he is a jokester, always keeping people around him relaxed and laughing by his personality. He probably done it to get his teammates mind off the fact that it's a lose and go home situation from here on out. He's a good kid.
Those are his Favorite SUN GLASSES. He wears them things everywhere.

I figured someone would put up a smart *** remark to try and bring down his accomplishment, but wasn't sure who....congrats for takin' that role Rolleyes "I Wear my Sunglasses at Night" too and no one says anything to me. Grow up and congratulate a kid for what he has done and if you don't want to then don't say anything in the thread.
Congrats Blake
Pages: 1 2