Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia-50 vs Knott Central-39 (53rd District)
CantTouchMe Wrote:Honeycutt was NOT fired He did leave on his own.. Trust me nobody knows more than me. About the game..... KCC didnt even show up last night. Probably the worst i have ever seen them play. I predicted Cordia by 5 and they more than doubled that.. And its a good thing because they are going to be absolutly horrible next year... plus they will be beat soon anyway. hopefully!

these two programs have gotten close since honeycutt and amburgey took over at the schools they support the other team when they are not playing each other and i think that makes our county look really good that kcc can cheer for cordia and cordia can cheer for kcc.
Norm Stewert Wrote:these two programs have gotten close since honeycutt and amburgey took over at the schools they support the other team when they are not playing each other and i think that makes our county look really good that kcc can cheer for cordia and cordia can cheer for kcc.
Yeah thats the way it should be!
They should also cheer for JBS at Rupp also...
Benchwarmer Wrote:It looks as though you are crying over every single post i make. As far as Honeycutt what happend 3 years ago has nothing to do about last nights game, Brainless!
It could have a lot to do with it.

If Honeycutt were still at Knott Central then they could possibly be the ones going to the region. Honeycutt wasn't exactly fired, but he was made to feel unwanted. Whats the difference? Knott should have given him a raise and begged him to stay.
Look Jeff is a nice guy and a pretty good coach. But other than last night what has he actually accomplished. The truth is he couldn't really handle the pressure at a big program. Can anyone disagree that the pressure at KCC is alot different than that at Cordia?
I don't know what happened to the Pats last night...If I didn't know any better that game was lost on purpose..I have seen the coachng staff get more excited in a regular season game than last night..It was like they didn't care...I have been at every home game the Patriots had and have not every seen them play like that..There were no energy on the faces of the players or the coaches....If it wasn't for Buttermilk they would have got beat worse than 11 points..i'm sorry but I am very disappointed in the way they played last night..I understand that everybody has a bad night but the coach should have put 2 or 3 of them on the bench and tried something different....The only 2 that came off the bench was Bartrum and Collins...Bartrum got took out as soon as he made a mistake...He wasn't the only one who had mistakes so why wasn't their BUTTS on the bench......Maybe better luck next year...I wish Cordia the best of Luck...
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:I don't know what happened to the Pats last night...If I didn't know any better that game was lost on purpose..I have seen the coachng staff get more excited in a regular season game than last night..It was like they didn't care...I have been at every home game the Patriots had and have not every seen them play like that..There were no energy on the faces of the players or the coaches....If it wasn't for Buttermilk they would have got beat worse than 11 points..i'm sorry but I am very disappointed in the way they played last night..I understand that everybody has a bad night but the coach should have put 2 or 3 of them on the bench and tried something different....The only 2 that came off the bench was Bartrum and Collins...Bartrum got took out as soon as he made a mistake...He wasn't the only one who had mistakes so why wasn't their BUTTS on the bench......Maybe better luck next year...I wish Cordia the best of Luck...

You must not be close to the program at all. I live in another county and at least know in fact that Stamper, Ratliff and Mullins were injured. This is not an excuse but perhaps a reason that "They had no energy." Since Honeycutt is in the know he was probably aware of this which helped his strategy. Remember that both coaches are excellent, the boys respect them. KCC is out so the KNott schools should support Cordia. Amburgey who has brought these boys a LONG way should compete Hazard during tourney time.

tr
Dawggie Wrote:You must not be close to the program at all. I live in another county and at least know in fact that Stamper, Ratliff and Mullins were injured. This is not an excuse but perhaps a reason that "They had no energy." Since Honeycutt is in the know he was probably aware of this which helped his strategy. Remember that both coaches are excellent, the boys respect them. KCC is out so the KNott schools should support Cordia. Amburgey who has brought these boys a LONG way should compete Hazard during tourney time.

tr

DAWGGIE is 100% correct. Ratliff,Mullins,and Stamper are all three hurt. Those 3 players shouldnt have been playing Stamper could barely get up and down the court he was hurting so bad. I think it shows great dedication that the 3 of them played when they were injured bad. Smile