Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia-50 vs Knott Central-39 (53rd District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Knott Shot only 32 % from the field. Mosley led the Lions with 14 and Buttermilk Caudill led the Pats with 18pts.

Congrats Cordia!!!
Congrats Cordia.
Congrats Corida, Big Win.
cordia just out played kcc but a bright future for kcc returning everyone next year congrats cordia good luck in region
Once again Jeff Honeycutt beats KCC after KCC axed him! I love it! Great win Cordia!
Congrats Cordia
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Once again Jeff Honeycutt beats KCC after KCC axed him! I love it! Great win Cordia!

Honeycutt was never fired.
Oh I am sorry, ...he got ran off..MY BAD!
KCC played like they were scared. congrats cordia.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Oh I am sorry, ...he got ran off..MY BAD!

Left on his own and we understand the part about being sorry.
Anyway congrats again Cordia.
alckuckler03 Wrote:KCC played like they were scared. congrats cordia.

Was it that bad? Was in Lexington and missed the game.
Good win Cordia. All I can say is you better watch out for the PATRIOTS next year, because no one is leaving!!!
Nice win for Cordia!!!
Congrats Cordia!
Congrats Cordia.
this was a big one!
Hate to have to mourn the death of the Pats so early in the tourney, but it couldnt have happend to a more admirable adversary. Cordia is a very good team and will have a nice run in the tournament if their bench doesnt come back to haunt them. Congrats KCC on a good season, n hopefully next years wont end until March!! Good luck Lions for the rest of the tourney!!!
Congrats Cordia. BIG WIN!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Was it that bad? Was in Lexington and missed the game.

Yes. 2 or 3 KCC players acted like they was scared to death.. couldn't catch a few passes and caused a quiet a few turnovers.. I believe Cordia wanted the game more also. Nice win Lions.:rockon:
Congrats Cordia!
When I read this thread, I want to compliment both teams fans, this has been an extremely cordial and sportsmanlike thread and shows how to win and how to lose. HATS OFF TO ALL.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Once again Jeff Honeycutt beats KCC after KCC axed him! I love it! Great win Cordia!
PLAYBOY5 Have to agree with you on this one to, he was cut and replaced with fealther, Nel would'nt play along with them to, so he was run off and replaced with coach Justin A. But anyway a big congrats to the lions and coach jeff honeycutt. Good luck in the championship.Big Grin
Congrats Cordia
americangirl Wrote:PLAYBOY5 Have to agree with you on this one to, he was cut and replaced with fealther, Nel would'nt play along with them to, so he was run off and replaced with coach Justin A. But anyway a big congrats to the lions and coach jeff honeycutt. Good luck in the championship.Big Grin
Thank You...I almost knew he was ranoff or cut as other may put it. Some people have no clue what they are talking about! Congrats Lions on the win!
No excuses here we couldn't throw one in the ocean last night. I don't know what happened, but congrats cordia and I hope they go all the way to Rupp.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thank You...I almost knew he was ranoff or cut as other may put it. Some people have no clue what they are talking about! Congrats Lions on the win!

This thread has nothing to do about how a coach left a few years ago. Get a life! This thread is about the Cordia and KCC game last night.
Congrats to Cordia.
Congrats. to Coach H.cutt and the Lions on a great win. The youth and inexperience of the Patroits young team showed in last night's game. KCC has had some big wins this year and has shown that they will be a team to be reckoned with in the 14th Region next year. The game plan of the Cordia Coaching staff took Stamper out of the KCC offense and made KCC play a slow tempo game that better suited the Lions style of play. IMO one of the better refs. game I had seen this year. The teams were the controlling factor in this game and not the refs. Good luck to Coach Amburgey and the Pats. next year. Hats off to the Cordia Coaching staff and the Lions and IMO this should put Coach Honeycutt in as a solid candidate for Coach of the Year in the 14th Region.
Jeff Honeycutt is by far the most underrated coach in the 14th region.
Benchwarmer Wrote:This thread has nothing to do about how a coach left a few years ago. Get a life! This thread is about the Cordia and KCC game last night.
Congrats to Cordia.
Me Get A life..GROW UP! Quit being a crybaby over every single post I make and Honeycutt does have to do with Cordia and KCC there Brain!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Me Get A life..GROW UP! Quit being a crybaby over every single post I make and Honeycutt does have to do with Cordia and KCC there Brain!

It looks as though you are crying over every single post i make. As far as Honeycutt what happend 3 years ago has nothing to do about last nights game, Brainless!
Honeycutt was NOT fired He did leave on his own.. Trust me nobody knows more than me. About the game..... KCC didnt even show up last night. Probably the worst i have ever seen them play. I predicted Cordia by 5 and they more than doubled that.. And its a good thing because they are going to be absolutly horrible next year... plus they will be beat soon anyway. hopefully!
Pages: 1 2