Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan-74 vs Knott County Central-57
sassy Wrote:Haha, Collins played with 10 fouls before he finally fouled out. They never call over the back on him and at one point I thought he was gonna sit on Huffs head. He thought he'd get Bartrum and when Buttermilk stepped in Collins started backing down. But everytime we play JBS we have the same certain ref that worked over at ALC for years. And so far every game we've played this season, with the exception of the Somerset game, we have had the same refs for every game we have played this season. Where are all the refs at? I would like a different one every now and then.

The way I saw it Bartrum was the one starting stuff with the JBS players. He was called for a double foul earlier in the game and for a technical later on. That is just part of basketball and that kind of stuff goes on when local teams play each other. Kids just need to leave it on the court and forget about it. As far as playing with 10 fouls I saw him foul a couple of times but I saw him block so many that I guess they had to call something to break the monotany. The refs that you had in this game are the highest ranked refs in the region. If they had done you wrong then they would not have fouled out both JBS big men and called 4 on the other. There was alot more fouls called against JBS than KCC. Good luck to both teams this year ...
...in my posts from the other forum. I said 17 point win and we have it. And no "sassy'', I'm not a ref. These people always blame the refs , but like someone else said we , JBS, had 2 players foul out and Brent w/4. You guys stdo this every year unless you beat us. KCC beat us last year , but our guys must have been sick or something.HAHAHA! Now , when KCC comes to our house we will win by at least 31 pts+. I think most of you on here will agree with me , right?Go CRUSADERS!
Like I said they love us when we're weak, but when we are winning, they hate us .I LOVE IT !
Dont kno, but that is kinda akward name to have if it is his real name...but i think its Richard Caudill....not sure...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Bad called?? JBS had 2 players foul out and another player with 4? What kind of game do you want called? Be lucky you guys got out of your own gym with a 17 point loss! Congrats JBS!

And what is LCC record?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well guess what..if the games are so badly called, then why doesn't your coach scratch them? This can be done, so I guess the games are only called bad in just your eyes and your eyes only.

Because one team may rate a ref bad and the other team amy rate the same refs good and you end up with the ones you don't want.
Congrats June Buchanan on the win.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What does that mean?

when collins hit bartrum in the head and they started talking trash to each other and got the t's called. buttermilk walked up and collins started backing up.
sassy Wrote:when collins hit bartrum in the head and they started talking trash to each other and got the t's called. buttermilk walked up and collins started backing up.

I never even saw Buttermilk come into the picture. I assure you that Collins did not back up because of Buttermilk. And when I saw Collins backing up, the refs were making them back away from each other. I can't quite understand though why Bartrum would try to fight someone that is 6'10". It just doesn't make sense to me.
thegr81 Wrote:Once again...unbelievable!! I called this one two days before the game. KCC would get cheated. If the refs are that bad you may want to talk to the one who assigns the refs for each game. He works for the KC school system!

Did you see anywhere in my statement that KCC was cheated? NO YOU DID NOT!!!!! I said Collins played with 10 fouls before he fouled out. Not one time did I say anything else. And I don't care what our coach does or who gets the refs to come and work the games, IN MY OPINION THE REFS IN THE 14th REGION SUCK. Now if you really want to get me started first I will say JBS beat the sh-t out of us and thats that. But I really like watching the -ss kissing KCC rejects get used to set up plays for the Stepp boys. The only good players JBS has is Tate and Trey and Brent. Now this is also my opinion so nobody get their bloomers in a wad over it, I'm entitled.
Lion Crazy Wrote:Dont kno, but that is kinda akward name to have if it is his real name...but i think its Richard Caudill....not sure...

Do NOT reveal anyones indentification!!!!!
sassy Wrote:Did you see anywhere in my statement that KCC was cheated? NO YOU DID NOT!!!!! I said Collins played with 10 fouls before he fouled out. Not one time did I say anything else. And I don't care what our coach does or who gets the refs to come and work the games, IN MY OPINION THE REFS IN THE 14th REGION SUCK. Now if you really want to get me started first I will say JBS beat the sh-t out of us and thats that. But I really like watching the -ss kissing KCC rejects get used to set up plays for the Stepp boys. The only good players JBS has is Tate and Trey and Brent. Now this is also my opinion so nobody get their bloomers in a wad over it, I'm entitled.
Why didnt the person sitting at the scorers table that keeps KCC's scorebook point out when Collins got his 5th foul to the official scorer?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
HazzBeen Wrote:I think all of the refs have heard about this tough parent at KCC who will punch refs if there kid gets fouled and they are all scared.:Thumbs:

It's dumb a--es like you who don't know what they are talking about. I said I most definetly would hit a ref If they let crap go on and my son was hurt bad. **** yes I would!!! You must be a rugrat yourself, when you grow up and can produce kids of your own, and have one, let someone hurt it and see what you would do. Then tell me about it.
sassy Wrote:It's dumb a--es like you who don't know what they are talking about. I said I most definetly would hit a ref If they let crap go on and my son was hurt bad. **** yes I would!!! You must be a rugrat yourself, when you grow up and can produce kids of your own, and have one, let someone hurt it and see what you would do. Then tell me about it.
You are not supposed to put in -- to bypass the word filter, there is a sticky thread about it in the main basketball forum along with every other forum in this site.

What is the difference in hurt bad and hurt not so bad?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
HazzBeen Wrote:I think all of the refs have heard about this tough parent at KCC who will punch refs if there kid gets fouled and they are all scared.:Thumbs:

Hahahahaha I love this!
hollister_42 Wrote:I never even saw Buttermilk come into the picture. I assure you that Collins did not back up because of Buttermilk. And when I saw Collins backing up, the refs were making them back away from each other. I can't quite understand though why Bartrum would try to fight someone that is 6'10". It just doesn't make sense to me.

Size does not matte. Haven't you heard the bigger they are the harder they fall.
sassy Wrote:Size does not matte. Haven't you heard the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Honey, you are cracking me up.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Why didnt the person sitting at the scorers table that keeps KCC's scorebook point out when Collins got his 5th foul to the official scorer?

I'm being a smart a-- I mean the refs let him by with alot. It has nothing to do with the official scorer.
hollister_42 Wrote:Honey, you are cracking me up.

whats so funny about that. I seen plenty of small men put bigger ones down.
and don't call me honey. it don't look good for one guy to call another guy honey.
sassy Wrote:and don't call me honey. it don't look good for one guy to call another guy honey.

Hahahahahahaha.
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=27926

^^Click up there ^^
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:You are not supposed to put in -- to bypass the word filter, there is a sticky thread about it in the main basketball forum along with every other forum in this site.

What is the difference in hurt bad and hurt not so bad?

whatever
hollister_42 Wrote:Hahahahahahaha.

you must be a happy person, as much as you laugh about crazy ****.
sassy Wrote:you must be a happy person, as much as you laugh about crazy ****.

Yeah, I am a happy person. That scoreboard last night would make any fan happy to crush KCC.
I think that this thread has run its course, I bet it isnt open much longer...
Congrats JBS.
I would like to say Congrats to the boys from JBS, you guys are a great team. Keep up the good work, we all must remenber that youall are a knott co. team and also cordia, we hear in knott co. have three teams to repsecent our county. so lets get behind each one of these teams and support, we have 3 shots at winning a district,region and go on to state.It all for our kids anyways, lets put all this other crap aside and support our kids.
americangirl Wrote:I would like to say Congrats to the boys from JBS, you guys are a great team. Keep up the good work, we all must remenber that youall are a knott co. team and also cordia, we hear in knott co. have three teams to repsecent our county. so lets get behind each one of these teams and support, we have 3 shots at winning a district,region and go on to state.It all for our kids anyways, lets put all this other crap aside and support our kids.
WELL SAID
Stay on the topic of the game, or this thread will be closed.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]