Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Pikeville going to beat Valley this year???
fairplayer Wrote:And I was saying Male got the raw end of the deal by the refs, having hometown refs calling a game for SV against Male was not fair. They should have been unbiased.. Some of the calls were awful.

I was there. I thought the calls where very even. Especially when the other them had such a size advantage. Some calls where called tight so weren't, but it was the same for both sides.
I know that you will probably say, "oh you must have been watching a different game"
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I was there. I thought the calls where very even. Especially when the other them had such a size advantage. Some calls where called tight so weren't, but it was the same for both sides.
I know that you will probably say, "oh you must have been watching a different game"

I must have seen the same game you did cause it looked very fair to me, Male got some calls because of their size and Valley was pushing to keep with them, so they called that a lot, even Ashley fouled out, none of Male's players did.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I was there. I thought the calls where very even. Especially when the other them had such a size advantage. Some calls where called tight so weren't, but it was the same for both sides.

I agree that the officiating was fairly even. There were a couple questionable calls for each team, but everything seemed to even out in the end.

As for fouls, I think Male had 2 more fouls called in the first half, and I believe it was even in the second. However, Hatfield fouled out for Valley whereas Male didn't lose anyone. So, I would call that a wash.

Anyway, let's get this back on the topic of Pikeville beating Shelby Valley...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bball fan Wrote:Until he can be consistently aggressive every game, even UPS can't even deliver him the ball. But he has come a long, long way! So I think that they will get the kinks worked out very soon. I heard that the big tall coach for Pikeville, Todd May I think is his name , used to play a little bit basketball in high school...so maybe he can help the big fella out!!!!!

HAHAHA:lmao: thats was pretty funny.