Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley county girls basketball
(04-24-2024, 12:43 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Heard a lot of talk at the track meet yesterday about Tina Muncy taking the Leslie job from Farmer again.  I know video was comical and all but really gonna replace her because of that?  Muncy have any coaching experience?
not a shot in a million years Muncy takes that job
Why wouldn’t she take it? Didn’t she play for Leslie?
(04-11-2024, 12:14 PM)Sports_fan42 Wrote: hearing two of whitleys girls enrolling at corbin first day will be monday. the clemmons kid and the hopkins kid
They have yet to enroll. The Clemmons parents are shopping. They will wind up at one of the 2 London schools, want to compete for championships and with the talent at either school they can do that. Although SL lost a piece of the Puzzle to KC I'm hearing that a replacement is already inbound and if correct is a gamechanger in the 13th. But Clemmons will not be at Whitley next year--Hopkins maybe.
(04-26-2024, 10:04 AM)shottaker23 Wrote:
(04-11-2024, 12:14 PM)Sports_fan42 Wrote: hearing two of whitleys girls enrolling at corbin first day will be monday. the clemmons kid and the hopkins kid
They have yet to enroll. The Clemmons parents are shopping. They will wind up at one of the 2 London schools, want to compete for championships and with the talent at either school they can do that. Although SL lost a piece of the Puzzle to KC I'm hearing that a replacement is already inbound and if correct is a gamechanger in the 13th. But Clemmons will not be at Whitley next year--Hopkins maybHe
Hearing neither of us are right.  Clemmons is staying put for now until her parents decide for sure but I've heard NL is where they're leaning.  Hopkins is going to Corbin.  She's been at multiple Corbin events and I heard from a family member its a done deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sports_fan42's post:
  • shottaker23
(05-02-2024, 02:43 PM)Sports_fan42 Wrote:
They have yet to enroll. The Clemmons parents are shopping. They will wind up at one of the 2 London schools, want to compete for championships and with the talent at either school they can do that. Although SL lost a piece of the Puzzle to KC I'm hearing that a replacement is already inbound and if correct is a gamechanger in the 13th. But Clemmons will not be at Whitley next year--Hopkins maybHe
Hearing neither of us are right.  Clemmons is staying put for now until her parents decide for sure but I've heard NL is where they're leaning.  Hopkins is going to Corbin.  She's been at multiple Corbin events and I heard from a family member its a done deal.
Actually hearing much of the same. I don't think Hopkins will be much of a factor at Corbin, her and the Walker girl are pretty much the same player. Clemmons is definately the prize. And Mills has enrolled at KC. Not hear much else on the ladies side in the 13th otherwise.
(05-02-2024, 02:58 PM)shottaker23 Wrote:
Actually hearing much of the same. I don't think Hopkins will be much of a factor at Corbin, her and the Walker girl are pretty much the same player. Clemmons is definately the prize. And Mills has enrolled at KC. Not hear much else on the ladies side in the 13th otherwise.

(05-02-2024, 04:10 PM)Sports_fan42 Wrote:
I've heard more movement at south as well.  I don't think summer ball will be a true indication of how things are going to look bc I've heard some of the moves aren't coming until after due to jobs, etc.

(04-26-2024, 10:04 AM)shottaker23 Wrote: They have yet to enroll. The Clemmons parents are shopping. They will wind up at one of the 2 London schools, want to compete for championships and with the talent at either school they can do that. Although SL lost a piece of the Puzzle to KC I'm hearing that a replacement is already inbound and if correct is a gamechanger in the 13th. But Clemmons will not be at Whitley next year--Hopkins maybHe
I've heard more movement at south as well.  I don't think summer ball will be a true indication of how things are going to look bc I've heard some of the moves aren't coming until after due to jobs, etc.
Same. If the one comes(have heard of 4 total) she will be the best player in the 13th. With what they have back plus what they moved out they will be a slim favorite in the region in my opinion with North
Guess the Clemmons kid is for sure staying at Whitley cause they just announced her dad as coach so now to see where the hopkins kid ends up. how many parents I mean coaches they gonna have at Whitley. Some things never change
[-] The following 1 user Likes Varsityclub2004's post:
  • shottaker23