Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS - Too good?
You practice or scrimmage every day you should be good.
thegr81 Wrote:I have watched all of thems teams play and JBS is better than all three at every position period!
Ha... Smile
I would guess that you are a neutral observer as well? (Thats sarcasm)
If...Then Wrote:As we all know the JBS Crusaders are a great ball team who sweeps out their region.

Any thoughts on how they would turn out in the 15th?

IMO they'd definately get the Final 4.
JBS would be a top 2 team in the 15th but they won't sweep through their region so easy. Hazard and Perry Central will both be tough in the 14th.
That guy is stupid
I wouldn't give JBS a regional championship too soon. They are in a good position to defend their crown, but the season is still young, they could play a bad game in the district and get beat, 'bout happened last year. Injuries happen, needless to say Clark Stepp jawwing off to an official when they do call something on him. Let's not say JBS is the regional champs just yet.
JBS could be a good team but they will never find out how good because some players are gonna shoot the ball everytime they touch it.
Did anyone actually watch the Lex. Cathlic game @ the Bobby Keith Classic? They shoot the ball more than any team I have EVEr seen. If they meet a very good defensive team and continue throwing it up from EVERYWHERE alot of opinions will change.
Have you watched JBS play?
I have seen JBS play 5 or 6 times and I think they are a very good team, but not a great team. They are very much an offensive minded team that really doesnt have the ability to make stops on the defensive end against top notch competition. Clark Stepp is a good player, but not a great player!! The thing he does well IMO is drive the ball to the hoop and does a decent job finishing and drawing fouls. His shot is very average and I dont see him being a D1 prospect at all. He will be a solid contributor at an NAIA school such as Pikeville, Cumberland, Transy, etc.
What about the WYMT tourney? I think JBS & Pikeville both are in it....has anyone see any brackets?
JBS will not win their own region. I don't think they could beat SV either.
TakeItToTheHouse/The2nd Wrote:JBS will not win their own region. I don't think they could beat SV either.

They got a pretty good chance, Who else would win it? Leslie Co? lol