Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS - Too good?
As we all know the JBS Crusaders are a great ball team who sweeps out their region.

Any thoughts on how they would turn out in the 15th?

IMO they'd definately get the Final 4.
Sheww i mean Too Good.

MOD's can u help me out?
Done...
JBS would be a slight favorite in the 15th over SV.
I agree.
bball fan Wrote:JBS would be a slight favorite in the 15th over SV.

please list your reasons
and are they young like SV?
If...Then Wrote:and are they young like SV?

Three of the starters are underclassmen.
MVP2 Wrote:Three of the starters are underclassmen.

Yea definately a young team. lol
I dont know but personally, I would love to find out. Does anyone know if JBS is scheduled to play SV or Paintsville any throughout the season?
They will not be playing Valley.
thad be a great game to watch

what size school is JBS?
JBS would walk through the 15th!
If...Then Wrote:thad be a great game to watch

what size school is JBS?
They have about 75 kids in the high school,,,
ok guys, i mean really, you know jbs would roll easily through the 15th. they are just plain good. no disrespect to anyone in the 15th
Kamakazi41 Wrote:ok guys, i mean really, you know jbs would roll easily through the 15th. they are just plain good. no disrespect to anyone in the 15th

Shelby Valley and Paintsville would both have to say something about that.
blackcat_student Wrote:Shelby Valley and Paintsville would both have to say something about that.

I think Pikeville would do well at slowing the game down against them as well and keeping it a good game.

Fact is we'll probably never know. We can only hope for a draw in the All A or Sweet 16 to prove the point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well that's it!!!!
Let's stop the season now and give the title to JBS. Thanks everybody for coming but the season's over....go home now.
IMO Pikeville would say more than Paintsville would about it.

75 Kids! the whole school could be their football team!
If...Then Wrote:IMO Pikeville would say more than Paintsville would about it.

75 Kids! the whole school could be their football team!
That is the high school. Not counting grade school. They have some nice 7th and 8th gradsers coming on.
Well, i think the 14th and 15th are very similar talent level wise. If JBS was in the 15th region they would be at the top with Shelby Valley. I honestly don't know which one would win if they played though, but it would be somethin to watch.
Isnt South Floyd good this year??
Kamakazi41 Wrote:ok guys, i mean really, you know jbs would roll easily through the 15th. they are just plain good. no disrespect to anyone in the 15th

On what do you base this assertion that JBS would 'roll' through the 15th? I'm pretty sure that Valley, Paintsville, and Pikeville would all give JBS a good game and have a chance to win. In fact, I believe that Shelby Valley would have to be rated just slightly below JBS right now...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
as much as i hate to say it,JBS is definetely looking like a team on a mission to prove that the success of last season was not luck. They have some serious ball players, and personaly i like tate cox better than the clark kid, but my opinion doesnt count always. right now i would put them at the top of the region and definite favs to go the RUPP this year.

but i have to say it
i just have to
GO DAWGS
More Cowbell Wrote:On what do you base this assertion that JBS would 'roll' through the 15th? I'm pretty sure that Valley, Paintsville, and Pikeville would all give JBS a good game and have a chance to win. In fact, I believe that Shelby Valley would have to be rated just slightly below JBS right now...

I can assure you that JBS players and fans dont feel that they could walk through the 15th this year. The 15th has many good teams that can play with anyone and JBS has respect for all of these teams...
More Cowbell Wrote:On what do you base this assertion that JBS would 'roll' through the 15th? I'm pretty sure that Valley, Paintsville, and Pikeville would all give JBS a good game and have a chance to win. In fact, I believe that Shelby Valley would have to be rated just slightly below JBS right now...

I have watched all of thems teams play and JBS is better than all three at every position period!
JBS is looking good so far. Keep up the good work underclassmen.
thegr81 Wrote:I have watched all of thems teams play and JBS is better than all three at every position period!

That's a pretty bold statement to make. I find that hard to believe, and frankly a little ridiculous that someone would even suggest that.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I kno Jbs doesnt have a 3 or 4 better then Jake Bryant Or Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!
PGL Wrote:I kno Jbs doesnt have a 3 or 4 better then Jake Bryant Or Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not what I said. I said at each position!! PG-PG, SG-SG, SF-SF, PF-PF, C-C