Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about that Fraley girl from East Ridge?
She played on my son's little league team two years ago. She was good then playing against boys. I think she is an excellent player and will only get better. Congrats Bre!!!
LadyCat2007 Wrote:well good luck bre...this may be a good thing for the warriors... they'll def have somethin to build on... can't wait to see her play...

ER has some nice young talent . The Fields girl will be a good player and the Miller and Stanley girls at Feds Creek will help in the future.
Fraley is impressive - I watched her play a few days ago and she started for ER. She can handle the ball well and shoot the "3". I would say we will be hearing a lot about this seventh grader in the near future.
bre is awsome she can handle great presser and Bobby starts the best bre is the best so !!!!!!! Get over it cause i have played ball with her long time ago and she is mentally smart enough and she is good enough
Bobby Would not be that stupid to put some 1 on the floor that cant bring and take the heat
i think she is great as a middle school player, and as a high school player, she is ok. But ok girls at east ridge are considered good. Has no one ever seen #11, Aileah Bartley, she is great
**v-ball/cheergurl** Wrote:i think she is great as a middle school player, and as a high school player, she is ok. But ok girls at east ridge are considered good. Has no one ever seen #11, Aileah Bartley, she is great

I dont think she gets to play
Yea, she didn't play this past '08-'09 season.