Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you think about that Fraley girl from East Ridge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is she going to stay at East Ridge or go to Valley?
Who now>>>?
Does she wear # 35?
she is number 30 this year
i heard she was startin varsity... is this a rumor or is this ACTUALLY true?
yea she is startin
no offense but i think that is crazy...i've seen fraley play ball before and yes she is a great ball player...playing against middle school teams of course...i just dont think she is material enough to start on a varsity level in the 7th grade... i guess we'll see how she handles it... good way to keep her at er spears...lol
She has stepped up big time and is better than what she was.
Bballgal-35 i think everyone knows who you are.
HotShot5 Wrote:Bballgal-35 i think everyone knows who you are.
Revealing another member's identity is a rule violation...be careful.
For me I don't see anything wrong with her playing. That's whats wrong with other schools. They have young players that can play better than older players ,but the coach's worry about the older kids mother/father getting upset. If the younger kids can play let them or you may not have to worry about playing them later. You may not have them.
b-ballgirl 35 she may have stepped up and I probably agree but IMO I don't think Bre Fraley will be able to handle the high school pressure...she may be able to but I'm not sure at the moment...We'll wait and see...
Who ever heard of her?
lol...why are they making such a big deal out of a 7th grader in the first place? like i have tried to get acrosss, i don't think she can handle it... i may be wrong but that's my honest opinion...
well I'm done replying
what r u talking bout?
HotShot5 Wrote:Bballgal-35 i think everyone knows who you are.

why do u say that
LadyCat2007 Wrote:no offense but i think that is crazy...i've seen fraley play ball before and yes she is a great ball player...playing against middle school teams of course...i just dont think she is material enough to start on a varsity level in the 7th grade... i guess we'll see how she handles it... good way to keep her at er spears...lol

And her little sister is ballgirl.Smile
This is getting off topic, too much arguing. Anymore and it will be closed.
i know her and i think she is a really good ball player..i dont know about her starting for high school but it is possible..but if she is or she isnt i want to wish her the best of luck she will do fine!!
I have a theory as to why Fraley is starting........maybe shes one of the five best players on the team. The coach sees her everyday in practice......we don't.

Elementary my dear Watson.......lol.
Yes ive thought about it and i do agree with everyone.....
I do think that Bobby should have started a kid that had more varsity experience.... does everyone agree.
Bballgal-35 Wrote:Yes ive thought about it and i do agree with everyone.....
I do think that Bobby should have started a kid that had more varsity experience.... does everyone agree.

Not if Fraley is playing better. I believe in putting your best players on the floor regardless to the grade they are in. If a 7th grader gives you a better chance to win....why not play her? By the end of the season she will have plenty of experience and be ready for tourney time. Thats the most important time of the season anyway.
good point Bengal Cat
She has an alright jumper.needs to work on ball handling though
I have seen her play and she is good, and yes she does start on varsity. She would have to be good, why else would she start!?
Bengal Cat Wrote:Not if Fraley is playing better. I believe in putting your best players on the floor regardless to the grade they are in. If a 7th grader gives you a better chance to win....why not play her? By the end of the season she will have plenty of experience and be ready for tourney time. Thats the most important time of the season anyway.

i agree completely..she needs to play if she is doing better..but the coach knows best so good luck
well good luck bre...this may be a good thing for the warriors... they'll def have somethin to build on... can't wait to see her play...
Keep Your Head Up #30 , Play Hard Every Game And Show Them Why You Are On The Floor. I've Seen Er Play , And She Should Be Out There.
Ladycay2007

Bre is great
She is just in the 7th grade she is doin great
Pages: 1 2