Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th favorite
(11-12-2023, 01:04 PM)roundballer Wrote: I’m liking Knott’s chances. Huff is a dandy coach, energetic, knows how to reach these kids and get them in the right mind set. Haddix has been underrated, he needs more respect thrown his way. Senior year and I predict he will show up and show out..

[Image:

]

dukeybaby, you gotz ole fatpat hungry baby....  Shanny better quadruple tape beverlys ankles this season.  Haddix said we ride at dawn, bolz.   More mash taters please!!!

#scoobysnacksbettercomeinbulk  #tomorrowweride
[-] The following 1 user Likes fatpatfan's post:
  • roundballer
Breathitt, Perry, Knott.

That’s it. Rest doesn’t matter
(11-13-2023, 11:46 PM)RTruth Wrote: Breathitt, Perry, Knott.

That’s it. Rest doesn’t matter

Better be careful, Hazard faithfuls will get you LOL
Truth, sad to say but this year the region is down drastically in players and numbers.

Us
Knott / Perry

will be the final 3 of 4
the others are just not there
honeycutt has us running and that is a much needed thing
let the athletes loose and the big boys from football will take care of the paint
I don’t understand all the love for Knott Co. They got drilled all season long last year. Another year for those kids are gonna make that big of a difference plus their guards are undersized.

My top 5
1. Perry
2. Breathitt
3. Hazard
4. Knott
5. Powell or Estill
[-] The following 1 user Likes Night Train's post:
  • Diablo
Gotta agree with the Night Train on that one. Rankings are spot on.
(11-13-2023, 01:05 PM)the gambler Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 10:53 PM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Title still goes through Jackson. 
Perry is going to be the hardest matchup especially if Slone stays. Past that Knott will be 3rd on the list.
After watching the interview everyone wants to win the region. Knott better worry about winning a district, last I checked they hadn’t beat Letcher and Coach Taylor in quite a long time. 
Sperry Jackson Bellamy and the “lugs” you called em tonight all can’t wait to see you either and “compete”
what interview?   and i think knott will get letcher this year
D&D Coaches Corner Ep5. Knott coach refers to Breathitt's bigs as lugs. Being called a big lug has never sounded too good.
(11-19-2023, 12:29 PM)Slim one Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 01:05 PM)the gambler Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 10:53 PM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Title still goes through Jackson. 
Perry is going to be the hardest matchup especially if Slone stays. Past that Knott will be 3rd on the list.
After watching the interview everyone wants to win the region. Knott better worry about winning a district, last I checked they hadn’t beat Letcher and Coach Taylor in quite a long time. 
Sperry Jackson Bellamy and the “lugs” you called em tonight all can’t wait to see you either and “compete”
what interview?   and i think knott will get letcher this year
D&D Coaches Corner Ep5. Knott coach refers to Breathitt's bigs as lugs. Being called a big lug has never sounded too good.
That’s also why Casey Huff is not a good basketball coach. Got BB King out of there just to disgrace Knott county basketball. I’d say breathitts bigs will tear knott county up but they won’t play the Cats lol.
You won’t see a Breathitt/Knott matchup until the regional tourney. Huff is scaaaaard of the Cats. He been running for 2yrs now. Huff calling our bigs lugs? Does he even have any bigs?
(11-16-2023, 07:03 PM)Night Train Wrote: I don’t understand all the love for Knott Co. They got drilled all season long last year. Another year for those kids are gonna make that big of a difference plus their guards are undersized.

My top 5
1. Perry
2. Breathitt
3. Hazard
4. Knott
5. Powell or Estill
Lordy….you’re gonna get FatPat all riled up! lol

(10-23-2023, 11:35 AM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Knott Co will be loaded especially with Kiser back, but still gotta take the crown we don't intend on giving it away for free. Cane Jax and Luke are not the same players as last year bigger stronger and better.
It’s just a few days before season officially begins and Kizer Slone is still on the Perry Central roster on the KHSAA site. Doesn’t appear he’s leaving the Commodores.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LOOKAYANNER's post:
  • Night Train
Doesn't Knott and Hazard scrimmage today or tomorrow? Should be a good early tell
(11-21-2023, 09:10 AM)Night Train Wrote: You won’t see a Breathitt/Knott matchup until the regional tourney. Huff is scaaaaard of the Cats. He been running for 2yrs now. Huff calling our bigs lugs? Does he even have any bigs?
You all be out here making stuff up LOL
(11-21-2023, 11:21 AM)kentuckycriedchicken Wrote:
(11-21-2023, 09:10 AM)Night Train Wrote: You won’t see a Breathitt/Knott matchup until the regional tourney. Huff is scaaaaard of the Cats. He been running for 2yrs now. Huff calling our bigs lugs? Does he even have any bigs?
You all be out here making stuff up LOL
Easy now.....Facebook D&D Coaches Corner Ep5. Go watch it. Nov 12 Nobody making anything up. It'll be there forever I guess.
(11-21-2023, 10:30 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:
(11-16-2023, 07:03 PM)Night Train Wrote: I don’t understand all the love for Knott Co. They got drilled all season long last year. Another year for those kids are gonna make that big of a difference plus their guards are undersized.

My top 5
1. Perry
2. Breathitt
3. Hazard
4. Knott
5. Powell or Estill
Lordy….you’re gonna get FatPat all riled up! lol

(10-23-2023, 11:35 AM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Knott Co will be loaded especially with Kiser back, but still gotta take the crown we don't intend on giving it away for free. Cane Jax and Luke are not the same players as last year bigger stronger and better.
It’s just a few days before season officially begins and Kizer Slone is still on the Perry Central roster on the KHSAA site. Doesn’t appear he’s leaving the Commodores.
yea kizer is a commodore   not going anywhere but Rupp