Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frankfort
11.11%
Rockcastle County
88.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort vs Rockcastle County 9/1
(08-28-2023, 04:11 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Everyone can keep talking all they want but when Rock hits district play and the W’s keep coming I want you all to keep that same energy up actually naw we won’t even waste our time saying we told you so we will just let the scoreboard and W column do that. Rock will be just fine.

Dudley Hilton will have Rockcastle tapping out by 3rd Quarter. Thomas runs 350 yards with 5 Touchdowns in this game.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cowboy42's post:
  • pjdoug, ROCKSOLID69
(08-31-2023, 09:40 AM)papagrit Wrote: There surely isn't much to defend about that non district schedule. I'm a Rock fan and all I can say is the same thing I've said several times on here before about other teams. Look down the road in 5-6 years and see what has happened. It'll be better, worse or more of the same ol'. I said the same thing when Scotty Russell got blindsided at Knox Central several years ago....where is Knox Central now? Are they better off? Same thing with Perry Central a few years ago with Haddix's replacement...are they better off than they were with those coaches? We'll see what Larkey Ball II does at Rockcastle and what this recipe turns out to look like in another four years. It takes time to bake the recipe and to tell what the coaches have done.
The biggest tragedy in this cancellation is the fact Frankfort can't get enough numbers out to play a ball game. I feel sorry for those kids more than anything! Especially for the upper class kids that have played for them for the whole time in high school and now after underclassmen COVID cancellations they are also losing out on their last year or so as well.

Most the kids at FHS are kids that left other programs after middle school or early in high school. Soccer is king at FHS now, most the better athletes are on the soccer team. I am sure the new coach is adjusting to the culture and limitations at Frankfort compared to his other jobs.
Im hearing a 6A team may be in the works for Saturday night
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKSOLID69's post:
  • Bull got out!
Wondering if this has to do with sickness if they had a team. I know several schools
have had a lot out with the crud that comes along with school starting. I've never seen
the beat school starts and you can pat strep throat on the back because it is coming, it's
not if you are going to get it, it's when!
Not surprised by the situation at Frankfort. When they disbanded the middle school team a few years ago and didnt play they had to know what was going to happen a few years later....

A few years later is now.
[-] The following 2 users Like plantmanky's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, BEChargers
(08-31-2023, 10:23 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 04:11 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Everyone can keep talking all they want but when Rock hits district play and the W’s keep coming I want you all to keep that same energy up actually naw we won’t even waste our time saying we told you so we will just let the scoreboard and W column do that. Rock will be just fine.

Dudley Hilton will have Rockcastle tapping out by 3rd Quarter. Thomas runs 350 yards with 5 Touchdowns in this game.

At least.
Where is Bishop Sycamore when you need them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 2 users Like ROCKSOLID69's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
(08-31-2023, 08:48 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

At least.
Lmao ya ol Dudley going to pass out on the sideline when he see’s the rockets line up in the shotgun all night and spread out the entire defense and throw for 250+ while running for 150 on that great defense that he doesn’t have haha in all honestly the game will be a shootout in which turnovers and who ever had the ball last will end up winning this matchup our offense will most certainly score on his defense and we shall see if our edge rushers keep showing that speed that they have were actually really fast and athletic defense I know bell won’t pass the ball but that’s def our defense strength along with speed on outside. If our defense can slow down the run a little then we can pull out the W if not it will come down to who has it last
No game will take place this week for Rock. The game will not be replaced period and Rock will receive the forfeit win and are 3-0 on the season. Next game will be at home for week 4 against Grant County. As of now Rock will only have 9 games for the year unless one gets added during the schedule bye but most likely will not happen. Best of luck to Frankfort hopefully they can get enough players healthy to continue to play the remainder of their schedule.
(09-01-2023, 12:52 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: No game will take place this week for Rock. The game will not be replaced period and Rock will receive the forfeit win and are 3-0 on the season. Next game will be at home for week 4 against Grant County. As of now Rock will only have 9 games for the year unless one gets added during the schedule bye but most likely will not happen. Best of luck to Frankfort hopefully they can get enough players healthy to continue to play the remainder of their schedule.

Ballard and Mayfield only have 9 games and have the same bye week as Rock. Why don't they call one of them up?

(09-01-2023, 05:51 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 12:52 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: No game will take place this week for Rock. The game will not be replaced period and Rock will receive the forfeit win and are 3-0 on the season. Next game will be at home for week 4 against Grant County. As of now Rock will only have 9 games for the year unless one gets added during the schedule bye but most likely will not happen. Best of luck to Frankfort hopefully they can get enough players healthy to continue to play the remainder of their schedule.

Ballard and Mayfield only have 9 games and have the same bye week as Rock. Why don't they call one of them up?
Actually it's Ballard Memorial, Doss and Mayfield that are open and only have 9 games.  Ballard Memorial is 1A, that should fit Rockcastle pretty well.  I know they don't want to mess with Mayfield.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Walt Longmire's post:
  • Westside
I think rockcastle takes it 1-0

Actually it's Ballard Memorial, Doss and Mayfield that are open and only have 9 games.  Ballard Memorial is 1A, that should fit Rockcastle pretty well.  I know they don't want to mess with Mayfield.
Doesn't mayfield play a semi lack luster schedule as well and claim they will win state every year I think them and rock castle would get along

Christian county
Mccracken county doesn't speak power
(08-31-2023, 11:21 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:

At least.
Lmao ya ol Dudley going to pass out on the sideline when he see’s the rockets line up in the shotgun all night and spread out the entire defense and throw for 250+ while running for 150 on that great defense that he doesn’t have haha in all honestly the game will be a shootout in which turnovers and who ever had the ball last will end up winning this matchup our offense will most certainly score on his defense and we shall see if our edge rushers keep showing that speed that they have were actually really fast and athletic defense I know bell won’t pass the ball but that’s def our defense strength along with speed on outside. If our defense can slow down the run a little then we can pull out the W if not it will come down to who has it last

Your cupcake schedule will prepare you for Dudley and The Bobcats to light you up like a Christmas tree. Dudley will call pass plays now just because you said he cant. it won't be a shootout. You're gonna get your hind end smoked. lol
(09-01-2023, 08:10 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

At least.

Your cupcake schedule will prepare you for Dudley and The Bobcats to light you up like a Christmas tree. Dudley will call pass plays now just because you said he cant. it won't be a shootout. You're gonna get your hind end smoked. lol

LOL...Dud's a lover, not a smoker Dougie. You're the smoker.
[-] The following 1 user Likes papagrit's post:
  • pjdoug
You fellors get a game yet?
(09-01-2023, 11:57 AM)papagrit Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 08:10 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 10:23 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Dudley Hilton will have Rockcastle tapping out by 3rd Quarter. Thomas runs 350 yards with 5 Touchdowns in this game.

At least.

LOL...Dud's a lover, not a smoker Dougie.  You're the smoker.
LOL!