Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1 Referee.........Flag Boy.
I got a question for the masses. How many times have you been to a football game lately and there is the one ref that keeps throwing all the flags...Conspiracy or Coincidence.. Smile 

[Image: https://c.tenor.com/vcAr5f1KHssAAAAC/flag-yellow.gif]
For sure. There’s one around us that is all over this new knee pad rule. A player could run the ball one play and their pant leg ride up on a tackle. Running to the line of scrimmage for the next play and he’s blowing it dead pointing them to the sideline. It stinks
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Bull got out!
If I was a ref I would have multiple flags in my pocket so I could throw 2 or 3 every play so I could listen to the crowd boo and hollow at me and I would make the game last longer so I could ask for overtime when I came off the field now what do you think about that Bull pickled bologna
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Granny Bear, killerb
(08-20-2023, 11:51 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: If I was a ref I would have multiple flags in my pocket so I could throw 2 or 3 every play so I could listen to the crowd boo and hollow at me and I would make the game last longer so I could ask for overtime when I came off the field now what do you think about that Bull pickled bologna

You sound like a guy who eats soup beans….  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Granny Bear
(08-21-2023, 12:03 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 11:51 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: If I was a ref I would have multiple flags in my pocket so I could throw 2 or 3 every play so I could listen to the crowd boo and hollow at me and I would make the game last longer so I could ask for overtime when I came off the field now what do you think about that Bull pickled bologna

You sound like a guy who eats soup beans….  Smile
Love them and fried taters and cornbread with green onions just playing Bull
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear
If I was a ref I would have 20 flags every time I called a Pikeville game. They hold at least 20 times on every play…maybe more. I would have to really make sure I kept in shape cause my arm would be so sore after their games hahaha
[-] The following 2 users Like RAMDAD50's post:
  • Bull got out!, Patriot1
(08-21-2023, 08:20 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
If I was a ref I would have 20 flags every time I called a Pikeville game. They hold at least 20 times on every play…maybe more. I would have to really make sure I kept in shape cause my arm would be so sore after their games hahaha

And Pikeville would still beat the Raceland.   Sick
[-] The following 2 users Like Westside's post:
  • Bull got out!, Patriot1
I have never understood why one referee throws a flag and clear across the field the other referee throws a flag, then everyone throws a flag. Curious if they all saw the same play or vote on the call
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
I promise they talked so long one game, they must have called someone.  Smile Then the same dude went back to throwing all the yellow.....