Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The 1 Referee.........Flag Boy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a question for the masses. How many times have you been to a football game lately and there is the one ref that keeps throwing all the flags...Conspiracy or Coincidence.. Smile 

[Image: flag-yellow.gif]
For sure. There’s one around us that is all over this new knee pad rule. A player could run the ball one play and their pant leg ride up on a tackle. Running to the line of scrimmage for the next play and he’s blowing it dead pointing them to the sideline. It stinks
If I was a ref I would have multiple flags in my pocket so I could throw 2 or 3 every play so I could listen to the crowd boo and hollow at me and I would make the game last longer so I could ask for overtime when I came off the field now what do you think about that Bull pickled bologna
(08-20-2023, 11:51 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]If I was a ref I would have multiple flags in my pocket so I could throw 2 or 3 every play so I could listen to the crowd boo and hollow at me and I would make the game last longer so I could ask for overtime when I came off the field now what do you think about that Bull pickled bologna

You sound like a guy who eats soup beans….  Smile
(08-21-2023, 12:03 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 11:51 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]If I was a ref I would have multiple flags in my pocket so I could throw 2 or 3 every play so I could listen to the crowd boo and hollow at me and I would make the game last longer so I could ask for overtime when I came off the field now what do you think about that Bull pickled bologna

You sound like a guy who eats soup beans….  Smile
Love them and fried taters and cornbread with green onions just playing Bull
If I was a ref I would have 20 flags every time I called a Pikeville game. They hold at least 20 times on every play…maybe more. I would have to really make sure I kept in shape cause my arm would be so sore after their games hahaha
(08-21-2023, 08:20 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]
If I was a ref I would have 20 flags every time I called a Pikeville game. They hold at least 20 times on every play…maybe more. I would have to really make sure I kept in shape cause my arm would be so sore after their games hahaha

And Pikeville would still beat the Raceland.   Sick
I have never understood why one referee throws a flag and clear across the field the other referee throws a flag, then everyone throws a flag. Curious if they all saw the same play or vote on the call
I promise they talked so long one game, they must have called someone.  Smile Then the same dude went back to throwing all the yellow.....