Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris 50 Frankfort 0 Final
Tyquan Rice and the Hounds say put some respect on our name.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nations Elite's post:
  • Westside
Way to go Greyhounds!
But Frankfort hung with Pikeville I was told !
I love the Hounds and the city of Paris.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Nations Elite
(08-20-2023, 12:12 AM)FCSPY Wrote: But Frankfort hung with Pikeville I was told !

That, they did not  Smile Smile Smile Pikeville would've put that clock on them in the 2nd Quarter if it had been a real game. That being said Farnkfort has a Good coach who will get things going in the right direction. I do be Paris is a pretty good team. Give the Greyhounds some Credit.

(08-20-2023, 12:12 AM)FCSPY Wrote: But Frankfort hung with Pikeville I was told !

That, they did not  Smile Smile Smile Pikeville would've put that clock on them in the 2nd Quarter if it had been a real game. That being said Farnkfort has a Good coach who will get things going in the right direction. I do be Paris is a pretty good team. Give the Greyhounds some Credit.

(08-20-2023, 02:19 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote:

That, they did not  Smile Smile Smile Pikeville would've put that clock on them in the 2nd Quarter if it had been a real game. That being said Frankfort has a Good coach who will get things going in the right direction. I do be Paris is a pretty good team. Give the Greyhounds some Credit.

That, they did not  Smile Smile Smile Pikeville would've put that clock on them in the 2nd Quarter if it had been a real game. That being said Farnkfort has a Good coach who will get things going in the right direction. I do believe Paris is a pretty good team. Give the Greyhounds some Credit.
Congratulations to Paris