Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paris 50 Frankfort 0 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tyquan Rice and the Hounds say put some respect on our name.
Way to go Greyhounds!
But Frankfort hung with Pikeville I was told !
I love the Hounds and the city of Paris.
(08-20-2023, 12:12 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]But Frankfort hung with Pikeville I was told !

That, they did not  Smile Smile Smile Pikeville would've put that clock on them in the 2nd Quarter if it had been a real game. That being said Farnkfort has a Good coach who will get things going in the right direction. I do be Paris is a pretty good team. Give the Greyhounds some Credit.

(08-20-2023, 12:12 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]But Frankfort hung with Pikeville I was told !

That, they did not  Smile Smile Smile Pikeville would've put that clock on them in the 2nd Quarter if it had been a real game. That being said Farnkfort has a Good coach who will get things going in the right direction. I do be Paris is a pretty good team. Give the Greyhounds some Credit.

(08-20-2023, 02:19 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote: [ -> ]

That, they did not  Smile Smile Smile Pikeville would've put that clock on them in the 2nd Quarter if it had been a real game. That being said Frankfort has a Good coach who will get things going in the right direction. I do be Paris is a pretty good team. Give the Greyhounds some Credit.

That, they did not  Smile Smile Smile Pikeville would've put that clock on them in the 2nd Quarter if it had been a real game. That being said Farnkfort has a Good coach who will get things going in the right direction. I do believe Paris is a pretty good team. Give the Greyhounds some Credit.
Congratulations to Paris