Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Breathitt found a QB?
(07-29-2023, 01:56 AM)Statebound19 Wrote: Breathitt got Pikeville next Friday. I interested see how ole bobcats match up!!! I’m really excited see how defense plays and how well run ball on good pikeville defense.

Great chance for young QB to get some snaps against top notch competition. I gotta give Coach Moore some credit. He has been criticized in the past and rightfully so about weaker schedules but no one can say that this year. This is by far toughest schedule Breathitt has had in probably the Moore era.
I hope that the Bobcats start winning more of the close games, as it appears they have been losing just as many as they have been winning when the competition is evenly matched.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

(07-30-2023, 08:36 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I hope that the Bobcats start winning more of the close games, as it appears they have been losing just as many as they have been winning when the competition is evenly matched.

From what I hear the Bobcats will be just fine with a decent throwing qb1 that can handle the ball and limit turnovers.  I think they already have that but only live game play will tell if the Bobcats are contenders once again.  Run the ball more than 60 percent of the time and limit turnovers on offense while playing disciplined defense and winning the turnover battles will be the keys all season imo.  I think the qb is less important than the RBS at BHS because they have the line to run block.
Twitter: @tc_analytics