Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry-42 Sheldon Clark -6 AAA Dist. 8 Championship
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am going to see how many games beflry has won between the scores 50-10..Because like I stated..It is always like 42-6 or 42-7 or 49-7, lol. I will go keep track on KHSAA for as long as it has season stats. Does anyone else notice this?
Actually I meant scores from 50-0. Will update this topic! Best of Luck to Dials on his injury! GO PIRATES!!
Looks like playing without Dials and Kelly really hurt the Cards. Congrats Pirates, and bring that AAA State Title to the mountains.
Congrats Pirates, Lets do it again next week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Great job pirates we got three more.
Aug 24, '07CorbinBelfry21- 0(W)Pike County Bowl
Aug 31, '07Lawrence CountyBelfry51- 20(W)
Sep 7, '07East RidgeEast Ridge53- 6(W)
Sep 15, '07Shelby ValleyShelby Valley51- 8(W)
Sep 21, '07OpenBelfry-
Sep 28, '07PikevilleBelfry49- 7(W)
Oct 4, '07Magoffin CountyMagoffin County41- 14(W)
Oct 12, '07Pike County CentralPike County Central56- 25(W)
Oct 19, '07Sheldon ClarkBelfry34- 7(W)
Oct 26, '07East CarterEast Carter42- 7(W)
Nov 2, '07Johnson CentralBelfry28- 12(W)
Nov 9, '07Magoffin CountyBelfry42- 14(W)Class 3A Prep Bowl
Nov 16, '07Sheldon ClarkBelfry42- 6(W)Class 3A Prep Bowl
Nov 23, '07SomersetSomerset hosts- Class 3A Prep Bowl
Schedule and scores last updated at Nov 17, 2007 5:34am CST

Here's your answer, PB Tongue
Go Pirates
Once again, I want to applaud SC's effort. They had no chance in this game without their top two runners, but those kids never gave up and played hard. Damen Hensley really showed me alot with his grittiness.

As for Belfry:
-Offense was running smooooooth in the first half, got pretty much any and everything they wanted.
-Thomas Varney played excellent, looked good running the ball, returned kickoff for TD, had two Nice catches, and played solid defensively.
- Starters got plenty of rest and Elkins looked 100% on his knee.

Two things that looked bad,but can be directly attributed to the lopsided score:
-Tackling was very uncharacteristic, lots of arm tackles.
- Belfry dropped probably seven interceptions.

The thing that looked bad that does need attention ASAP:
-Kickoff coverage was very, very bad
Congratulations Belfry!! Good luck next week and here's hoping you go all the way!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Once again, I want to applaud SC's effort. They had no chance in this game without their top two runners, but those kids never gave up and played hard. Damen Hensley really showed me alot with his grittiness.

As for Belfry:
-Offense was running smooooooth in the first half, got pretty much any and everything they wanted.
-Thomas Varney played excellent, looked good running the ball, returned kickoff for TD, had two Nice catches, and played solid defensively.
- Starters got plenty of rest and Elkins looked 100% on his knee.

Two things that looked bad,but can be directly attributed to the lopsided score:
-Tackling was very uncharacteristic, lots of arm tackles.
- Belfry dropped probably seven interceptions.

The thing that looked bad that does need attention ASAP:
-Kickoff coverage was very, very bad
"Wow, very observant! Compliments from an old EKU alum myself! However, Belfry has been plagued with injuries and sickness and there are several freshman on that kickoff team! Haywood has played lots of Sophomore and Freshman this year!"
What about those Pirates. Lets keep up the winning and get those briar jumpers at Somerset this week. Should be a great game.:wenumber1
wow. didnt see that one coming