Up next: Somerset Briarjumpers
AAA Regional Sem-Finals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final.

Belfry 42

SC 6
Congrats Pirates....
congrats belfry
Anyone that REALLY thought SC would win and wasn't just being optimistic has apparently never watched football. lol

Sucks for the Cards and specially Adam Dials..last football game of his high school career and he didn't get to play.

Good luck to Belfry in the playoffs..
congrats belfry!
Really hated that SC was without Dials tonight.....

Congrats on a great season Cards...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good job to Belfry!
Great job Belfry. Can't wait till P-burg plays you.......oh wait. Dang! Wrong year. Smile I really miss this rivalry. Just isn't the same winning a district championship.
BCF4L Wrote:Great job Belfry. Can't wait till P-burg plays you.......oh wait. Dang! Wrong year. Smile I really miss this rivalry. Just isn't the same winning a district championship.

Nope, not the same anymore...lolSmile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Belfry. I hope you all have a safe trip up here to Somerset next Friday!
Meaty Wrote:Congrats Belfry. I hope you all have a safe trip up here to Somerset next Friday!

Thanks, we look foward to the trip down. Should be a good game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nothing like Thanksgiving week and still playing football! Way to go Pirates!
:Cheerlead Congrats Belfry.... :letsparty
good luck belfry..congrats!
BelfryPride Wrote:Really hated that SC was without Dials tonight.....

Congrats on a great season Cards...
How come Dials was out of this game?
Congrats Pirates!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:How come Dials was out of this game?

I'm guessing he was injured...Smile
No Shocker, Congrats Pirates!
BCF4L Wrote:Great job Belfry. Can't wait till P-burg plays you.......oh wait. Dang! Wrong year. Smile I really miss this rivalry. Just isn't the same winning a district championship.

Gosh I miss it too!! It was always the game (s) of the year!! And we had almost as much fun on here the week prior Big Grin
Forum earlier said he hurt his knee. #9 played a good game, and someone from SC (#7 IIRC) had a couple of really nice catches.

My boys played a great first half, then got lazy in the second or it might have been worse. Won't be the same not eatin' at Starters next week, but I guess we can't have 'em all at home.

Look out Jumpers, there be Pirates on your horizon!!!
Congrats Pirates !!
Way to go Pirates. Now lets beat those Briar Jumpers.
I'd also like to give a big Congrats to the cardinals on a great season. Nothing at all to hang your heads about. I do wish the injured players would have been healthy enough to play. I'm sure it would have been alot better game. I'd also like to wish the best to Adam Dials on a speedy recovery and the best of luck to him whereever he goes to college. Heckuva runnin back.You will be missed next year I'm sure. Really a classy move by Coach Hagar to not take the risk of further injury too by sidelining him. Really shows he cares for his kids.
Yes, it really does show class and the care of his kids....I hope to see Dails in a UK jersey next year!!!!!!
Congrats Belfry.
What was Dials injury and was he injured all wekk because I didn't hear anything about it. Is it me or does Belfry score 42 points like every game for like 20 season straight, LOL! Seems like every week there score is 42-6, lol!
I am going to see how many games beflry has won between the scores 50-10..Because like I stated..It is always like 42-6 or 42-7 or 49-7, lol. I will go keep track on KHSAA for as long as it has season stats. Does anyone else notice this?
Congrats Belfry!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go Big Red, Now just keep taking care of business as usual