Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2023 North Laurel
(05-27-2023, 02:03 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 09:53 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 02:20 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Hearing Tucker Warren (QB) to Rock and Nunley to NL.

What a turd, complain about recruiting for YEARS and use it as a basis not to play….Then move 20 miles down the road and start poaching from your old school because you finally figured out your not near the coach that Daddy was…In the words of Dougie, Dudley still gonna smoke some Rocket hind end….

Yeah its not like the parents have to unenroll the kid, move, and enroll the kid in another district or anything.
That’s not the point, I’ll readily agree most parents think they’re kids puke bubble gum and crap cotton candy.  The coach in question spent years spewing vial hate toward another school district over a bunch of supposed recruiting, although I never seen any of these kids that where supposed to have been recruited, even started a new middle school conference to keep the school in question from having a conference to play in.  Now a few years later he’s moved down the road and is doing the same thing to his old school that he spent years make a big spectacle over…I don’t care if the kids transfer I think all this KHSAA crap is nonsense anyway kids and parents have shown they’re gonna do what they want as they should, parents are footing the bill they should be able to take kids wherever they want to school…What the coach in question is doing is a different story….
[-] The following 5 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Cowboy42, North laurel Fan, pjdoug
(05-28-2023, 07:48 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 02:20 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Hearing Tucker Warren (QB) to Rock and Nunley to NL.

What a turd, complain about recruiting for YEARS and use it as a basis not to play….Then move 20 miles down the road and start poaching from your old school because you finally figured out your not near the coach that Daddy was…In the words of Dougie, Dudley still gonna smoke some Rocket hind end….

Yeah its not like the parents have to unenroll the kid, move, and enroll the kid in another district or anything.
That’s not the point, I’ll readily agree most parents think they’re kids puke bubble gum and crap cotton candy.  The coach in question spent years spewing vial hate toward another school district over a bunch of supposed recruiting, although I never seen any of these kids that where supposed to have been recruited, even started a new middle school conference to keep the school in question from having a conference to play in.  Now a few years later he’s moved down the road and is doing the same thing to his old school that he spent years make a big spectacle over…I don’t care if the kids transfer I think all this KHSAA crap is nonsense anyway kids and parents have shown they’re gonna do what they want as they should, parents are footing the bill they should be able to take kids wherever they want to school…What the coach in question is doing is a different story….

You just blamed the coach and the parents, which one is it?

(05-28-2023, 08:59 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(05-28-2023, 07:48 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

You just blamed the coach and the parents, which one is it?
Since I’ve already had a few likes on the post in question, seems that your having some comprehension issues….
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Cowboy42, North laurel Fan
Just rumor but I'm hearing that the over all class sizes are smaller at Rock then the ones at North. Kids are getting more attention from teachers and parents want to see there child with a quality "education". What's wrong with that. If I remember correctly a student just transferred to North from Knox cause the library was better...

I've seen kids leave Rock for the same "education" that turned into key contributors of region and championships for other communities. I personally don't like it ethier. But you can't yell foul, when you have been doing the same.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-03-2023, 05:10 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Question for someone from North Laurel, how many of the players that were on the MS state Champ Team, are still playing at North Laurel now.  Dont need names, just a head count.  Thanks.

(03-20-2023, 11:48 AM)ScratchGolf Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 05:10 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Question for someone from North Laurel, how many of the players that were on the MS state Champ Team, are still playing at North Laurel now.  Dont need names, just a head count.  Thanks.

12 or 13 of them

(03-20-2023, 11:55 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Plus some transfers that any team would want.

Improving their education? ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-06-2023, 12:27 PM)ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:

12 or 13 of them

(03-20-2023, 11:55 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Plus some transfers that any team would want.

This is laughable, when you’ve heard this before it’s because kids where transferring to school systems that where ranked highly based upon test scores and other composite rankings, not transferring because of some absurd thread on BGR and I doubt either North Laurel or Rockastle are ranked in the top 25….
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Cowboy42

I've literally  been smoking some hind end. I was in a competition recently where I announced that I was going to smoke some hind end then went and done it.
(06-11-2023, 10:16 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

I've literally  been smoking some hind end. I was in a competition recently where I announced that I was going to smoke some hind end then went and done it.
Big Grin
(06-11-2023, 07:00 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

12 or 13 of them

This is laughable, when you’ve heard this before it’s because kids where transferring to school systems that where ranked highly based upon test scores and other composite rankings, not transferring because of some absurd thread on BGR and I doubt either North Laurel or Rockastle are ranked in the top 25….
Anyone know if it’s considered a legit move to leave one school for another in different district and move in with head coach?
All depends on if that coach can cook good or not. If he can’t cook worth a dime, I’d say find another coach.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • BEChargers, Cowboy42, North laurel Fan, pjdoug
(06-14-2023, 12:26 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(06-11-2023, 07:00 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

12 or 13 of them

Anyone know if it’s considered a legit move to leave one school for another in different district and move in with head coach?
I don’t know if it would be considered legit or not, there’s no telling with the corrupt and incompetent KHSAA…It does cross all kinds of ethical and moral lines imo, why wasn’t the kid allowed to move in with him when he coached at NL?
[-] The following 4 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, North laurel Fan, pjdoug
Talking to some of the parents, the kids is working hard. I saw some kids in that team scrimmage the other day that looked like some nice weapons. I know they have a big line and a dandy running back. Hearing the new QB is looking good and will change the offense somewhat and I think that is huge. Having a passing game keeps the opposing defenses honest and it opens up the running game and North definately has that. I look for Gregory to be at the top or near the top in 5A rushing before the seasons end.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • North laurel Fan
(06-16-2023, 09:41 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Talking to some of the parents, the kids is working hard. I saw some kids in that team scrimmage the other day that looked like some nice weapons. I know they have a big line and a dandy running back. Hearing the new QB is looking good and will change the offense somewhat and I think that is huge. Having a passing game keeps the opposing defenses honest and it opens up the running game and North definately has that. I look for Gregory to be at the top or near the top in 5A rushing before the seasons end.

So, did North really lose 2 or 3 guys to Rock ? Also heard one or two went to Clay. Any truth to these rumors ?
(06-16-2023, 01:45 PM)BUFFALO Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 09:41 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Talking to some of the parents, the kids is working hard. I saw some kids in that team scrimmage the other day that looked like some nice weapons. I know they have a big line and a dandy running back. Hearing the new QB is looking good and will change the offense somewhat and I think that is huge. Having a passing game keeps the opposing defenses honest and it opens up the running game and North definately has that. I look for Gregory to be at the top or near the top in 5A rushing before the seasons end.

So, did North really lose 2 or 3 guys to Rock ? Also heard one or two went to Clay. Any truth to these rumors ?

Yes some kids have transferred  I’m not sure that Clay has got any kids from North.
(06-16-2023, 05:44 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 01:45 PM)BUFFALO Wrote:

Yes some kids have transferred  I’m not sure that Clay has got any kids from North.
NL rumored to have picked up Stud QB out of Maryville Tn or Alcoa Tn, any word on this kid yet?
[-] The following 2 users Like Cowboy42's post:
  • Bull got out!, North laurel Fan
I know the video of the North QB I was showed the other day looked like they won’t miss a beat. Looked like to me North will become an immediate passing threat combined with the running game they already had. They just need to fine tune the fiddle from what I am seeing.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
Went to North tonight to check out the QB. That’s what I wanted to see. He definitely has a good arm. Made some nice reads and passes. He has good patience. Kids were having fun. Light rain. Good afternoon of football. Got to talk to Coach Chappell and 64SUR. I’m ready for Friday night lights.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Cowboy42, North laurel Fan, pjdoug
(07-20-2023, 10:59 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Went to North tonight to check out the QB. That’s what I wanted to see. He definitely has a good arm. Made some nice reads and passes. He has good patience. Kids were having fun. Light rain. Good afternoon of football. Got to talk to Coach Chappell and 64SUR. I’m ready for Friday night lights.
Happy for Coach Chappel he’s a class act…wishing the jaguar’s a injury free season with lots of wins, after all the turmoil caused by a bunch of self entitled adults these kids deserve a season to remember
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Cowboy42, North laurel Fan
(07-21-2023, 04:25 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 10:59 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Went to North tonight to check out the QB. That’s what I wanted to see. He definitely has a good arm. Made some nice reads and passes. He has good patience. Kids were having fun. Light rain. Good afternoon of football. Got to talk to Coach Chappell and 64SUR. I’m ready for Friday night lights.
Happy for Coach Chappel he’s a class act…wishing the jaguar’s a injury free season with lots of wins, after all the turmoil caused by a bunch of self entitled adults these kids deserve a season to remember
Come on hound don’t act like that don’t complain about players going else where yet Corbin an Boyle or like the go to destination in eastern Kentucky yet bc other kids decide to go else where you say that can’t call the kettle black it’s all about players first or at least it should be
(07-21-2023, 08:43 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
Come on hound don’t act like that don’t complain about players going else where yet Corbin an Boyle or like the go to destination in eastern Kentucky yet bc other kids decide to go else where you say that can’t call the kettle black it’s all about players first or at least it should be
Are you drunk posting? As hard as I’ve tried and as much as I’ve studied the English language I can only partially understand what your saying…If you want to clarify what your asking I’ll respond but be careful cause I promise your not gonna like the answer you get…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Cowboy42
(07-21-2023, 11:38 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
Are you drunk posting? As hard as I’ve tried and as much as I’ve studied the English language I can only partially understand what your saying…If you want to clarify what your asking I’ll respond but be careful cause I promise your not gonna like the answer you get…

lol
Lmao I may have had a few but my point is still valid. What I was saying is you can’t get all mad about players leaving one school for another. Corbin and Boyle Belfry etc have always been places you know have kids enroll their every year from other schools just because you see other schools do the same thing not named these schools their is no need to get all upset over it.. that’s calling the kettle black… that’s all I was sayin and not sure where you think your going by saying I won’t like your answer I personally don’t care either way so it’s whatever say what you want it’s America after all or at least it’s suppose to be
(07-22-2023, 02:29 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
Lmao I may have had a few but my point is still valid. What I was saying is you can’t get all mad about players leaving one school for another. Corbin and Boyle Belfry etc have always been places you know have kids enroll their every year from other schools just because you see other schools do the same thing not named these schools their is no need to get all upset over it.. that’s calling the kettle black… that’s all I was sayin and not sure where you think your going by saying I won’t like your answer I personally don’t care either way so it’s whatever say what you want it’s America after all or at least it’s suppose to be
All this because I wished North Laurel an injury free season to remember?  I’m not mad about kids transferring to Rockastle, they’re irrelevant I don’t care about them period.  You all haven’t won anything, ANYTHING in 20 years and now because you’ve hired a subpar coach who’s trying to ride his daddy’s coat tails everyone is supposed to take notice?  Kids that go Corbin, Boyle, and Belfry are going to schools that consistently score as some of the top schools in the state and are constantly trying to achieve high standards in everything they do not just football.  I’m not getting all upset I don’t care if Rockastle gets 20 transfers but I doubt Larkey has that much room in his basement…
  • Cowboy42, North laurel Fan, Walt Longmire
(07-22-2023, 11:17 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 04:25 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Happy for Coach Chappel he’s a class act…wishing the jaguar’s a injury free season with lots of wins, after all the turmoil caused by a bunch of self entitled adults these kids deserve a season to remember
All this because I wished North Laurel an injury free season to remember?  I’m not mad about kids transferring to Rockastle, they’re irrelevant I don’t care about them period.  You all haven’t won anything, ANYTHING in 20 years and now because you’ve hired a subpar coach who’s trying to ride his daddy’s coat tails everyone is supposed to take notice?  Kids that go Corbin, Boyle, and Belfry are going to schools that consistently score as some of the top schools in the state and are constantly trying to achieve high standards in everything they do not just football.  I’m not getting all upset I don’t care if Rockastle gets 20 transfers but I doubt Larkey has that much room in his basement…
I know the English language quite well. Throughout the thread you are bashing the coach, the players, and their parents for transferring. You label them self-entitled. You certainly spent entirely too much time on this thread vilifying all parties involved if you don't care. I also think Coach Chappell is a class act and wish N. Laurel an injury free season, but I am not criticizing the new transfers at Corbin, Boyle, etc. Lastly, you are deluded if you think players are transferring to any school for their high standards in anything other than football.
(08-01-2023, 06:02 AM)oldschool77 Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 08:43 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Come on hound don’t act like that don’t complain about players going else where yet Corbin an Boyle or like the go to destination in eastern Kentucky yet bc other kids decide to go else where you say that can’t call the kettle black it’s all about players first or at least it should be
I know the English language quite well. Throughout the thread you are bashing the coach, the players, and their parents for transferring. You label them self-entitled. You certainly spent entirely too much time on this thread vilifying all parties involved if you don't care. I also think Coach Chappell is a class act and wish N. Laurel an injury free season, but I am not criticizing the new transfers at Corbin, Boyle, etc. Lastly, you are deluded if you think players are transferring to any school for their high standards in anything other than football.
Apparently you don’t know it as well as you think because I never bashed any of the players or their parents…Yes I absolutely bashed some of the coaches involved because as I said they spent years bashing my school over alleged recruiting when we never recruited one kid from North Laurel, then years later these same coach’s change schools and try to take half of the North Laurel team…Even further moving a kid into their basement!! If you don’t believe that’s crossing some ethical and moral lines then it speaks volumes for you as well.  You are deluded if you don’t know that Corbin, Boyle and others are getting transfers in because of their academic standards, these kids also just happen to play baseball, basketball, softball, and soccer….However you want and try to spin it I don’t care what happens at Rockastle, irrelevant isn’t even the word for it, other than a couple on this board with several different names it’s apparent that no one else does either.
(08-01-2023, 11:46 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 11:38 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Are you drunk posting? As hard as I’ve tried and as much as I’ve studied the English language I can only partially understand what your saying…If you want to clarify what your asking I’ll respond but be careful cause I promise your not gonna like the answer you get…
Apparently you don’t know it as well as you think because I never bashed any of the players or their parents…Yes I absolutely bashed some of the coaches involved because as I said they spent years bashing my school over alleged recruiting when we never recruited one kid from North Laurel, then years later these same coach’s change schools and try to take half of the North Laurel team…Even further moving a kid into their basement!! If you don’t believe that’s crossing some ethical and moral lines then it speaks volumes for you as well.  You are deluded if you don’t know that Corbin, Boyle and others are getting transfers in because of their academic standards, these kids also just happen to play baseball, basketball, softball, and soccer….However you want and try to spin it I don’t care what happens at Rockastle, irrelevant isn’t even the word for it, other than a couple on this board with several different names it’s apparent that no one else does either.
Last I check he never mentioned Rockcastle one time in his comment and I let it go after you ramble on some non sense but here we are weeks later and you still fail to see the error in your ways. You just keep spouting as if Corbin is some academic powerhouse let’s not be dumb Corbin is still considered in EKY and we know no EKY high school or the latter as ever been national rank in academics but keep on believing
(08-01-2023, 06:24 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(07-22-2023, 02:29 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Lmao I may have had a few but my point is still valid. What I was saying is you can’t get all mad about players leaving one school for another. Corbin and Boyle Belfry etc have always been places you know have kids enroll their every year from other schools just because you see other schools do the same thing not named these schools their is no need to get all upset over it.. that’s calling the kettle black… that’s all I was sayin and not sure where you think your going by saying I won’t like your answer I personally don’t care either way so it’s whatever say what you want it’s America after all or at least it’s suppose to be
Last I check he never mentioned Rockcastle one time in his comment and I let it go after you ramble on some non sense but here we are weeks later and you still fail to see the error in your ways. You just keep spouting as if Corbin is some academic powerhouse let’s not be dumb Corbin is still considered in EKY and we know no EKY high school or the latter as ever been national rank in academics but keep on believing
Reading comprehension would take you to new levels little fella, and I never not one time asked you to let it go….I also never mentioned national rankings one time and I’m also self aware enough to know exactly where I live…All that being said you can do a quick Google search and almost any ranking you want to pull up will have Corbin in the top 25 in the state of KENTUCKY in rankings…I digress however you two can believe whatever you like, however I’ll say this and leave it alone, not one of the schools that have continually been brought up by you has a head coach who has moved a kid into the basement of their private residence.  Btw has said kid got eligible yet, no he hasn’t the word is out no matter how you all may try and spin it on here and all parties involved should be ashamed of themselves for exploiting a kid this way…
(08-01-2023, 07:05 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 06:24 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(07-22-2023, 11:17 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: All this because I wished North Laurel an injury free season to remember?  I’m not mad about kids transferring to Rockastle, they’re irrelevant I don’t care about them period.  You all haven’t won anything, ANYTHING in 20 years and now because you’ve hired a subpar coach who’s trying to ride his daddy’s coat tails everyone is supposed to take notice?  Kids that go Corbin, Boyle, and Belfry are going to schools that consistently score as some of the top schools in the state and are constantly trying to achieve high standards in everything they do not just football.  I’m not getting all upset I don’t care if Rockastle gets 20 transfers but I doubt Larkey has that much room in his basement…
Reading comprehension would take you to new levels little fella, and I never not one time asked you to let it go….I also never mentioned national rankings one time and I’m also self aware enough to know exactly where I live…All that being said you can do a quick Google search and almost any ranking you want to pull up will have Corbin in the top 25 in the state of KENTUCKY in rankings…I digress however you two can believe whatever you like, however I’ll say this and leave it alone, not one of the schools that have continually been brought up by you has a head coach who has moved a kid into the basement of their private residence.  Btw has said kid got eligible yet, no he hasn’t the word is out no matter how you all may try and spin it on here and all parties involved should be ashamed of themselves for exploiting a kid this way…
Once a turd always a turd. Leave if you wanna leave but don’t take others because you wanna hurt the program that developed your kid. But word is out now one eligible and one not eligible. Good luck Rock cause after 7 on 7 at Corbin you gonna need it. Dudley gonna put a running clock on you Boys….
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • North laurel Fan
[Image: https://media4.giphy.com/media/YSgizqBS8ylbi/giphy.gif]

For some reason, I just cant get this out of my head.  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
(08-01-2023, 09:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [Image: https://media4.giphy.com/media/YSgizqBS8ylbi/giphy.gif]

For some reason, I just cant get this out of my head.  Smile
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin