Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 52 Hazard 7 final
Can’t wait for the playoffs!!!!
(10-22-2022, 10:10 PM)ROTC Wrote: Pikeville will not be touched- barring any unforeseen injuries to key players.

Hazard should spend the rest of the year trying to teach their kids to not act like undisciplined thugs.

I’ve seen them; and they are infested with “front runners” mentality.

Not trying to be mean at all; just completely honest.

The feral fans could also be educated. lol
Hazard is the Paintsville of Perry Co?
(10-22-2022, 10:15 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 03:21 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Pikeville is hands down best team in eastern KY and will make 1A playoffs a complete joke.I don’t see any 1A team playing them any closer than 30.Hazard a has a good team especially for a small school but I seen during 2nd half when Letcher hung 50  on them that Hazard couldn’t compete with Pikeville. This is the first Pikeville team that I have seen that’s anywhere close to the the teams they had in late 80s when they was only 4 classes.

Corbin is better.
Nah. No way Corbin could come to Pikeville and win right now. I would tell you to bring a huge sack of money and you would wuss out and say you were financially embarrassed and/or lie about having a massive sack.
(10-22-2022, 11:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 03:21 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Pikeville is hands down best team in eastern KY and will make 1A playoffs a complete joke.I don’t see any 1A team playing them any closer than 30.Hazard a has a good team especially for a small school but I seen during 2nd half when Letcher hung 50  on them that Hazard couldn’t compete with Pikeville. This is the first Pikeville team that I have seen that’s anywhere close to the the teams they had in late 80s when they was only 4 classes.

Corbin is better.
Nah. No way Corbin could come to Pikeville and win right now. I would tell you to bring a huge sack of money and you would wuss out and say you were financially embarrassed and/or lie about having a massive sack.
Corbin would smoke that hind end, You'd suffer a mental break down and go to the nervous hospital,  and we wouldn't hear from you until next year.
(10-22-2022, 11:04 PM)ROTC Wrote: Hazard is the Paintsville of Perry Co?

Yes.
(10-22-2022, 11:32 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Corbin is better.
Corbin would smoke that hind end, You'd suffer a mental break down and go to the nervous hospital,  and we wouldn't hear from you until next year.

The “nervous hospital”?  Like Slingblade?  HAHAHAHAHAHHA- great stuff!

”mmmmhhmmm- they turned me a’loose from the nervous hospital!”
[-] The following 2 users Like ROTC's post:
  • Hound05, pjdoug
(10-22-2022, 11:36 PM)ROTC Wrote:

Corbin is better.

I like mustard and biscuits.
(10-22-2022, 10:21 PM)ROTC Wrote: If Corbin doesn’t win state title…..will BOO BIRDS and those begging for a coaching change re-emerge, immediately?
Most definitely!! Because they never left. I will say right now before the playoffs even start, I WANT A HEAD COACHING CHANGE. Most, including me SOMETIMES hah, are tight lipped out of respect for the kids. But I will go one further, if we win a title. I want a coaching change. One good year doesn’t erase all the problems that he allowed. All the pain brought to those players the last two years because of it. It wasn’t fair to them then, it’s not fair to them now. The thing is, you coaching style can change.  You can adapt (if he would), but your integrity and morales don’t change all the sudden. Or I’ve never seen it. Because I about guarantee, if the toxicity was still present, we’d have the same problems this year, and at the end he’d blame it on the team like last year. Luckily these kids are playing for each other and the name on the front. With that said, I’ve done things in my life I’m not proud of. I didn’t keep doing them, but regardless. If he were to publicly apologize for what he allowed To take place under his watch in 2020-21, I wouldn’t be against him getting another year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
Consistency is lacking these days in America. Hardly anyone has the guts to stick with anything. I applaud that- Hound!!!

But will you all please upgrade your visitor locker room and move it out of 1937!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROTC's post:
  • Hound05

Corbin is better.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who had that pop up in their mind hahah. 

two fell’ers peeing off a bridge. One says the waters cold, other says it’s deep……………………………………………. I reckon one of ‘em from Arkansas
Sometimes I sympathize with DOYLE! Am I a bad human?

I mean who just lets a lil boy start hanging around with a mental dude who hacked people up and just got out of the nervous hospital?
  • Hound05
(10-23-2022, 12:08 AM)ROTC Wrote: Sometimes I sympathize with DOYLE!  Am I a bad human?

I mean who just lets a lil boy start hanging around with a mental dude who hacked people up and just got out of the nervous hospital?
Nahhh. I do too haha. Plus Lynda knows not to talk to him like that when he’s hurtin’ hahaha
(10-23-2022, 12:04 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 10:15 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Corbin is better.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who had that pop up in their mind hahah. 

two fell’ers peeing off a bridge. One says the waters cold, other says it’s deep……………………………………………. I reckon one of ‘em from Arkansas

LOL!
(10-23-2022, 12:08 AM)ROTC Wrote: Sometimes I sympathize with DOYLE!  Am I a bad human?

You know I'm hurting, Linda.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Hound05
(10-23-2022, 07:53 AM)Hound05 Wrote:

Nahhh. I do too haha. Plus Lynda knows not to talk to him like that when he’s hurtin’ hahaha

Dwight is funny in the movie. I wonder if he is even acting. lol
  • HCS
(10-23-2022, 08:30 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

That’s probably my favorite part!
(10-23-2022, 08:46 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 08:30 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

That’s probably my favorite part!
Mine too. lol
“We were having a good time til you bring this……… and the……. Over here!”

“Two men ornt to lie down together!”

“Reckon I’m gonna be baptized!”

“Practice…. We don’t need to practice!”

I may have to watch it again, soon!
  • Hound05
Oh gosh ROTC I forgot about that part.

We ain’t got no band Randy, why don’t you go practice.

Call the cops i play cards with JD shellnut! Chief of poooolice
Haha good stuff guys. Today is Dwight Yoakam’s birthday and he was born in Pikeville KY. No kidding you can look it up.
(10-23-2022, 11:20 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Haha good stuff guys. Today is Dwight Yoakam’s birthday and he was born in Pikeville KY.  No kidding you can look it up.

I can't escape being born in Pike County, Kentucky, grandson of a miner, Luther Tibbs, and his wife, Earlene, and traveling as a child up and down Route 23 between Kentucky and Columbus, Ohio, where I was raised, experiencing life via working-class people. Nor do I want to escape. Dwight Yoakam .
  • jetpilot
Readin, Writin, Route 23
[-] The following 1 user Likes Humpty Dumpty's post:
  • jetpilot
Uummm! I call it a kaiser blade. "what ya gonna do with that thang retard?''  ''Uummm I'm gonna kill ya with it I reckon"
(10-21-2022, 11:59 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Start sizing up the ring fingers.  Nobody gonna give Pikeville a game from here on out.
Heard that back in 2020….didn’t work out so good. Stay Focused Maroon!
[-] The following 1 user Likes HAIL PIKEVILLE!'s post:
  • Big Five-0-
Ok I rewatched the film of this game and Hensley absolutely bullied Hazards DB’s. He had a solid game in both catching the deep ball and blocking. He is a chess piece out there . Also Grant Scott had a SOLID game blocking , kid pancaked dudes.
Pikeville is on another level!!!
(10-23-2022, 07:46 PM)Hambley Wrote: Ok I rewatched the film of this game and Hensley absolutely bullied Hazards DB’s. He had a solid game in both catching the deep ball and blocking. He is a chess piece out there . Also Grant Scott had a SOLID game blocking , kid pancaked dudes.
Not to mention RBs blocking. They pancake people too. And LBs. One of the Top 5 hardest hitting Pikeville teams ever IMO. Keep doing what you do Panthers.
Well the one thing we did way better is LB to pass coverage. Stood out in this game
i just wished pikeville played valley. such a good rival in other sports