Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard
Does anyone know if the Warren kid is eligible? Where do everyone think they will finish in the 14 this year?
2nd in region behind JBS.
UKisN1 Wrote:2nd in region behind JBS.
I'm not so sure about that. If Hazard gets all their new kids eligible it could be a dead heat this year.....a toss up.
Does anyone know where the region will be played this year? That could be a difference maker.
2nd
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I'm not so sure about that. If Hazard gets all their new kids eligible it could be a dead heat this year.....a toss up.
Does anyone know where the region will be played this year? That could be a difference maker.

I agree with you if Hazard gets those kids from Bell Co. eligible, I think they are the team to beat but JBS return a lot and they will be tough and they did win region last year so therefore I will say Hazard is 2nd right now but it will be a fun region to watch.

And for the region where it will be held at, I think Perry Central thats what Ive heard.
I think because of football and the new editions to the team, hazard will be the team to beat by Feb.
i reckin hazard is gonna be tough ish yer ......git r dun dawgs!!!!