Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if the Warren kid is eligible? Where do everyone think they will finish in the 14 this year?
2nd in region behind JBS.
UKisN1 Wrote:2nd in region behind JBS.
I'm not so sure about that. If Hazard gets all their new kids eligible it could be a dead heat this year.....a toss up.
Does anyone know where the region will be played this year? That could be a difference maker.
2nd
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I'm not so sure about that. If Hazard gets all their new kids eligible it could be a dead heat this year.....a toss up.
Does anyone know where the region will be played this year? That could be a difference maker.

I agree with you if Hazard gets those kids from Bell Co. eligible, I think they are the team to beat but JBS return a lot and they will be tough and they did win region last year so therefore I will say Hazard is 2nd right now but it will be a fun region to watch.

And for the region where it will be held at, I think Perry Central thats what Ive heard.
I think because of football and the new editions to the team, hazard will be the team to beat by Feb.
i reckin hazard is gonna be tough ish yer ......git r dun dawgs!!!!