Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future stars of the 13th, 14th, and 15th
(02-17-2022, 06:12 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 06:10 PM)momentoftruth Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 06:05 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 06:01 PM)momentoftruth Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 05:55 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote: I didn’t say he was holding them together, but I can see that point.  He is their PG.  a good point guard can hold things together for tough stretches in a season, and he has done that.  You just said you’ve watched Harlan County “several” times.  How would you know what kind of impact he has had?
Several as in MULTIPLE times Ive seen them play. Let’s me honest, when the game is on the line, Noah is the pg. Like I’ve said multiple times, he can play but I’m taking Thompson. He must be your family or something. No way you’re getting this upset over it lol

I’ve watched every HC game this season, and I haven’t seen Noah take over the point in crunch time.  Clearly, you don’t know 
Why you so mad for? lol

No one was as mad as you were when about 10-11 people left the Akal kid off their top 5…lol.  You joined this message board very recently and you’ve came in really hot.  It’s obvious that you have an axe to grind.
Nah I’m not bias. IF my family member can’t play, they just can’t play. I still love em though. Several D1 offers and can’t get in the 13th region top 5? You see how silly that sounds? Lol
It’s MY and OTHERS opinions..what do you not understand about that? And, good for him, glad he’s got some D1 offers. I’ve heard he’s going to the Cumberlands.
(02-17-2022, 06:23 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote: It’s MY and OTHERS opinions..what do you not understand about that?  And, good for him, glad he’s got some D1 offers.  I’ve heard he’s going to the Cumberlands
FULL SCHOLARSHIP. Which means, he’s wanted lol You have a good day sir.
(02-17-2022, 06:33 PM)momentoftruth Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 06:23 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote: It’s MY and OTHERS opinions..what do you not understand about that?  And, good for him, glad he’s got some D1 offers.  I’ve heard he’s going to the Cumberlands
FULL SCHOLARSHIP. Which means, he’s wanted lol You have a good day sir.

Yeah, that’s normally what happens when you get an offer. They do want you. I’m not sure what your point was there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheProfessor33's post:
  • Hound05
Y’all crazy for real
Anyone else trying to figure out what momentoftruth’s arguing?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • TheProfessor33
(02-17-2022, 10:16 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Anyone else trying to figure out what momentoftruth’s arguing?

Lol, I know I’m having a hard time understanding.

(02-17-2022, 05:12 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: No love for young Pietrowski?

Yes, good looking young player. Will be one of the best down there road.
(02-17-2022, 06:12 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 06:10 PM)momentoftruth Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 06:05 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 06:01 PM)momentoftruth Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 05:55 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote: I didn’t say he was holding them together, but I can see that point.  He is their PG.  a good point guard can hold things together for tough stretches in a season, and he has done that.  You just said you’ve watched Harlan County “several” times.  How would you know what kind of impact he has had?
Several as in MULTIPLE times Ive seen them play. Let’s me honest, when the game is on the line, Noah is the pg. Like I’ve said multiple times, he can play but I’m taking Thompson. He must be your family or something. No way you’re getting this upset over it lol

I’ve watched every HC game this season, and I haven’t seen Noah take over the point in crunch time.  Clearly, you don’t know 
Why you so mad for? lol

No one was as mad as you were when about 10-11 people left the Akal kid off their top 5…lol.  You joined this message board very recently and you’ve came in really hot.  It’s obvious that you have an axe to grind.
All i can say is this, watched pretty much every game in the 52nd this year, and maddox huff creates for everyone else. With him on the floor, Noah can’t get the attention he deserves on defense and he can go off. Huff can drop 15 plus or more while facilitating to noah and the other catch and shoot players HC has. This is my opinion, but as a coach if i lost swanned i could survive. If i lost Huff, i would have to revamp everything. As a freshman, that’s a pretty big deal. Thompson can do a lot with little around him, but i just don’t know if he can outplay huff at all facets of the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • TheProfessor33
Facilitating to Noah? That has to be a joke? HC struggles to guard. Swanner is an ELITE defender. Take him away and teams might score 100 every game on them. Swanner numbers are similar to Huff’s in less shot attempts and min. So how is he better?
(02-18-2022, 03:44 PM)momentoftruth Wrote: Facilitating to Noah? That has to be a joke? HC struggles to guard. Swanner is an ELITE defender. Take him away and teams might score 100 every game on them. Swanner numbers are similar to Huff’s in less shot attempts and min. So how is he better?

Yes, the PG facilitates.
(02-18-2022, 04:11 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote:
(02-18-2022, 03:44 PM)momentoftruth Wrote: Facilitating to Noah? That has to be a joke? HC struggles to guard. Swanner is an ELITE defender. Take him away and teams might score 100 every game on them. Swanner numbers are similar to Huff’s in less shot attempts and min. So how is he better?

Yes, the PG facilitates.
Has to be your son or family member. lol
He’s neither. I’ve been posting in this forum for a long time. I’ve defended and promoted a lot of different kids. I’m a Harlan County fan, obviously. Why are you targeting this kid?
(02-18-2022, 04:33 PM)momentoftruth Wrote:
(02-18-2022, 04:11 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote:

Yes, the PG facilitates.
Has to be your son or family member. lol
I personally hate HC basketball, but i respect game. Huff has game. The PG runs the offense and makes other dudes get open. If Maddox Huff isn’t on the floor, Trent Noah can get doubled or at least help defended more often. I’ve seen swanner shoot, but at Bell High the game plan was to ignore swanner and focus on trent, Maddox and Jackson Huff. Bell won that game. although swanner had a good scoring night, teams want him to have the ball and want him to shoot it. That can’t be said for maddox huff. Bells best defenders were switching between maddox huff and trent noah. Enough said.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • TheProfessor33
Not to highjack this thread but I remember watching a Thomas play for Harlen years ago. He was left handed and he went to Minnesota first then transferred somewhere after that. I remember watching him at rupp
ok i will give my two cents. From what i have seen over the games i have watched in 13th region I like ln no particular order:
Pietrowski-Corbin
Ellis-Wburg
Huff-Harlan Co
Rawlings-N. Laurel
Mabe-S. Laurel

IM sure i am missing some. Thompson is pretty good but would not put him in with these 5 right now. I think if he can improve his handles some then i would.
[-] The following 2 users Like runthepill's post:
  • Gridiron_Raid, TheProfessor33
I forgot about Ellis at Williamsburg. Yes, he’s definitely up there. I have t seen Rawlings at North play.
North has alot of young talent they have another Davidson kid and two Rawlings kids also like Mabe from south and Pietrowski from corbin
I’d say if they new transfer rule goes into effect a lot of kids will transfer at North and South.
(02-18-2022, 09:37 PM)runthepill Wrote: ok i will give my two cents. From what i have seen over the games i have watched in 13th region I like ln no particular order:
Pietrowski-Corbin
Ellis-Wburg
Huff-Harlan Co
Rawlings-N. Laurel
Mabe-S. Laurel

IM sure i am missing some. Thompson is pretty good but would not put him in with these 5 right now. I think if he can improve his handles some then i would.
When you watch pietrowski you forget he’s young… Idk how he slipped my mind and is right up there in the top people with Huff and Mabe. Then the davidson kid from North who’s an 8th grader will be the kid to watch here in a couple year. I agree with you 100 percent on Thompson.