Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 61 - East Ridge 19
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:ER put in the second defense at the beginning of the 4th and valleys starters passed for 2 td's on them. When Valley took the starters out ER still had the first O in and got a personal foul or something, and saunders put his starters back in.

this is a lie it was SV 2nd string.
No it's not, and if you going to come out and say it's a lie you need some evidence to support you criticism.
kysportsguru Wrote:this is a lie it was SV 2nd string.

ER has been throwing some crazy things in this discussion, I talked to Valley's QB today and he even told me that Austin Cox was still in at the end of the game, but ER is on here arguing he was taken out, but whatever.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:ER has been throwing some crazy things in this discussion, I talked to Valley's QB today and he even told me that Austin Cox was still in at the end of the game, but ER is on here arguing he was taken out, but whatever.

Borrow the film off someone man, his pads where off and everything.
I just read this whole post to him over the phone and he said that he wasn't in the game on SV's offensive play. He said he came out of the game half way through the fourth quarter.