Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath Co. 45 - Powell Co. 13
i am not surprised
ballgurl00 Wrote:One person cant win a game for you u have to play as a team thats powells problom they cant play as a team
Rose was acountable for 5 scores against morgan 1st game of year. when jess rose aint at quarterback the team cant function. #2 has no speed and in a westcoast o the qb has got to be able to scramble. rose is the mvp of the team. when rose aint the qb its turnover after turnover.
Didn't #2 quit a while back? If so I have no problem with Rose being the Qb regardless of other circumstances.
Congrats Bath Co
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Rose was acountable for 5 scores against morgan 1st game of year. when jess rose aint at quarterback the team cant function. #2 has no speed and in a westcoast o the qb has got to be able to scramble. rose is the mvp of the team. when rose aint the qb its turnover after turnover.

Are you serious!?????? Seen them play twice, this is not even close to being "perfect". Neither QB is very impressive, but the younger one throws it up for anyone and the older one does not throw it away in pressure. As far as MVP, I think you should win games if you have a "superstar", it is not happening..... Try not to embarrass your county by tooting your own horn.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Congrats Bath..Bath is a solid football team that will hit you for 4 quarters..

I agree they play hard for all 4 quarters.
baseballking Wrote:The Rose boy may be their best athlete but not even close to the best quarterback. He may do the best at that position but strictly b/c of his athletic ability. He dont remember the plays good. He cant see over the line. Hes only completed 30 % of his passes. He is a runningback and also will be. #2 completed 70 % of his passes friday night. This was the first time this year that powell was over 50% passing. If the line cant hold then put jesse in and let him run it. When billy has time than he is way better. Not athletically tho, the stuff he has on jesse makes him a better qb like has a better arm, knows the whole playbook already, and makes better reads in coverage and he is 6'4 and can see. This is why jesse isnt the best QUARTERBACK but he is definitaly the better athlete. Everyone misconcepts this.
I dont know where you are geting your information at but 70% is wrong more like 40% and thats at his best jesse probly throw 65%-70% at his best..... They both have the flaws and billy is a good quaterback he just needs to calm down and wait for it the plays they r telling him to run will work aslond as they let them work there selfs out give them time to set up.... Its people being unpatient and greedy with the ball
Hate to bust the statistic bubble, but Powell co. throws a lot of screen passes. My grandmother can take a snap and throw the ball to a guy behind two blockers half the time too.