Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Summit
(06-17-2021, 11:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 10:58 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The Europeans and Russians are laughing at you for voting for this moron. I'm not laughing because I will suffer as much as you will until we get another loyal American in the White House.
Quooter Putin doesn't like it because he has went all in for your Dear Leader that's been settled. Quooter as far as Europe I believe they like how things are now. America is Back. I know it's hard for you Trumpsters to take it that your Dear Leader is only President of the Golf Carts.
Biden is a traitor, Twin Ticks. He took money from China. He took money from Ukraine. The acceptance of bribes and failing to report half of crackhead Hunter Biden's income are "high crimes and misdemeanors." Biden has actually done what you anti-American types accused Trump of doing. If you missed Biden's "press conference," I strongly recommend that you watch it and maybe you will begin to realize what you have done to your country. Biden is a buffoon.

Most of these allegations have been proven false so many times that just the very fringe of the Trump Cult still believes them.  I doubt that the biggest clown in cable news, Tucker Carlson, even mentions them any longer.

We get to observe the fringiest of the fringe in Gibson on a daily basis. No conspiracy is too crazy for Mr. G to propagate.

I'm starting to think that he was in the crowd at the Capitol on Jan 6th.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1, vector#1
(06-18-2021, 11:56 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 11:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter Putin doesn't like it because he has went all in for your Dear Leader that's been settled. Quooter as far as Europe I believe they like how things are now. America is Back. I know it's hard for you Trumpsters to take it that your Dear Leader is only President of the Golf Carts.
Biden is a traitor, Twin Ticks. He took money from China. He took money from Ukraine. The acceptance of bribes and failing to report half of crackhead Hunter Biden's income are "high crimes and misdemeanors." Biden has actually done what you anti-American types accused Trump of doing. If you missed Biden's "press conference," I strongly recommend that you watch it and maybe you will begin to realize what you have done to your country. Biden is a buffoon.

Most of these allegations have been proven false so many times that just the very fringe of the Trump Cult still believes them.  I doubt that the biggest clown in cable news, Tucker Carlson, even mentions them any longer.

We get to observe the fringiest of the fringe in Gibson on a daily basis. No conspiracy is too crazy for Mr. G to propagate.

I'm starting to think that he was in the crowd at the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Very possible.  But , in spirit, ... WITHOUT QUESTION!!!
(06-17-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter our President did a good job. Even though you would like to see Dear Leader siding with Putin than America but what would we except from the #! Trumpster.
The Europeans and Russians are laughing at you for voting for this moron. I'm not laughing because I will suffer as much as you will until we get another loyal American in the White House.
Quooter Putin doesn't like it because he has went all in for your Dear Leader that's been settled. Quooter as far as Europe I believe they like how things are now. America is Back. I know it's hard for you Trumpsters to take it that your Dear Leader is only President of the Golf Carts.

Shouldn't we at least prove that this supposed Trump cult is at all effective in it's bizarre assertions? Or are you guys just going to mindlessly hit that default button on every issue?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-18-2021, 12:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The Europeans and Russians are laughing at you for voting for this moron. I'm not laughing because I will suffer as much as you will until we get another loyal American in the White House.

Shouldn't we at least prove that this supposed Trump cult is at all effective in it's bizarre assertions? Or are you guys just going to mindlessly hit that default button on every issue?
TRT what is a cult ? Their is a lot of this going on.
I will assume vector just verified the mindless default button option.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-18-2021, 03:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I will assume vector just verified the mindless default button option.
TRT, your PM box is full.
^^ Flushed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]