Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Summit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did Dear Leader give his close friend Putin a call before his meeting with President Biden ? Maybe give him some tips ?
My money on YES.
(06-16-2021, 08:54 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Did Dear Leader give his close friend Putin a call before his meeting with President Biden ? Maybe give him some tips ?
My money on YES.

Yes,,, yes he did. Trump said,  "Vlad, PLEASE don't show him my pee pee tape! " 
(06-16-2021, 11:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2021, 08:54 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Did Dear Leader give his close friend Putin a call before his meeting with President Biden ? Maybe give him some tips ?
My money on YES.

Yes,,, yes he did. Trump said,  "Vlad, PLEASE don't show him my pee pee tape! " 
I believe the PEE TAPES will come out wonder how Brother TRT feel about that. I believe it's all right if theirs a R beside the name but a D Hells Fire.

Well judging by the SILENCE from the 3 Clowns President Biden must of held his own today.
This is what happened when the Dear Leader had a meeting with his Pal Putin.

Biden took 7 questions from pre-selected journalists and spoke 11 minutes from a teleprompter. That is why he refused to hold a joint press conference with Putin. China Joe Biden is Americans' first laughingstock president. It just goes to show how weak all of those candidates who failed to get the Democrat Party's 2020 nomination were. It also shows why the election had to be rigged to give Biden any chance of winning the election.

Quote:Now we know why Biden was afraid of a joint presser with Putin

Vladimir Putin took questions from the press on Wednesday afternoon in Geneva following his first summit with President Biden. The Russian president spoke for more than 55 minutes and took more than two-dozen questions. He did not use a teleprompter at any time during the session.

Shortly thereafter, Biden took just seven questions from the press but first spoke from a teleprompter for 11 minutes.

"I’ll take your questions," President Biden said when pivoting from prompter mode to the Q&A. "And as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I’m going to call on."

Yep. The leader of the free world just – again – essentially announced that he is incapable of calling on reporters at random, after Putin – a murderous thug who doesn't allow a free press in his country – did just that.

Biden called on just seven handpicked reporters before leaving the stage after 30 minutes, when you include the time of his scripted remarks.

If you are wondering why the U.S. president's handlers refused to have a joint press conference with Putin, here's your answer: Because you absolutely know that Putin would have tried to keep such a session with Biden going for hours in an effort to (A) not allow Biden to call only on those reporters chosen for him beforehand and (B) display superior mental endurance. 

In a related story, our president continues his need to read from note cards often when providing answers, which looks as awkward as it does weak.

It wasn't always this way. Go back sometime and watch his 2012 vice presidential debate with Republican nominee Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): Biden, the VP at the time, was aggressive, sharp, in command.

Then re-watch this press conference ... it's like watching and hearing a different person.

Biden attempted to leave the presser after those seven unmemorable questions. But that's when things got really awkward, when CNN's Kaitlan Collins yelled a reasonable question as he walked away: "Why are you so confident [Putin] will change his behavior, Mr. President?"

"I'm not confident I'm going to change his behavior. What the hell? What do you do all the time?" an angry Biden asked while pointing his finger at Collins. "When did I say I was confident? I said … what I said was, let’s get it straight, I said what will change their behavior is if the rest of the world reacts to them and it diminishes their standing in the world. I am not confident of anything. I am just stating the facts.”

Collins followed up: “But given his past behavior has not changed and in that press conference, after sitting down with you for several hours, he denied any involvement in cyberattacks. He downplayed human rights abuses. He even refused to say Alexey Navalny’s name. So how does that account to a constructive meeting, as President Putin put it?”

The president proceeded to go full "mansplaining" on the reporter. “If you don’t understand that, you are in the wrong business," he responded dismissively.

And in that one moment of snapping at a female reporter, Biden displayed more toughness than he likely had with Putin.

Like political debates, diplomatic summits come down to a few key moments that carry into future news cycles. Here's betting that Biden not handling a fair question and becoming the Oval Office version of Grandpa Simpson will be that moment.
(06-16-2021, 11:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Biden took 7 questions from pre-selected journalists and spoke 11 minutes from a teleprompter. That is why he refused to hold a joint press conference with Putin. China Joe Biden is Americans' first laughingstock president. It just goes to show how weak all of those candidates who failed to get the Democrat Party's 2020 nomination were. It also shows why the election had to be rigged to give Biden any chance of winning the election.

Quote:Now we know why Biden was afraid of a joint presser with Putin

Vladimir Putin took questions from the press on Wednesday afternoon in Geneva following his first summit with President Biden. The Russian president spoke for more than 55 minutes and took more than two-dozen questions. He did not use a teleprompter at any time during the session.

Shortly thereafter, Biden took just seven questions from the press but first spoke from a teleprompter for 11 minutes.

"I’ll take your questions," President Biden said when pivoting from prompter mode to the Q&A. "And as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I’m going to call on."

Yep. The leader of the free world just – again – essentially announced that he is incapable of calling on reporters at random, after Putin – a murderous thug who doesn't allow a free press in his country – did just that.

Biden called on just seven handpicked reporters before leaving the stage after 30 minutes, when you include the time of his scripted remarks.

If you are wondering why the U.S. president's handlers refused to have a joint press conference with Putin, here's your answer: Because you absolutely know that Putin would have tried to keep such a session with Biden going for hours in an effort to (A) not allow Biden to call only on those reporters chosen for him beforehand and (B) display superior mental endurance. 

In a related story, our president continues his need to read from note cards often when providing answers, which looks as awkward as it does weak.

It wasn't always this way. Go back sometime and watch his 2012 vice presidential debate with Republican nominee Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): Biden, the VP at the time, was aggressive, sharp, in command.

Then re-watch this press conference ... it's like watching and hearing a different person.

Biden attempted to leave the presser after those seven unmemorable questions. But that's when things got really awkward, when CNN's Kaitlan Collins yelled a reasonable question as he walked away: "Why are you so confident [Putin] will change his behavior, Mr. President?"

"I'm not confident I'm going to change his behavior. What the hell? What do you do all the time?" an angry Biden asked while pointing his finger at Collins. "When did I say I was confident? I said … what I said was, let’s get it straight, I said what will change their behavior is if the rest of the world reacts to them and it diminishes their standing in the world. I am not confident of anything. I am just stating the facts.”

Collins followed up: “But given his past behavior has not changed and in that press conference, after sitting down with you for several hours, he denied any involvement in cyberattacks. He downplayed human rights abuses. He even refused to say Alexey Navalny’s name. So how does that account to a constructive meeting, as President Putin put it?”

The president proceeded to go full "mansplaining" on the reporter. “If you don’t understand that, you are in the wrong business," he responded dismissively.

And in that one moment of snapping at a female reporter, Biden displayed more toughness than he likely had with Putin.

Like political debates, diplomatic summits come down to a few key moments that carry into future news cycles. Here's betting that Biden not handling a fair question and becoming the Oval Office version of Grandpa Simpson will be that moment.
Quooter you got to be the dumbest one on here after comparing our President Biden press conference with your Dear Leaders press conference.
Conservative News
@BIZPACReview

BIDEN: “As usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I’m going to call on.”

I can remember when U.S. presidents made their own decisions. They even chose which reporters to call on during press conferences and left their teleprompters at home for press conferences and rallies.
(06-17-2021, 09:25 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Conservative News
@BIZPACReview

BIDEN: “As usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I’m going to call on.”

I can remember when U.S. presidents made their own decisions. They even chose which reporters to call on during press conferences and left their teleprompters at home for press conferences and rallies.

Yeah, last January. I can also remember a president standing beside Putin taking questions without notes,  before the free world.
^^^
CNN’s Collins asking hard-hitting questions…doesn’t this kill the narrative of CNN being far left liberal network?

FWIW, any President that feels they have any trust in Putin is a moron. He is playing chess when everyone else is playing checkers. Uncle Joe’s best idea is keep him at arm’s length.

(06-17-2021, 11:52 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
@BIZPACReview

Yeah, last January. I can also remember a president standing beside Putin taking questions without notes,  before the free world.
It showed.
@BIZPACReview

Exactly. In my experience, one of the biggest factors in job satisfaction is the competence of the person to whom you report. Morale among China Joe Biden's staff has to be plummeting at record speed. I cannot imagine that turnover will be one of this president's biggest problems.
Are y’all bragging about the summit where Trump took the side of the Russians over his own intelligence community?
@BIZPACReview

Well at least biden knew his limitations, Trump didn't have any idea that he was looking like an idiot.
(06-17-2021, 01:01 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]
@BIZPACReview

Well at least biden knew his limitations, Trump didn't have any idea that he was looking like an idiot.
Is your point that you think Biden looks like an idiot and knows it? If so, then hiding himself in his basement and avoiding situations where he can be compared to competent people makes sense - but I don't think that Biden has enough sense to realize that he is an idiot. His decisions are being made for him.
(06-17-2021, 01:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
@BIZPACReview

Is your point that you think Biden looks like an idiot and knows it? If so, then hiding himself in his basement and avoiding situations where he can be compared to competent people makes sense - but I don't think that Biden has enough sense to realize that he is an idiot. His decisions are being made for him.

You may be right, but it least it's not Trump making them.  The system is broken if these are the two best candidates we can come up with...
@BIZPACReview

LOL. Biden couldn't even factually name off his list of medications. But as to your comparison of presidents, you would have the faintest glimmer of what you're talking about...  how? It amazes me continually to read the tripe you guys come up with stated categorically. You can blow smoke, and then come back and blow smoke forcefully. A forceful delivery doesn't mean a thing. Obama did exactly that when he said ObamaCare would "not cost the American taxpayer one dime." And I'm still looking for my first 2500 dollar per year savings on health care.
ARTICLE ---
[The] "CBO and JCT project that federal subsidies, taxes, and penalties associated with health insurance coverage for people under age 65 will result in a net subsidy from the federal government of $920 billion in 2021 and $1.4 trillion in 2030." Roughly 12 Trillion in all.
https://www.cbo.gov/topics/health-care/a...e-care-act

Biden does the exact same act every time he squints his way through one of his staged press conferences. And I could tell Putin was terrified at the prospect of what ol Joe might do to him and his country. Ironically, Cardfan has aptly chosen a spinner bait as his avatar. No matter how many times the liberal propaganda gets drug by his nose, he bites on it every time. Even a bass will develop a natural suspicion of spinner baits. The more a fish sees a spinner bait flopping by, the more it instinctively knows it is not food. Can't say as much you guys though.
(06-17-2021, 03:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
@BIZPACReview

LOL. Biden couldn't even factually name off his list of medications. But as to your comparison of presidents, you would have the faintest glimmer of what you're talking about...  how? It amazes me continually to read the tripe you guys come up with stated categorically. You can blow smoke, and then come back and blow smoke forcefully. A forceful delivery doesn't mean a thing. Obama did exactly that when he said ObamaCare would "not cost the American taxpayer one dime." And I'm still looking for my first 2500 dollar per year savings on health care.
ARTICLE ---
[The] "CBO and JCT project that federal subsidies, taxes, and penalties associated with health insurance coverage for people under age 65 will result in a net subsidy from the federal government of $920 billion in 2021 and $1.4 trillion in 2030." Roughly 12 Trillion in all.

Biden does the exact same act every time he squints his way through one of his staged press conferences. And I could tell Putin was terrified at the prospect of what ol Joe might do to him and his country. Ironically, Cardfan has aptly chosen a spinner bait as his avatar. No matter how many times the liberal propaganda gets drug by his nose, he bites on it every time. Even a bass will develop a natural suspicion of spinner baits. The more a fish sees a spinner bait flopping by, the more it instinctively knows it is not food. Can't say as much you guys though.

Obamacare may not be everything that it was suppose to be, and I have badmouthed it some myself, but no one has been able to come up with a better alternative at this point.
@BIZPACReview

ARTICLE ---

Boy, sure can tell Supreme Ct shot down the Red state challenge to Obamacare.  Somebody is in a bad mood. Big Grin 

TRT, Putin isn’t afraid of American Presidents. Do you think he was afraid of the guy he had to help win the 2016 election and had God knows how much dirt/ pee on ?   Answer is no.  

He’s not afraid of Biden until Biden can get the seditionists under control at home, and he can reestablish our allies’ trust in us.
(06-17-2021, 04:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
@BIZPACReview

ARTICLE ---

Boy, sure can tell Supreme Ct shot down the Red state challenge to Obamacare.  Somebody is in a bad mood. Big Grin 

TRT, Putin isn’t afraid of American Presidents. Do you think he was afraid of the guy he had to help win the 2016 election and had God knows how much dirt/ pee on ?   Answer is no.  

He’s not afraid of Biden until Biden can get the seditionists under control at home, and he can reestablish our allies’ trust in us.

If you're typing, you're lying. What's the matter Cardfan, does the truth hurt that much? Thought you had mastery of denial and projection all worked out.
By Hunter Biden's own admission, China Joe directly benefited from the shady deals of his son and brother with multiple foreign governments and oligarchs, including the wife of a former mayor of Moscow. Yet, Twin Ticks thinks that Trump's hands were tied because of the allegations against Trump made in a fictitious document paid for by the Clinton campaign. What a dummy!
@BIZPACReview

Quooter just more Trumpsters.
"Our analysis has been touted by the top conservatives in the world, including Donald Trump Jr., Dan Bongino, Dinesh D’Souza, James Woods, Kris Paronto, Candace Owens, Larry Elder, and Sarah Palin."

About BizPac Review & the Conservative News Team ⋆ BizPac Review

@BIZPACReview

Trumpster TRT is that when Dear Leader kissed Putin's ring ?

@BIZPACReview

That's a good one

(06-17-2021, 04:14 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]
@BIZPACReview

ARTICLE ---

Obamacare may not be everything that it was suppose to be, and I have badmouthed it some myself, but no one has been able to come up with a better alternative at this point.
The Trumpsters have just don't let anyone have any except me. But the sad part about it is a lot of the Trumpsters have Medicade
and don't know it's Obamacare.

(06-17-2021, 05:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2021, 04:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2021, 11:52 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, last January. I can also remember a president standing beside Putin taking questions without notes,  before the free world.

ARTICLE ---

If you're typing, you're lying. What's the matter Cardfan, does the truth hurt that much? Thought you had mastery of denial and projection all worked out.
Same old TRT faced with the truth and facts tear down the messenger you are a Trumpster.

(06-17-2021, 05:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]By Hunter Biden's own admission, China Joe directly benefited from the shady deals of his son and brother with multiple foreign governments and oligarchs, including the wife of a former mayor of Moscow. Yet, Twin Ticks thinks that Trump's hands were tied because of the allegations against Trump made in a fictitious document paid for by the Clinton campaign. What a dummy!
Quooter lead Trumpster Dear Leader had all this info and did NOTHING
Trump used a teleprompter and he said that "as usual" he had been given a list of reporters that he would be calling on. If you want to watch Biden's pathetic performance, it is all on YouTube, Twin Ticks. I used a short quote because I know that you have a short attention span.

The quote that I used is around the 10:30 mark. If you cannot tell that he is reading from a teleprompter by watching his eyes, then you are not trying. If you think Biden can give a spontaneous 10-1/2 minute coherent speech with no teleprompter, without mumbling and going off on a tangent, then you have not been paying attention.

(06-17-2021, 06:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Trump used a teleprompter and he said that "as usual" he had been given a list of reporters that he would be calling on. If you want to watch Biden's pathetic performance, it is all on YouTube, Twin Ticks. I used a short quote because I know that you have a short attention span.

The quote that I used is around the 10:30 mark. If you cannot tell that he is reading from a teleprompter by watching his eyes, then you are not trying. If you think Biden can give a spontaneous 10-1/2 minute coherent speech with no teleprompter, without mumbling and going off on a tangent, then you have not been paying attention.

Quooter our President did a good job. Even though you would like to see Dear Leader siding with Putin than America but what would we except from the #! Trumpster.
(06-17-2021, 07:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2021, 06:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Trump used a teleprompter and he said that "as usual" he had been given a list of reporters that he would be calling on. If you want to watch Biden's pathetic performance, it is all on YouTube, Twin Ticks. I used a short quote because I know that you have a short attention span.

Quooter our President did a good job. Even though you would like to see Dear Leader siding with Putin than America but what would we except from the #! Trumpster.
The Europeans and Russians are laughing at you for voting for this moron. I'm not laughing because I will suffer as much as you will until we get another loyal American in the White House.
(06-17-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

The Europeans and Russians are laughing at you for voting for this moron. I'm not laughing because I will suffer as much as you will until we get another loyal American in the White House.
Quooter Putin doesn't like it because he has went all in for your Dear Leader that's been settled. Quooter as far as Europe I believe they like how things are now. America is Back. I know it's hard for you Trumpsters to take it that your Dear Leader is only President of the Golf Carts.
(06-17-2021, 07:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Quooter Putin doesn't like it because he has went all in for your Dear Leader that's been settled. Quooter as far as Europe I believe they like how things are now. America is Back. I know it's hard for you Trumpsters to take it that your Dear Leader is only President of the Golf Carts.
Biden is a traitor, Twin Ticks. He took money from China. He took money from Ukraine. The acceptance of bribes and failing to report half of crackhead Hunter Biden's income are "high crimes and misdemeanors." Biden has actually done what you anti-American types accused Trump of doing. If you missed Biden's "press conference," I strongly recommend that you watch it and maybe you will begin to realize what you have done to your country. Biden is a buffoon.
(06-17-2021, 07:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Biden is a traitor, Twin Ticks. He took money from China. He took money from Ukraine. The acceptance of bribes and failing to report half of crackhead Hunter Biden's income are "high crimes and misdemeanors." Biden has actually done what you anti-American types accused Trump of doing. If you missed Biden's "press conference," I strongly recommend that you watch it and maybe you will begin to realize what you have done to your country. Biden is a buffoon.
Quooter how many times does someone has to tell you Dear Leader had all this INFO BEFORE THE ELECTION. If their was ANY WRONG DOING it would have leaked or maybe in front of a Grand Jury. But Quooter #1 Trumpster their's NOTHING their.
Quooter Dear Leader with held money to get a foreign country to investigate his political opponent but got caught that's been settled. Quooter your Dear Leader's campaign manager gave very important internal polling data to the Russian CIA to help elect Dear Leader. That's been settled. Now Quooter Dear Leader lead a coup to over throw a HONEST and FAIR election. That's been settled. I am starting to see Quooter why you are #1 Trumpster you never give up on your lies give credit for that.
(06-17-2021, 08:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2021, 07:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter our President did a good job. Even though you would like to see Dear Leader siding with Putin than America but what would we except from the #! Trumpster.
Quooter how many times does someone has to tell you Dear Leader had all this INFO BEFORE THE ELECTION. If their was ANY WRONG DOING it would have leaked or maybe in front of a Grand Jury. But Quooter #1 Trumpster their's NOTHING their.
Quooter Dear Leader with held money to get a foreign country to investigate his political opponent but got caught that's been settled. Quooter your Dear Leader's campaign manager gave very important internal polling data to the Russian CIA to help elect Dear Leader. That's been settled. Now Quooter Dear Leader lead a coup to over throw a HONEST and FAIR election. That's been settled. I am starting to see Quooter why you are #1 Trumpster you never give up on your lies give credit for that.
Liar.

Most of these allegations have been proven false so many times that just the very fringe of the Trump Cult still believes them.  I doubt that the biggest clown in cable news, Tucker Carlson, even mentions them any longer.
(06-17-2021, 10:58 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2021, 07:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter our President did a good job. Even though you would like to see Dear Leader siding with Putin than America but what would we except from the #! Trumpster.

Most of these allegations have been proven false so many times that just the very fringe of the Trump Cult still believes them.  I doubt that the biggest clown in cable news, Tucker Carlson, even mentions them any longer.

We get to observe the fringiest of the fringe in Gibson on a daily basis. No conspiracy is too crazy for Mr. G to propagate.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. None of the information on Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop has been proven false and much of it is backed up by eyewitness testimony. Some of the damaging email messages on the laptop have been validated by others who were recipients of the messages. Neither Hunter or Joe Biden have denied the veracity of the information that has been released.

Then there is the video of Joe Biden boasting that he held a $1 billion loan guarantee for Ukraine hostage until they agreed to drop an investigation involving Hunter Biden's employer. Add to that the fact that Burisma cut Hunter's salary in half two months after Joe Biden left the office of the Vice President. Access to and the influence of Joe Biden was being sold and Hunter Biden was receiving the money. Maybe Hunter lied when he told his daughter that his father took half of his income, but it is an allegation that warrants an investigation.

So, no most of those allegations have not been proven false. What is your opinion of the abandoned laptop? Did you latch on to the silly allegation that it was nothing but a Russian disinformation campaign? If not, then you might want to try applying Occam's razor to the issue.

The simple explanation is that a junkie named Hunter Biden got high one day and dropped his broken laptop off for repairs and then forgot about it. After 90 days, the shop owner decided to treat the laptop as abandoned property, in accordance with the terms of the work order. After the FBI initially refused to take the laptop and several members of Congress did not follow up with him, the shop owner contacted Rudy Giuliani and gave him a copy of the lap top's hard drive.

Now try to construct a conspiracy that would fill a laptop hard drive of videos, photos, and email messages belonging to Hunter Biden, including planting copies of messages on other people's laptops. Then there is the matter of coercing or paying multiple witnesses to authenticate the contents of the laptop, including the repair shop owner in Wilmington, Delaware. Which explanation is more plausible?

Donald Trump was impeached twice on no evidence of any impeachable offenses. You are as biased and misinformed as Twin Ticks and OSH are.

By no stretch of the imagination am I part of the "very fringe of the Trump Cult." That is just an easy smear for people like you to make because actually considering evidence and thinking for yourself takes too much time and effort. It is easier to hurl insults and repeat whatever lies Democrat leaders tell you through the Democrat media.
(06-17-2021, 11:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]The Europeans and Russians are laughing at you for voting for this moron. I'm not laughing because I will suffer as much as you will until we get another loyal American in the White House.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. None of the information on Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop has been proven false and much of it is backed up by eyewitness testimony. Some of the damaging email messages on the laptop have been validated by others who were recipients of the messages. Neither Hunter or Joe Biden have denied the veracity of the information that has been released.

Then there is the video of Joe Biden boasting that he held a $1 billion loan guarantee for Ukraine hostage until they agreed to drop an investigation involving Hunter Biden's employer. Add to that the fact that Burisma cut Hunter's salary in half two months after Joe Biden left the office of the Vice President. Access to and the influence of Joe Biden was being sold and Hunter Biden was receiving the money. Maybe Hunter lied when he told his daughter that his father took half of his income, but it is an allegation that warrants an investigation.

So, no most of those allegations have not been proven false. What is your opinion of the abandoned laptop? Did you latch on to the silly allegation that it was nothing but a Russian disinformation campaign? If not, then you might want to try applying Occam's razor to the issue.

The simple explanation is that a junkie named Hunter Biden got high one day and dropped his broken laptop off for repairs and then forgot about it. After 90 days, the shop owner decided to treat the laptop as abandoned property, in accordance with the terms of the work order. After the FBI initially refused to take the laptop and several members of Congress did not follow up with him, the shop owner contacted Rudy Giuliani and gave him a copy of the lap top's hard drive.

Now try to construct a conspiracy that would fill a laptop hard drive of videos, photos, and email messages belonging to Hunter Biden, including planting copies of messages on other people's laptops. Then there is the matter of coercing or paying multiple witnesses to authenticate the contents of the laptop, including the repair shop owner in Wilmington, Delaware. Which explanation is more plausible?

Donald Trump was impeached twice on no evidence of any impeachable offenses. You are as biased and misinformed as Twin Ticks and OSH are.

By no stretch of the imagination am I part of the "very fringe of the Trump Cult." That is just an easy smear for people like you to make because actually considering evidence and thinking for yourself takes too much time and effort. It is easier to hurl insults and repeat whatever lies Democrat leaders tell you through the Democrat media.
Quooter once again your Dear Leader had all this info nothing their. 
Quooter President Biden did nothing WRONG in Ukraine again Dear Leader had all this info.
Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine - FactCheck.org
Q
uooter whenever you mention Rudy it just makes you look Stupid and Ignorant.
Quooter your Dear Leader was Impeached 2 Times the Trumpsters found him not guility.
Quooter YES you are the #1 Trumpster that's been settled.

Quooter yes you are prime cult material.
Pages: 1 2