Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden's Oversea Trip
(06-13-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 08:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 07:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Real men don’t block others on a message board.  Big Grin
You are not blocked. Your accounts are nothing but nuisances and I elect to ignore posts that you make under both accounts most of the time. Real men don't have time to maintain multiple accounts and post 24/7. You should get a job and stop freeloading on the backs of taxpayers, snowflake.

If this forum was sufficiently moderated, one of your accounts would have been closed and the other one would have been suspended long ago. You lack the knowledge and intelligence to do even one account justice. The fact that you make the attempt reflects poorly on your character, parasite.
I don’t have two accounts. I have been one person on here for nearly a decade.  

I have two jobs and pay more taxes than you and your hero DJT combined. 

Hooter, you spent a month reposting a message that said all liberals on BGR were ignored. Lame. 

These folks on BGR do fine.  If you don’t like it, why don’t you hit the road.  
Stay on your Qanon boards instead of coming on here with your hoity toity bS.  Just move on. You won’t be missed.
You are a liar and I am not going anywhere. I was here first. I don't subscribe the Q-anon theories, that is just a lie that you and your alter ego concocted. You must really be insecure to have two accounts to like each others' posts, follow the same schedule, post and respond to your own posts. What a way to spend what should be a workday.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You do Hooter.  Half the stuff you post on here is deep Qanon.  I’m surprised you’re not camped outside a pizza joint right now Big Grin  

I’d bet you account for account. If a moderator or BGR owner or who the hell ever could prove I have a second account I’d close them all, but if they could prove otherwise “Hoot Gibson” is mine.
Wanna do that Hooter ?

I hadn't been on here a week and the some bunch was accusing me of having multiple accounts. I have had two social media type accounts in my life. The first one  I had a few years ago on a similar website to this one(just replace the "R" with a "P") and then I joined this site back in December. I don't even have a Facebook account. Anyway, I guess it's what they say to anyone whose politics they don't like.  I'll bet between our three conservative friends they have in excess of a hundred social media accounts. Heck, I'd say the head hater has a hundred of his own. Cyber ninjas , they are.
(06-13-2021, 10:54 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 08:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are not blocked. Your accounts are nothing but nuisances and I elect to ignore posts that you make under both accounts most of the time. Real men don't have time to maintain multiple accounts and post 24/7. You should get a job and stop freeloading on the backs of taxpayers, snowflake.

If this forum was sufficiently moderated, one of your accounts would have been closed and the other one would have been suspended long ago. You lack the knowledge and intelligence to do even one account justice. The fact that you make the attempt reflects poorly on your character, parasite.
I don’t have two accounts. I have been one person on here for nearly a decade.  

I have two jobs and pay more taxes than you and your hero DJT combined. 

Hooter, you spent a month reposting a message that said all liberals on BGR were ignored. Lame. 

These folks on BGR do fine.  If you don’t like it, why don’t you hit the road.  
Stay on your Qanon boards instead of coming on here with your hoity toity bS.  Just move on. You won’t be missed.
You are a liar and I am not going anywhere. I was here first. I don't subscribe the Q-anon theories, that is just a lie that you and your alter ego concocted. You must really be insecure to have two accounts to like each others' posts, follow the same schedule, post and respond to your own posts. What a way to spend what should be a workday.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You do Hooter.  Half the stuff you post on here is deep Qanon.  I’m surprised you’re not camped outside a pizza joint right now Big Grin  

I’d bet you account for account. If a moderator or BGR owner or who the hell ever could prove I have a second account I’d close them all, but if they could prove otherwise “Hoot Gibson” is mine.
Wanna do that Hooter ?

I hadn't been on here a week and the some bunch was accusing me of having multiple accounts. I have had two social media type accounts in my life. The first one  I had a few years ago on a similar website to this one(just replace the "R" with a "P") and then I joined this site back in December. I don't even have a Facebook account. Anyway, I guess it's what they say to anyone whose politics they don't like.  I'll bet between our three conservative friends they have in excess of a hundred social media accounts. Heck, I'd say the head hater has a hundred of his own. Cyber ninjas , they are.
Same here. 
I had a Facebook and Twitter for less than a year nearly a decade ago. I’ve been on these “bluegrass” two sites with one account each.  My opinions and politics have been the same. 

Beverly Hills cyber ninjas maybe. Big Grin 

I’m ignored again.  Hooter don’t have the cahones to take the bet.  

damnit!! 
I already had my first post as Hoot Gibson planned out.