Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biden's Oversea Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our Great President is going to meet with NATO Leader's and try to patch up the damage that was done last 4 years
Next week he will meet with Putin and get his help for the 2022 and 2024 election. Dammm the Sheep's head's will explode if Putin turns on the Dear Leader.
It will be nice just to get back to some normalcy with these type of meetings. The damage that the Apprentice guy did will not be undone overnight. Our allies lost a lot of trust in us , and rightly so. Trump embarrassed us on the world stage.

They need to know that there is truly a new sheriff in town and that crazy has left the building for good.

The New Sheriff in Town !!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNjuuCYRCTu1I9d8mhqkv...Q&usqp=CAU]
(06-09-2021, 04:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]It will be nice just to get back to some normalcy with these type of meetings. The damage that the Apprentice guy did will not be undone overnight. Our allies lost a lot of trust in us , and rightly so. Trump embarrassed us on the world stage.

They need to know that there is truly a new sheriff in town and that crazy has left the building for good.

Now wouldn't it be funny if Putin helps Biden next election ? The Sheep would Sh!t their pants
Biden's junket to Europe and Russia is intended to distract from his alarming number of domestic and foreign policy failures. I believe that the summit meeting with Putin will distract attention, but probably not in the way that Democrats hope. I am sure that the Democrat media will do its best to spin the summit as a success but they will be facing an uphill battle. Fortunately for Biden, almost nobody watches his speeches, so his performance will be roughly analogous to a tree falling in the forest with nobody around.
(06-09-2021, 05:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Biden's junket to Europe and Russia is intended to distract from his alarming number of domestic and foreign policy failures. I believe that the summit meeting with Putin will distract attention, but probably not in the way that Democrats hope. I am sure that the Democrat media will do its best to spin the summit as a success but they will be facing an uphill battle. Fortunately for Biden, almost nobody watches his speeches, so his performance will be roughly analogous to a tree falling in the forest with nobody around.
Quooter one thing about it President Biden will put America First and NOT SIDE WITH PUTIN

Quooter a video is worth a million words
(06-09-2021, 04:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]It will be nice just to get back to some normalcy with these type of meetings. The damage that the Apprentice guy did will not be undone overnight. Our allies lost a lot of trust in us , and rightly so. Trump embarrassed us on the world stage.

The biggest concern from allies and adversaries is the consistency of leadership. We can’t have a wingnut in the WH every few years because some folks want the 1950’s back. 

I hope Biden can sell that we just had few bad years.
(06-09-2021, 06:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

The biggest concern from allies and adversaries is the consistency of leadership. We can’t have a wingnut in the WH every few years because some folks want the 1950’s back. 

I hope Biden can sell that we just had few bad years.
President Biden will get the job done just tell them America made a bad mistake the last 4 years. But we are now back
No matter how badly Biden performs at his summit, the Democrat media will declare a great victory for Creepy Joe. The problem is both Biden and Putin will speak and answer questions after their meeting. Democrats must be extremely nervous at that prospect. There will be plenty of gaffe opportunities and the option of calling a lid at 9 AM will be unavailable to Biden.
(06-09-2021, 11:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how badly Biden performs at his summit, the Democrat media will declare a great victory for Creepy Joe. The problem is both Biden and Putin will speak and answer questions after their meeting. Democrats must be extremely nervous at that prospect. There will be plenty of gaffe opportunities and the option of calling a lid at 9 AM will be unavailable to Biden.
Quooter couldn't get more lousy than what your Dear Leader did in Helsinki when he sided with Putin over his own people pretty BAD Quooter
(06-10-2021, 07:29 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2021, 11:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how badly Biden performs at his summit, the Democrat media will declare a great victory for Creepy Joe. The problem is both Biden and Putin will speak and answer questions after their meeting. Democrats must be extremely nervous at that prospect. There will be plenty of gaffe opportunities and the option of calling a lid at 9 AM will be unavailable to Biden.
Quooter couldn't get more lousy than what your Dear Leader did in Helsinki when he sided with Putin over his own people pretty BAD Quooter
The many sins of Benedict Trump.

This trip will be so boring. Biden won’t even whisper in anybody’s ear. Or push foreign leaders out of the way, shake Macron’s hand too long, have his wife smack him away, and any other sort of Trump dumbfudgery
Big Grin
Well, this is no surprise. Creepy China Joe has insisted on having a separate press conference to avoid looking weak during a joint press conference with Putin. Biden is a laughingstock.

Quote:Biden Handlers Realize A Joint Press Conference with Putin Would Be Complete Disaster – Decide on Separate Press Conferences

They must have realized Putin would eat Biden’s lunch.

Biden won’t hold a joint press conference with Russian President Putin after all.  Biden called for a meeting a couple of months ago.  This was after Putin challenged Biden to a debate.

Biden will meet with Putin next week and hold an individual presser without Putin present.

President Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin will not have a joint news conference after they meet in Geneva next week, according to a White House official.

Biden will instead hold a solo press conference after Wednesday’s meeting, which will include a working session and a smaller session.
(06-13-2021, 02:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this is no surprise. Creepy China Joe has insisted on having a separate press conference to avoid looking weak during a joint press conference with Putin. Biden is a laughingstock.

Quote:Biden Handlers Realize A Joint Press Conference with Putin Would Be Complete Disaster – Decide on Separate Press Conferences

They must have realized Putin would eat Biden’s lunch.

Biden won’t hold a joint press conference with Russian President Putin after all.  Biden called for a meeting a couple of months ago.  This was after Putin challenged Biden to a debate.

Biden will meet with Putin next week and hold an individual presser without Putin present.

President Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin will not have a joint news conference after they meet in Geneva next week, according to a White House official.

Biden will instead hold a solo press conference after Wednesday’s meeting, which will include a working session and a smaller session.
Quooter would you call this looking WEAK

Quooter you just throwing stuff out their
This is the voice of weakness and what fear in a feeble American president sounds like.

Quote:Biden says 'America is back at the table' as 1st foreign trip continues

Asked Sunday why not hold a joint press conference with Putin, Biden said this summit is "not a contest" and wants the focus of the summit to be on the substance of the closed-door meetings not diverted by efforts to prove dominance in front of cameras.

"This is not a contest about who can do better in front of a press conference or try to embarrass each other. It's about making myself very clear what the conditions are to get a better relationship with Russia," he said. "I don't want to get into being diverted by, did they shake hands? How far did they -- who talked the most and the rest. He can say what he said the meeting was about and I will say what I think the meeting was about. That's how I'm going to handle it."
(06-13-2021, 03:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]This is the voice of weakness and what fear in a feeble American president sounds like.

Quote:Biden says 'America is back at the table' as 1st foreign trip continues

Asked Sunday why not hold a joint press conference with Putin, Biden said this summit is "not a contest" and wants the focus of the summit to be on the substance of the closed-door meetings not diverted by efforts to prove dominance in front of cameras.

"This is not a contest about who can do better in front of a press conference or try to embarrass each other. It's about making myself very clear what the conditions are to get a better relationship with Russia," he said. "I don't want to get into being diverted by, did they shake hands? How far did they -- who talked the most and the rest. He can say what he said the meeting was about and I will say what I think the meeting was about. That's how I'm going to handle it."
Quooter sounds pretty strong don't put him on the same stage as the USA until he changes his way. Something Dear Leader should of done instead of siding with Putin over the USA. And let's not get started on the Dough Boy in North Korea their is a reason NO American President ever met with them. Make them start changing their ways then give them a meeting on the world stage.

Quooter I am starting to believe you do have something to do with cyber crime. That would go a long way with what we are doing wrong.
vector#1

The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Catturd@Catturd

Remember what it looked like for a real President to take real questions from the press?

[Image: e48c822c319fc123.jpeg]
(06-13-2021, 04:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Catturd@Catturd

Remember what it looked like for a real President to take real questions from the press?

[Image: e48c822c319fc123.jpeg]
Quooter that's not the president's job that's why he has a Press Secretary they speak for the President. That's why the Dear Leader had a hard time keeping one they didn't want to do all that lying.
Quooter you need to move on from the Dear Leader get some help with your problem.

Quooter maybe you need to take a Cyber Security Class this time pay attention.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
(06-13-2021, 05:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]vector#1
Quooter you should also take a man up class it would do you some help
(06-13-2021, 05:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Real men who are not retired work for a living. You are not even half a man, parasite.
(06-13-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
Real men who are not retired work for a living. You are not even half a man, parasite.
Real men don’t block others on a message board.  Big Grin
(06-13-2021, 07:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
You are not blocked. Your accounts are nothing but nuisances and I elect to ignore posts that you make under both accounts most of the time. Real men don't have time to maintain multiple accounts and post 24/7. You should get a job and stop freeloading on the backs of taxpayers, snowflake.

If this forum was sufficiently moderated, one of your accounts would have been closed and the other one would have been suspended long ago. You lack the knowledge and intelligence to do even one account justice. The fact that you make the attempt reflects poorly on your character, parasite.
(06-13-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
You are not blocked. Your accounts are nothing but nuisances and I elect to ignore posts that you make under both accounts most of the time. Real men don't have time to maintain multiple accounts and post 24/7. You should get a job and stop freeloading on the backs of taxpayers, snowflake.

If this forum was sufficiently moderated, one of your accounts would have been closed and the other one would have been suspended long ago. You lack the knowledge and intelligence to do even one account justice. The fact that you make the attempt reflects poorly on your character, parasite.
I don’t have two accounts. I have been one person on here for nearly a decade.  

I have two jobs and pay more taxes than you and your hero DJT combined. 

Hooter, you spent a month reposting a message that said all liberals on BGR were ignored. Lame. 

These folks on BGR do fine.  If you don’t like it, why don’t you hit the road.  
Stay on your Qanon boards instead of coming on here with your hoity toity bS.  Just move on. You won’t be missed.
(06-13-2021, 08:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 05:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter you should also take a man up class it would do you some help

Hooter, you spent a month reposting a message that said all liberals on BGR were ignored. Lame. 

Stay on your Qanon boards instead of coming on here with your hoity toity bS.  Just move on. You won’t be missed.
You are a liar and I am not going anywhere. I was here first. I don't subscribe the Q-anon theories, that is just a lie that you and your alter ego concocted. You must really be insecure to have two accounts to like each others' posts, follow the same schedule, post and respond to your own posts. What a way to spend what should be a workday.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(06-13-2021, 09:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Real men who are not retired work for a living. You are not even half a man, parasite.

You are a liar and I am not going anywhere. I was here first. I don't subscribe the Q-anon theories, that is just a lie that you and your alter ego concocted. You must really be insecure to have two accounts to like each others' posts, follow the same schedule, post and respond to your own posts. What a way to spend what should be a workday.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You do Hooter.  Half the stuff you post on here is deep Qanon.  I’m surprised you’re not camped outside a pizza joint right now Big Grin  

I’d bet you account for account. If a moderator or BGR owner or who the hell ever could prove I have a second account I’d close them all, but if they could prove otherwise “Hoot Gibson” is mine.
Wanna do that Hooter ?
(06-13-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 07:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Real men don’t block others on a message board.  Big Grin

You do Hooter.  Half the stuff you post on here is deep Qanon.  I’m surprised you’re not camped outside a pizza joint right now Big Grin  

I’d bet you account for account. If a moderator or BGR owner or who the hell ever could prove I have a second account I’d close them all, but if they could prove otherwise “Hoot Gibson” is mine.
Wanna do that Hooter ?
Quooter would be better off stalking Gaetz he is close to a pedophile.

(06-13-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Real men who are not retired work for a living. You are not even half a man, parasite.

Quooter your acting like a 5 year old do you ever listen to the Bull Sh!t you put on here ?
(06-13-2021, 09:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]You are not blocked. Your accounts are nothing but nuisances and I elect to ignore posts that you make under both accounts most of the time. Real men don't have time to maintain multiple accounts and post 24/7. You should get a job and stop freeloading on the backs of taxpayers, snowflake.

Wanna do that Hooter ?

(06-13-2021, 07:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Real men don’t block others on a message board.  Big Grin

Quooter your acting like a 5 year old do you ever listen to the Bull Sh!t you put on here ?
I wish he would take my bet.  I’d love to post as Hoot Gibson.  Big Grin  

I’d have you fellas send me suggestions.  We’d start with a Joe Biden avatar.
(06-13-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]You are not blocked. Your accounts are nothing but nuisances and I elect to ignore posts that you make under both accounts most of the time. Real men don't have time to maintain multiple accounts and post 24/7. You should get a job and stop freeloading on the backs of taxpayers, snowflake.

Wanna do that Hooter ?

You forgot to like your other account's post. You are slipping, Twin Ticks.
(06-13-2021, 09:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 08:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t have two accounts. I have been one person on here for nearly a decade.  

Wanna do that Hooter ?

Quooter now your acting like a 4 year old.
(06-13-2021, 09:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2021, 08:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t have two accounts. I have been one person on here for nearly a decade.  

You are a liar and I am not going anywhere. I was here first. I don't subscribe the Q-anon theories, that is just a lie that you and your alter ego concocted. You must really be insecure to have two accounts to like each others' posts, follow the same schedule, post and respond to your own posts. What a way to spend what should be a workday.  :D :D :D
You do Hooter.  Half the stuff you post on here is deep Qanon.  I’m surprised you’re not camped outside a pizza joint right now :D  

Wanna do that Hooter ?

You are a liar and I am not going anywhere. I was here first. I don't subscribe the Q-anon theories, that is just a lie that you and your alter ego concocted. You must really be insecure to have two accounts to like each others' posts, follow the same schedule, post and respond to your own posts. What a way to spend what should be a workday.  :D :D :D
Come on, Hooter.  Let’s bet.

If I have two accounts, I’ll close both.  If that’s another person I get your account.
Pages: 1 2