Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump's Legacy
(06-30-2021, 02:39 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/lov...16960.html

This is a part of the Trump Legacy that will go down in history.

[*]Trump's HHS secretary desperately tried to stop Trump from tweeting praise of China's president Xi Jinping over his pandemic response.

[*]"For the love of God, don't do that," Alex Azar told Trump, according to a new book.

[*]When Trump ignored him, Azar rushed to other officials to stop him from sending the tweet, but it was too late.

But Trump ignored the plea. He was fresh off of a trade deal with China that he believed would boost his political support in the Midwest and thought it would be smart to tip his hat to Xi, the book said.
[*]Maybe if Democrats had not concocted the Russian collusion hoax and proceeded with a baseless impeachment, Trump would have been able to focus more on China and other real problems instead of the ones that Democrats fabricated to derail his agenda. I recall Democrat leaders calling Trump a xenophobe for closing our borders to China and for labeling the virus the Wuhan virus and the China virus. What I do not recall is you defending Trump for being what Democrat leaders believed was too tough on the country responsible for the pandemic.
(06-30-2021, 07:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 02:39 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/lov...16960.html

[*]Trump's HHS secretary desperately tried to stop Trump from tweeting praise of China's president Xi Jinping over his pandemic response.

[*]"For the love of God, don't do that," Alex Azar told Trump, according to a new book.

[*]When Trump ignored him, Azar rushed to other officials to stop him from sending the tweet, but it was too late.

But Trump ignored the plea. He was fresh off of a trade deal with China that he believed would boost his political support in the Midwest and thought it would be smart to tip his hat to Xi, the book said.
[*]Maybe if Democrats had not concocted the Russian collusion hoax and proceeded with a baseless impeachment, Trump would have been able to focus more on China and other real problems instead of the ones that Democrats fabricated to derail his agenda. I recall Democrat leaders calling Trump a xenophobe for closing our borders to China and for labeling the virus the Wuhan virus and the China virus. What I do not recall is you defending Trump for being what Democrat leaders believed was too tough on the country responsible for the pandemic.
[*]Quooter maybe if just about all the Kings close campaign people wasn't all talking to the Russians. Or maybe if the King didn't fire the FBI director. And YES we know now that the Kings top campaign official was working with the Russians and his very close and long time pal Roger was working with wikileaks on the timing of the release of the emails. And Quooter if that wasn't enough guess what he pardon both of them he was afraid they was going to flip on him. Quooter if your King had not with held funds from Ukraine unless they investigate our President Biden maybe their would be no FIRST impeachment. Quooter maybe you should start putting the blame on your King instead of making excuses for him. Your King had his chance but instead of trying to keep Americans from dying he was worried about his re-election that's it in a nutshell. Quooter they for sure got the second impeachment right in fact he should be locked up for the Sh!t he done after the eection and what he did leading up to January 6th and still doing it. So Quooter man up and quit making excuses for your King.
(06-30-2021, 08:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

[*]Quooter maybe if just about all the Kings close campaign people wasn't all talking to the Russians. Or maybe if the King didn't fire the FBI director. And YES we know now that the Kings top campaign official was working with the Russians and his very close and long time pal Roger was working with wikileaks on the timing of the release of the emails. And Quooter if that wasn't enough guess what he pardon both of them he was afraid they was going to flip on him. Quooter if your King had not with held funds from Ukraine unless they investigate our President Biden maybe their would be no FIRST impeachment. Quooter maybe you should start putting the blame on your King instead of making excuses for him. Your King had his chance but instead of trying to keep Americans from dying he was worried about his re-election that's it in a nutshell. Quooter they for sure got the second impeachment right in fact he should be locked up for the Sh!t he done after the eection and what he did leading up to January 6th and still doing it. So Quooter man up and quit making excuses for your King.
[*]Goodnight, Welfare King. I have had enough of your lies for the evening. I am calling an early lid, which would be a very late lid for China Joe.
(06-30-2021, 09:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

[*]Goodnight, Welfare King. I have had enough of your lies for the evening. I am calling an early lid, which would be a very late lid for China Joe.
[*]Quooter Gone took his ball and went home.
(06-30-2021, 09:07 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

[*]When you do nothing but lie, you lose your audience, Welfare King. (See The Boy Who Cried Wolf for an explanation of the impact of serial lying.)
(07-01-2021, 10:00 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 07:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [*]Maybe if Democrats had not concocted the Russian collusion hoax and proceeded with a baseless impeachment, Trump would have been able to focus more on China and other real problems instead of the ones that Democrats fabricated to derail his agenda. I recall Democrat leaders calling Trump a xenophobe for closing our borders to China and for labeling the virus the Wuhan virus and the China virus. What I do not recall is you defending Trump for being what Democrat leaders believed was too tough on the country responsible for the pandemic.
[*]When you do nothing but lie, you lose your audience, Welfare King. (See The Boy Who Cried Wolf for an explanation of the impact of serial lying.)
[*]Quooter back must like punishment.
(07-01-2021, 11:22 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 08:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [*]Quooter maybe if just about all the Kings close campaign people wasn't all talking to the Russians. Or maybe if the King didn't fire the FBI director. And YES we know now that the Kings top campaign official was working with the Russians and his very close and long time pal Roger was working with wikileaks on the timing of the release of the emails. And Quooter if that wasn't enough guess what he pardon both of them he was afraid they was going to flip on him. Quooter if your King had not with held funds from Ukraine unless they investigate our President Biden maybe their would be no FIRST impeachment. Quooter maybe you should start putting the blame on your King instead of making excuses for him. Your King had his chance but instead of trying to keep Americans from dying he was worried about his re-election that's it in a nutshell. Quooter they for sure got the second impeachment right in fact he should be locked up for the Sh!t he done after the eection and what he did leading up to January 6th and still doing it. So Quooter man up and quit making excuses for your King.
Welfare King, I do enjoy winning debates but debating you somehow seems unsportsmanlike of me. As long as you remain a serial liar, you will continue to be punished for it.
(07-01-2021, 12:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 09:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [*]Goodnight, Welfare King. I have had enough of your lies for the evening. I am calling an early lid, which would be a very late lid for China Joe.
[*]Welfare King, I do enjoy winning debates but debating you somehow seems unsportsmanlike of me. As long as you remain a serial liar, you will continue to be punished for it.
[*]Quooter tell us at least 1 time you have won a debate.
(07-01-2021, 03:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 09:07 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [*]Quooter Gone took his ball and went home.
[*]Welfare King, I do enjoy winning debates but debating you somehow seems unsportsmanlike of me. As long as you remain a serial liar, you will continue to be punished for it.
[*]Welfare King, for starters, you can simply add up the number of posts that you have made to which I have responded. On a scale of trophy animals topped by the lion, you would be a sewer rat. Debating you is what shooting fish in a barrel must feel like.
(07-01-2021, 04:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 10:00 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [*]When you do nothing but lie, you lose your audience, Welfare King. (See The Boy Who Cried Wolf for an explanation of the impact of serial lying.)
[*]Welfare King, for starters, you can simply add up the number of posts that you have made to which I have responded. On a scale of trophy animals topped by the lion, you would be a sewer rat. Debating you is what shooting fish in a barrel must feel like.
[*]Quooter that's what I thought can't name none can you.
(07-01-2021, 06:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 11:22 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [*]Quooter back must like punishment.
[*]I consider every time that I point out your lies a win, Welfare King. A bad liar cannot expect to win many debate points and you are both a bad liar and a prolific liar.
(07-01-2021, 07:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 06:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 12:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [*]Welfare King, I do enjoy winning debates but debating you somehow seems unsportsmanlike of me. As long as you remain a serial liar, you will continue to be punished for it.
[*]I consider every time that I point out your lies a win, Welfare King. A bad liar cannot expect to win many debate points and you are both a bad liar and a prolific liar.
[*]And once again Quooter can't name none.
Well here's something they found the King is good for US life expectancy saw the biggest drop since WW2 he can add that to his resume.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-life-e...-drop-wwii
I believe the Republicans are starting to get worried about the anti vaccine they have been spreading. Even Fox has now put out a PSA.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/56421...he-vaccine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...hp&pc=U531
Maybe we will just have nature weed out the weak minded but the Trumpster Party is shrinking every day.
(07-23-2021, 10:58 AM)vector#1 Wrote: I believe the Republicans are starting to get worried about the anti vaccine they have been spreading. Even Fox has now put out a PSA.
Maybe we will just have nature weed out the weak minded but the Trumpster Party is shrinking every day.
Just as I said to TRT yesterday, the BGR socialists are precisely the type of people who have allowed totalitarian regimes to seize power from people throughout history. The bold is something that one would have expected a supporter of Hitler, Mao, or Pol Pot to have said. Cheering the evil doers and wishing for the deaths of those who disagree with them. The next step in the process is to make those deaths happen through whatever means are necessary. As usual, Welfare King lies except when vocalizing his deep seated hatred for decent Americans.
(07-23-2021, 12:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 10:58 AM)vector#1 Wrote: I believe the Republicans are starting to get worried about the anti vaccine they have been spreading. Even Fox has now put out a PSA.
Just as I said to TRT yesterday, the BGR socialists are precisely the type of people who have allowed totalitarian regimes to seize power from people throughout history. The bold is something that one would have expected a supporter of Hitler, Mao, or Pol Pot to have said. Cheering the evil doers and wishing for the deaths of those who disagree with them. The next step in the process is to make those deaths happen through whatever means are necessary. As usual, Welfare King lies except when vocalizing his deep seated hatred for decent Americans.
Quooter did you and TRT take the Trump Flu shot ? I did and so did your King you did contacted the Trump Flu and it just about done you in. Why play politics with it just get the shot. I can remember not that long ago you Trumpsters said this would all go away when your president Biden takes office guess what it's still here because the Trumpsters won't get the shot.

^^ You may well have this right, albeit for the wrong reasons. I say Trump always expected history to judge him by the facts of his presidency, errant tweets and all. Trump knows he he took some very bad advice as that had to do with many of his hires, for example. He is also aware some of his tweets were very ill advised. And yet at the worst, all things like that really did were to let the people know how he actually felt, which was a glorious bypass of the lying press.

Further I consider his Xi praises (which I believe to have been an effort at reverse psychology) to have been a mistake. But given the number of times Trump was bitten by the very aides and advisors whom he rightfully expected to be beholden to the people, I don't blame him one bit for running over much of their advice. Viciously attacked, seditiously leaked on, plotted against and continually lied to literally from day one, Trump has more knife tracks up his back than Julius Caesar. None-the-less history will judge him adequately for his victories and his failures. As it will the blindsides delivered to the people's choice for president by the likes of Dan Coats and General Milley. My opinion.

The trade deal was a serious blow to Xi, and he wanted to rid himself of it ASAP. Just as our blocking the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline, was a serious blow to Putin. To say Putin tried to help DJT is idiocy IMO. But either way, Trump wanted to completely break any dependency America may have had on China, conversely the left wants as much dependency on China as is remotely possible. So don't try and act like the rabid chipmunks have the highroad in any of this. As we speak they're busy reestablishing the very supply chains that landed the US at China's mercy in the first place. Aviation grade aluminum for example. If and when the US has to face down against China, surely you guys aren't stupid enough to believe China will continue selling the US the aluminum needed to build fighter jets, or the steel needed to build nuclear submarines and other ships of war are you?

They presently have our automobile industry in a year's long strangle hold right now over the highly unlikely chip shortage. But I'm certain your superior intellect puts your view of trade in the right. We should have just asked Hitler nicely and he would have gladly obliged our war effort to sell us everything we might need. Geniuses all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-23-2021, 04:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

[*]
^^ You may well have this right, albeit for the wrong reasons. I say Trump always expected history to judge him by the facts of his presidency, errant tweets and all. Trump knows he he took some very bad advice as that had to do with many of his hires, for example. He is also aware some of his tweets were very ill advised. And yet at the worst, all things like that really did were to let the people know how he actually felt, which was a glorious bypass of the lying press.

Further I consider his Xi praises (which I believe to have been an effort at reverse psychology) to have been a mistake. But given the number of times Trump was bitten by the very aides and advisors whom he rightfully expected to be beholden to the people, I don't blame him one bit for running over much of their advice. Viciously attacked, seditiously leaked on, plotted against and continually lied to literally from day one, Trump has more knife tracks up his back than Julius Caesar. None-the-less history will judge him adequately for his victories and his failures. As it will the blindsides delivered to the people's choice for president by the likes of Dan Coats and General Milley. My opinion.

The trade deal was a serious blow to Xi, and he wanted to rid himself of it ASAP. Just as our blocking the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline, was a serious blow to Putin. To say Putin tried to help DJT is idiocy IMO. But either way, Trump wanted to completely break any dependency America may have had on China, conversely the left wants as much dependency on China as is remotely possible. So don't try and act like the rabid chipmunks have the highroad in any of this. As we speak they're busy reestablishing the very supply chains that landed the US at China's mercy in the first place. Aviation grade aluminum for example. If and when the US has to face down against China, surely you guys aren't stupid enough to believe China will continue selling the US the aluminum needed to build fighter jets, or the steel needed to build nuclear submarines and other ships of war are you?

They presently have our automobile industry in a year's long strangle hold right now over the highly unlikely chip shortage. But I'm certain your superior intellect puts your view of trade in the right. We should have just asked Hitler nicely and he would have gladly obliged our war effort to sell us everything we might need. Geniuses all.
[*]TRT if your typing your lying
Didn't your King said "I only hire the best people" Is that Dr. Fauci's Fault or your King ? Here's a little refresher for your short term memory problem or should I diagnose selective memory I think it's the latter.

TRT If your typing your lying

Well TRT and Quooter here's another milestone under our President Biden.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/23/investing...index.html

Jet I would bet you didn't sell your stock because you Know the economy and stock market always does better under a Democrat History will prove that.

TRT if your typing your lying
Republicans are Republicans first by heart and secondly by reason.

I suppose you could keep smarting off right up until the second your name gets called off at the judgment. However long the lies last their life spans will be short, I can assure you and knowing that, I could never take you seriously. As I have posted, your mouth will be stopped. What do I care what you say?

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God  Psalm 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-23-2021, 06:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Republicans are Republicans first by heart and secondly by reason.

I suppose you could keep smarting off right up until the second your name gets called off at the judgment. However long the lies last their life spans will be short, I can assure you and knowing that, I could never take you seriously. As I have posted, your mouth will be stopped. What do I care what you say?

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God  Psalm 14
TRT this is where you are wrong Republicans should be Americans First especially after January 6th. TRT you can just keep lying right up when you will have to answer to the Judge. And I will never take your Lying serious either.
TRT If your typing your Lying
Vector, I'd be interested in hearing you assess Trump's legacy in three words.  What three words do you think best define orange blob's legacy?
(07-24-2021, 08:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Vector, I'd be interested in hearing you assess Trump's legacy in three words.  What three words do you think best define orange blob's legacy?
A F*cking Disaster.
(07-24-2021, 09:07 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 08:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Vector, I'd be interested in hearing you assess Trump's legacy in three words.  What three words do you think best define orange blob's legacy?
A F*cking Disaster.

Blunt but hard to argue with that.
(07-24-2021, 10:31 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 09:07 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
A F*cking Disaster.

Blunt but hard to argue with that.

I don't know about that, but I do know the three words to assess your DJT assessment. You're report cards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]