Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting during COVID-19
Cardfan1 Wrote:The discussion is about voting and will it be safe for citizens to do so. You said you would be out with a hazmat suit on.

Will everybody get a hazmat suit? What if you don't have one? What if hazmat suits are more available in New York and California than in Texas and the South? What if there are fewer voting stations and you have to wear your hazmat suit for 2 hours waiting in line?

Mail in voting is already happening in many states. Florida is expanding their program this year. Safe to say this is already happening without yours and the President's blessing,

I know Democrats do all the evil things, but the NC Republicans just had an election thrown out due to voter fraud. :eyeroll:

So suddenly where Republican liability is concerned, you've come to the point where mail-in ballots actually do have the potential to be tampered with or otherwise fraudulently submitted by people other than the actual voter? :biglmao:

I will cede to this one bad apple scenario. But I will not by any reckoning cede to your "both sides do it" campaign meant to legitimize Democrat shenanigans of renown. Finding one lone case involving one lone transgressor doesn't level the playing field. And even then it appears that the individual voters in this case, actually did the signing of the ballots in question for themselves. Right?
Are we supposed to assume they were in some way cajoled or tricked into this, or was it done as a convenience? And were these registered voters? (yes)

Illegal aliens usurping the US citizenry under kindly Democrat husbandry is being openly called for as we speak, but that's okay? Don't try to say the poll doors are not held wide open to unregistered voters. And don't try to act like the rest of us aren't on to the real reason why Beshear and others veto or otherwise resist Voter ID.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]