Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting during COVID-19
Wisconsin showed us what not to do on Tuesday dangerously asking citizens to get out and vote during the height of a pandemic.

While primaries are now less important with the field whittled down to the two presidential candidates, the fall general election could create a resurgence in the virus.

Could we see a national vote by mail?

We have 5 states that already do this and many others that have expanded absentee voting.
This will be interesting to watch. I've seen voting by mail, digital voting, expanding the voting time to 6 days and only allowing a certain amount of voters to be on site at a time along with a few more options.

This opens up a HUGE circumstance that would promote voter fraud. Like I said; this will be interesting to watch.
Granny Bear Wrote:This will be interesting to watch. I've seen voting by mail, digital voting, expanding the voting time to 6 days and only allowing a certain amount of voters to be on site at a time along with a few more options.

This opens up a HUGE circumstance that would promote voter fraud. Like I said; this will be interesting to watch.

Some avenues would be open to fraud especially voting online.

I do like voting by mail.

There are false narratives out there about voter fraud already circulating this nation. IMO, some of those could be squelched by voting by mail: double voting, illegals voting, etc.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Some avenues would be open to fraud especially voting online.

There are false narratives out there about voter fraud already circulating this nation. IMO, some of those could be squelched by voting by mail: double voting, illegals voting, etc.

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Confusednicker:

Ask Kris Kobach. Those lies ruined his political career.
Only very stupid people believe no one who isn't supposed to vote, does vote.
Anyone can find infinity number of instances of voter fraud if they have a functioning brain and 3 minutes of time.
Granny Bear Wrote:This will be interesting to watch. I've seen voting by mail, digital voting, expanding the voting time to 6 days and only allowing a certain amount of voters to be on site at a time along with a few more options.

Not only does this open up HUGE opportunities to commit voter fraud, I believe at this point that is exactly the Democrat intent. They're going to ride the Covid-19 horse for all it's worth and ram through (if possible) mail in balloting. There is absolutely no way to verify so much as one ballot through the mail, and if we wind up with a national mail-in-only election, you might as well concede to Uncle Joe right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:Some avenues would be open to fraud especially voting online.

:igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:https://www.insidesources.com/mail-in-ba...-i-did-it/

I regret clicking on that blog.

Since 2000 there have been 44 voter fraud cases.
TheRealThing Wrote:Not only does this open up HUGE opportunities to commit voter fraud, I believe at this point that is exactly the Democrat intent. They're going to ride the Covid-19 horse for all it's worth and ram through (if possible) mail in balloting. There is absolutely no way to verify so much as one ballot through the mail, and if we wind up with a national mail-in-only election, you might as well concede to Uncle Joe right now.

5 states already do this with several others with options. Why do you think it opens to fraud?

We do the Census this way?
Cardfan1 Wrote:5 states already do this with several others with options. Why do you think it opens to fraud?

We do the Census this way?

Democrats don't want to ID anybody claiming to be Democrat in the first place. They'd count Mickey Mouse and all his progeny. But seriously, you can't figure out on your own that a paper ballot comes in, there is enormous pressure to get the vote tabulated by a certain date to in order to certify the election of the leader of the free world? I don't believe there is time, much less any real way even if the deepstate had the will, to vet a sheet of paper coming from who knows where. If they can't get in trouble for letting illegals through to vote, they'll literally have carte blanche with this.

Our esteemed governor already vetoed Kentucky voter ID on grounds undefined under the law. You really think they're going to do due diligence to validate each of those millions of votes? And I'd take odds on this-- Nationally there were about 130 million votes cast in 2016, many districts that went overwhelmingly Democrat, had vote totals that far exceeded the registered electorate for those individual districts. Nothing odd about that. :please: But I'd bet the mail in tabulation will blow that 130 million mark out of the water, AND turn out to be overwhelmingly Democrat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Democrats don't want to ID anybody claiming to be Democrat in the first place. They'd count Mickey Mouse and all his progeny. But seriously, you can't figure out on your own that a paper ballot comes in, there is enormous pressure to get the vote tabulated by a certain date to in order to certify the election of the leader of the free world? I don't believe there is time, much less any real way even if the deepstate had the will, to vet a sheet of paper coming from who knows where. If they can't get in trouble for letting illegals through to vote, they'll literally have carte blanche with this.

Our esteemed governor already vetoed Kentucky voter ID on grounds undefined under the law. You really think they're going to do due diligence to validate each of those millions of votes? And I'd take odds on this-- Nationally there were about 130 million votes cast in 2016, many districts that went overwhelmingly Democrat, had vote totals that far exceeded the registered electorate for those individual districts. Nothing odd about that. :please: But I'd bet the mail in tabulation will blow that 130 million mark out of the water, AND turn out to be overwhelmingly Democrat.

So you believe there would be forgeries produced by the deep state?

The gov. Vetoed that bill because you can’t get in a courthouse to get an ID right now.

How many voter impersonation cases happen a year in KY?

I’ll need some real numbers on that scenario you cited. Something real, not a blog.

Again 5 states already do this. Some have been carried by Republicans.

All this tells me you are ok with allowing voter suppression over a low chance of fraud.
Cardfan1 Wrote:So you believe there would be forgeries produced by the deep state?

The gov. Vetoed that bill because you can’t get in a courthouse to get an ID right now.

I’ll need some real numbers on that scenario you cited. Something real, not a blog.

All this tells me you are ok with allowing voter suppression over a low chance of fraud.

All this ^^ bull tells me you are okay with allowing foreign nationals and dead folks to vote. If I had my way people of that mindset like you, wouldn't even be allowed to vote, much less the illegals that dishonest Democrats protect in order for them to get to vote.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:All this ^^ bull tells me you are okay with allowing foreign nationals and dead folks to vote. If I had my way people of that mindset like you, wouldn't even be allowed to vote, much less the illegals that dishonest Democrats protect in order for them to get to vote.

How would foreign nationals get to vote unless a voter gave them their form ?

Dead people could be an issue, but how many people would do this considering the punishment? States would be responsible for keeping their rolls accurate.

TRT, you’re better than this boogeymen argument.

So this Fall say the CV is back and it’s Election Day... you voting?
Cardfan1 Wrote:I regret clicking on that blog.

Since 2000 there have been 44 voter fraud cases.

Confusednicker:

I can't help it because it isn't prosecuted. You regret clicking on it because it is proof of very easy fraud, proof that is in plain sigh all around us.
Cardfan1 Wrote:So you believe there would be forgeries produced by the deep state?

:hilarious:
TheRealThing Wrote:Democrats don't want to ID anybody claiming to be Democrat in the first place. They'd count Mickey Mouse and all his progeny. But seriously, you can't figure out on your own that a paper ballot comes in, there is enormous pressure to get the vote tabulated by a certain date to in order to certify the election of the leader of the free world? I don't believe there is time, much less any real way even if the deepstate had the will, to vet a sheet of paper coming from who knows where. If they can't get in trouble for letting illegals through to vote, they'll literally have carte blanche with this.

He said "it's the wrong move" Confusednicker:
Democrats would be opposed to not allowing graveyards to vote.

I can't help it because it isn't prosecuted. You regret clicking on it because it is proof of very easy fraud, proof that is in plain sigh all around us.

sight*
losing a keyboard here lol

David Harsanyi
@davidharsanyi
If we discard legal norms every time there’s a crisis, we no longer have a nation of laws, but a country at the mercy of arbitrary decrees, emotional appeals, and pliable courts.
Don’t Let Democrats Federalize Elections
This is what the Constitution wanted us to avoid.
nationalreview.com
8:15 AM · Apr 9, 2020·Twitter Web Client
Retweets
Cardfan1 Wrote:How would foreign nationals get to vote unless a voter gave them their form ?

Dead people could be an issue, but how many people would do this considering the punishment? States would be responsible for keeping their rolls accurate.

TRT, you’re better than this boogeymen argument.

So this Fall say the CV is back and it’s Election Day... you voting?

If I have to put on a hazmat suit with the hood up, respirator, goggles, gloves and booties I will be there to vote. Yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:He said "it's the wrong move" Confusednicker:
Democrats would be opposed to not allowing graveyards to vote.

LOL, stop. You're giving them ideas.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
4h
The New York Times—2/22/19:

"Absentee ballots are especially susceptible to manipulation.”

The New York Times—04/09/20:

"Trump has begun pushing a false argument that has circulated among conservatives for years—that voting by mail is a recipe for fraud."

What changed?

Thinking face

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
Apr 8
Let me get this straight:

The same people that defend Hillary Clinton for deleting 33,000 emails

...Expect us to believe that nationwide mail-in voting will go over without ANY voter fraud?

Thinking face
TheRealThing Wrote:If I have to put on a hazmat suit with the hood up, respirator, goggles, gloves and booties I will be there to vote. Yes.

I’m proud you would do that. But that PPE may not exist unless you have it stored away, and definitely won’t be there for a millions of Americans that vote.

You’re pretty creative, so I know you could come up with scenarios that could sway an election with certain areas of the country in crisis/containment mode and their vote totals skew the wrong way.
Cardfan1 Wrote:I’m proud you would do that. But that PPE may not exist unless you have it stored away, and definitely won’t be there for a millions of Americans that vote.

You’re pretty creative, so I know you could come up with scenarios that could sway an election with certain areas of the country in crisis/containment mode and their vote totals skew the wrong way.

The facts don't lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The facts don't lie.

Which facts?

Will there be millions of hazmat suits for American voters? Poll workers? Would be fair for people to wait in lines exceeding an hour due to safety concerns?

Business as usual won’t work. States may need to start thinking about alternate routes.
The discussion was not about PPE. It was about voter fraud and Dem's plan to capitalize on the pandemic in November. But you knew that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The discussion was not about PPE. It was about voter fraud and Dem's plan to capitalize on the pandemic in November. But you knew that

The discussion is about voting and will it be safe for citizens to do so. You said you would be out with a hazmat suit on.

Will everybody get a hazmat suit? What if you don't have one? What if hazmat suits are more available in New York and California than in Texas and the South? What if there are fewer voting stations and you have to wear your hazmat suit for 2 hours waiting in line?

Mail in voting is already happening in many states. Florida is expanding their program this year. Safe to say this is already happening without yours and the President's blessing,

I know Democrats do all the evil things, but the NC Republicans just had an election thrown out due to voter fraud. :eyeroll: