Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top teams in the 14th a week from the district
hoghead Wrote:Weakest Region in the State this will be a wild Regional Tournament.Look for someone like Estill Wolfe or Knott to win the Region
<br />
3rd region and 15th are right there. Hazard will win the region if it comes down to the intangibles of team play, coaching, and hitting free throws in the clutch.
hoghead Wrote:Weakest Region in the State this will be a wild Regional Tournament.Look for someone like Estill Wolfe or Knott to win the Region

Overall,I would have to agree. That's why so many teams are in contention. It's anybody's to win for sure. But it is Hazard's to lose with only 1 loss and several they squeaked by with a W in the region. Credit the Bulldogs for finding ways to win. But as the old saying goes,if you play with fire. Wrong time of year to get burned.
#clear the tracks
As far as teams capable of wining the 14th region, Hazard is the clear favorite , after them its PCC, and then a notch below that, it is Wolfe, KCC, Estill and Cordia; Breathitt and Buckhorn are capable of winning a game or two but I don't think they can win the whole tourney.
basketballx2 Wrote:Your wink isn’t necessary fatpat. Everyone knows McGuire will be back for tournament. That’s not surprising anyone.

[Image:

]

double dribble, you sure are hard one to get sumthin past a brutha.

#thisonegetsupbeforeeveryoneelse More mash taters please!!!
basketballx2 Wrote:Your wink isn’t necessary fatpat. Everyone knows McGuire will be back for tournament. That’s not surprising anyone.

I didn’t know this. I asked someone who would probably know and I was told they heard he is trying to do everything he can to hopefully return for region. But nothing is certain. Still in a brace unless at home. Hope he can return, but wouldn’t want to see him hurt himself trying. Best of luck to the kid.
roundballer Wrote:I didn’t know this. I asked someone who would probably know and I was told they heard he is trying to do everything he can to hopefully return for region. But nothing is certain. Still in a brace unless at home. Hope he can return, but wouldn’t want to see him hurt himself trying. Best of luck to the kid.

[Image: https://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/ima...42081q.gif] Roundbally appreciate the sincere tater compliments on Spidey! Ole Fatpat been trying to help show him how the big guy recovered from the ole knee injury! #therapyisakilla #maythebasketballgodsreleasespidey More mash taters please!!!
clevland Wrote:This is laughable. The 2 teams that have the best shot of winning region is coming from the 54th in Hazard and Perry. Breathitt, Cordia, Wolfe, Estill can all upset any team. But the only 2 teams that can win 3 games in a row in region is Hazard and Perry.

Still laughing? Looks like four of my top six will be in the semifinals.
Perry just isn't nearly as good this year as usual.
They didn't get to pick up any new players either before the regional tournament. Kinda sucks