Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top teams in the 14th a week from the district
Who's the top teams or the hottest in the 14th heading into district play?
Hazard and Perry are probably playing the best basketball right now.
Jackson City could have something to say about what happens in the 55th.
1. PCC
2. Hazard
3. Knott
4. Wolfe
5. Breathitt
6. Cordia
7. Estill
8. Buckhorn
9. Leslie
10. Owsley
1) Hazard
2) PCC
3) Wolfe
4) Knott
5) Buckhorn
6) Estill
7) Corida
8) Leslie
9) Breathitt
10) Letcher Central
eky.sports.fan Wrote:1) Hazard
2) PCC
3) Wolfe
4) Knott
5) Buckhorn
6) Estill
7) Corida
8) Leslie
9) Breathitt
10) Letcher Central
At 5-18 Letcher Central isn’t even sniffing the top 10. Get outta here with that garbage.
None of this matters really. Any of the 8 teams that are in the tournament can win it. Literally any of the 8.
[Image: https://media1.giphy.com/media/52EY27Clu.../giphy.gif] Time to rise bolz!District tater time is upon us and Fatpat and Pat Nation is fired up baby! #cravingmorebannersandhardware More mash taters please!!!
1. Hazard
2. Perry
3. Knot
4. Wolfe
5. Estill
6. Buckhorn
7. Cordia
8. Breathitt
9. Letcher
10. Owsley
11. Jackson City
12. Leslie
Sleeper team would have to be Breathitt. They have a deep talented team that has underachieved for most of the season.
Wolfeman Wrote:1. Hazard
2. Perry
3. Knot
4. Wolfe
5. Estill
6. Buckhorn
7. Cordia
8. Breathitt
9. Letcher
10. Owsley
11. Jackson City
12. Leslie
Sleeper team would have to be Breathitt. They have a deep talented team that has underachieved for most of the season.

What's your reasoning for having Leslie at 12? They have defeated Breathitt once and Letcher twice. I agree with the top 8 for the most part.
CriticalThinker Wrote:What's your reasoning for having Leslie at 12? They have defeated Breathitt once and Letcher twice. I agree with the top 8 for the most part.
I agree. No way Letcher should be put above owsley, Jackson city or Leslie.
I’d have buckhorn at 5 over Estill
CatsFan2.0 Wrote:I’d have buckhorn at 5 over Estill

Explain please?
I made a mistake and should have put Leslie at no. 9 I’d still put them behind Breathitt, as Breathitt has beaten them twice.
I’ll be rooting for Leslie and hope they can pull off the upset in the district tournament.
1. Hazard
2. Knott (assuming McGuire will be back for district)
3. Wolfe
4. Perry
5. Estill
6. Breathitt
7. Cordia
8. Leslie
9. Buckhorn
10. Owsley
Hazard
Perry
Knott
Estill
Leslie
Wolf
Breathitt
Buckhorn
Corida
Letcher
4ever witness Wrote:Hazard
Perry
Knott
Estill
Leslie
Wolf
Breathitt
Buckhorn
Corida
Letcher

Leslie over Wolfe?
I think so. Wolf will never come to Leslie to play is why they weren't on the schedule. I think Leslie has went to wolf past 3 years. I think it'd be a great matchup. Hard to rank opponents that have never played against each other.
Wolfe is clearly better than Leslie.

1.Hazard
2.Wolfe
3.PCC
4.Breathitt
5.Knott
6.Cordia
7.Estill
8.Leslie
9.Buckhorn
10.Owsley
4ever witness Wrote:I think so. Wolf will never come to Leslie to play is why they weren't on the schedule. I think Leslie has went to wolf past 3 years. I think it'd be a great matchup. Hard to rank opponents that have never played against each other.
I wouldn’t say that on a good night, Leslie couldn’t beat Wolfe, but I will say that Wolfe is by far better than Leslie. No way Leslie should be ranked even close to Wolfe.
That's what they all said about buckhorn as well. You can't go off paper. Smh 🤦*♂️
4ever witness Wrote:That's what they all said about buckhorn as well. You can't go off paper. Smh 🤦*♂️

Wolfe is not Buckhorn. Wolfe arguably has the best backcourt in the region. They had a chance against Hazard & PCC (should have won PCC game). If you don’t know it by now you will before the tournament is over. Wolfe County can win the region
I never said anything about Wolf not being able to Win the tourney. Leslie had hazard beat and was down 4 points going into the 4th Vs Perry. All very good teams. You can't just go by paper. Until they actually play i wouldn't say either team is better. Lol
4ever witness Wrote:I think so. Wolf will never come to Leslie to play is why they weren't on the schedule. I think Leslie has went to wolf past 3 years. I think it'd be a great matchup. Hard to rank opponents that have never played against each other.

Leslie didn’t play Wolfe last season home or away.
Leslie came to Wolfe in 2018 season and won by 2
Wolfe came to Leslie in 2017 season and won by 20

Where do you even get that Leslie has come to Wolfe 3 straight seasons?

And why would you think that Leslie is better than Wolfe?
Leslie hasn’t beaten one team this season with a winning record.
Your best wins are over a 12-14 Breathitt team
A 15-15 buckhorn team
And a 12-15 Harlan team
You lost to Powell county who is bottom of the region
You have a couple of 2 point wins over Letcher central who is bottom of the region
Powell and Letcher is a combined 10-40 on the season and you have 1 loss to them and a couple of 2 point victories and a 14 point victory over Powell.
Wolfe has played Powell and Letcher 3 times and won all 3 by a combined 64 points
Blue Lips Wrote:Wolfe is clearly better than Leslie.

1.Hazard
2.Wolfe
3.PCC
4.Breathitt
5.Knott
6.Cordia
7.Estill
8.Leslie
9.Buckhorn
10.Owsley

Having Cordia ahead of Estill is laughable. Estill won that match up by 20. Also having them 5 spots below Wolfe is absurd. They have split their match ups this season. Breathitt at 4? Knott all the way down at 5? You need to do some research.
14th region fanman Wrote:Leslie didn’t play Wolfe last season home or away.
Leslie came to Wolfe in 2018 season and won by 2
Wolfe came to Leslie in 2017 season and won by 20

Where do you even get that Leslie has come to Wolfe 3 straight seasons?

And why would you think that Leslie is better than Wolfe?
Leslie hasn’t beaten one team this season with a winning record.
Your best wins are over a 12-14 Breathitt team
A 15-15 buckhorn team
And a 12-15 Harlan team
You lost to Powell county who is bottom of the region
You have a couple of 2 point wins over Letcher central who is bottom of the region
Powell and Letcher is a combined 10-40 on the season and you have 1 loss to them and a couple of 2 point victories and a 14 point victory over Powell.
Wolfe has played Powell and Letcher 3 times and won all 3 by a combined 64 points

Someone has been doing their homework! Nice comment!
Again paper doesn't mean anything..lol
Also Leslie has got better as the season has came. At the beginning of the season they were not very good. The Asher kid didn't come back till almost after Christmas. I'm talking about who is playing good at this moment at time. Who cares what happened in December. Loll
4ever witness Wrote:Again paper doesn't mean anything..lol

Paper may not mean much, but just like money, the numbers written on the paper means a heck of a lot.