Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Hensley commits to Wake Forest
^ TB’s first word was Congratulations.

I’m not being negative and I hope he goes on and makes a lot of P5 schools eat crow for passing on him. However, the reality is he will have an uphill battle simply because the “scholarship” guys get the benefit of the doubt. However, if you are good enough, you play at that level. Good luck to Hensley, this Tiger is pulling for you.
I CAN read...thanks. However, it’s passive aggressive and we all know who’s family TB is. When someone says congrats, but.....it loses sincerity.
I also heard Hensley got a full ride offer today from a pretty prominent program. Good luck to the kid no matter where he goes or what he decides. East Ky is pulling for ya.
Fellas, we can’t just be left on a cliff-hanger like a bad movie. Who was the other school to offer? Knew at the beginning of the season he’d be getting some dang good offers but I hadn’t heard of another one after the Wake decision. That’s awesome!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
yeti-wap Wrote:I CAN read...thanks. However, it’s passive aggressive and we all know who’s family TB is. When someone says congrats, but.....it loses sincerity.

GLAD YOU CAN READ! I hope Hensley breaks records at WF.

Also, Hand to God, I have no idea who TB’s family is.
spud6 Wrote:fellas, we can’t just be left on a cliff-hanger like a bad movie. Who was the other school to offer? Knew at the beginning of the season he’d be getting some dang good offers but i hadn’t heard of another one after the wake decision. That’s awesome!

“aim high”.....😜